Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-05-2022, 10:11 AM
Knower

Common Adages to Live By

Simplest things matter most.
“Simplicity is the key to brilliance...... It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential” - Bruce Lee
"Everybody works hard, it's just that the successful people work hard at tasks that will bring them to Number 1 in their specialty, or to their goals. Time and focus are most important in being successful at what you do."

Time and Laughter cure most pains

Don't trivialize people or animals by making offensive jokes about them, or laugh at them derisively

Appreciate all the things and give thanks; shine your heart energy on them and give thanks to them

Work hard at a job or in a role you enjoy; hardwork (especially the non-monetary kind, like taking care of children, and freely sharing what you have or know) through joy and happiness is the pathway to peace
"If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"Moderate your eating and play time"
"Be aware of the 10-8-6, or 10 hours for study, 8 hours for sleep, and 6 hours for daily life"

Find a need and fill it; improve the self; respect each other

"Seek a righteous path, and wisdom will be yours" - Ram Bomjon

"There is a right way to do anything"

"Learn something new every day". Fill your mind, and become proficient in a skill; use time productively, and teamwork to pool talent and maximize work efficiency. If you don't fill your mind, you might be better at thinking up new ideas or expanding horizons, in which case it's good to actively create, and share what you made, as well as read or experience many things or activities.

Be kind, benevolent, and strong in all you think and do.

There is also the saying "what goes around comes around", which appears to be especially true regarding emotions, like with Emotional Repression Release, in which if you help others release their emotional repressions, then you will also be helped. Similarly, if you widely disseminate what you learn, then the Universe will bring you more knowledge, truth and wisdom.

Live a life that will bring a smile to people close and far.

Everybody works hard, it's just that the successful people work hard at tasks that will bring them to Number 1 in their specialty, or to their goals. Time and focus are most important in being successful at what you do.

"Working a little harder means your parents get to struggle a little less over daily living."

"Projecting inclusiveness and gratefulness from the heart to society allows for the receiving of similar energy, and will help with making choices"

----------

To be successful as a person, one has to know how to make one's own decisions, as well as make peace with wrongs committed in the past.

To start, if you have stolen from someone, or have made someone angry in anyway, like from childhood, please take a moment to think of that person in the mind, and ask for forgiveness.

Next, release any Emotional Repressions that you have, both in the mind and body, particularly with regards to Anger, Sadness, Fear, Envy, Love, and Belief.

Afterwards, lift or push the brain region behind or next to the Temple Muscles upwards, if you have not already consciously done so, as this will help check any negative thoughts, so they do not consume your thinking. Additionally, you can push or lift the brain regions in the rear left and rear right upwards. The rear left brain region helps increase your curiosity for knowledge and experience, while the rear right brain region helps increase your desire to lead a healthy life and cultivate a healthier body.

Finally, you can pay attention to the Three Bodies of Decision Making, each with its own Pineal and Sacral region, and keep them steady when paying attention to them in the mind. Any vexations means something is not in alignment with a thought or decision:
The Astral Body Pineal helps with determining if a thought is truthful, beneficial, or meaningful
Astral Body Sacral helps with determining if an action or doing something is meaningful
The Self Body Pineal helps with determining if there is a meanginful solution to a particular problem
The Self Body Sacral helps determine if a decision or action has beneficial outcome or result
The Earth Body Pineal helps with determining if actions have meaning, purpose or direction
The Earth Body Sacral helps with determining if one's thoughts are with one's parents in mind, or if they are for the benefit of society.

----------

To be successful in school or an endeavor, one has to pay attention to one's emotions, as well as attention and action. For emotions, it's to maintain happiness energy, so if you were to draw your current facial or emotional expression as a happy face, it would be like (:-])

Next, in whatever you encounter, you have to put what you hear or read into your own words, by deeply thinking about the concept or experiencing it first-hand. What you read or heard cannot be taken as is, as it comes from the mouth of others, so to transform it into one's own requires mental processing and sometimes, direct experience.

You also have to give 100% attention to whatever it is you are doing, even to the point where you forget the passing of time, or what's happening around you and the world. Additionally, you have to be self-motivated, by doing it without needing another person's encouragement, supervision or close-watch. Finally, you have to do it day after day, and persist in the action over time.

----------

To be successful in relationships, one has to be grateful for all that others have done for you. Another is to understand the other person, and knowing how people are different, like understanding MBTI and temperament personality systems, and the four psychic modalities and two intuitive modality preferences. Knowing how personality manifests, or how the psychic modalities show up in the physical is especially helpful.

----------

Have in mind or give thought to your grandchildren

- this will help you know when it's more suitable for you to get married and start a family, besides considering how one's actions or decisions can affect later generations

----------

"Wealth is the ability to recover or stand back up after a fall."

"Money comes and money goes, as long as the person is alive, then one can flourish and thrive"

"As long as you work hard or is industrious, then you need not worry about lack of food or clothing"

One can look at the energy behind the money received with Woo-Aww-Wow Relationship Temperament eyes, to know how to better use it

----------

"Self-esteem comes from right thoughts and actions"

"There are no limits except those which we place on ourselves."

----------

All that I know is because I am standing on the shoulders of giants"

"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton

"We are like dwarfs sitting on the shoulders of giants. We see more, and things that are more distant, than they did, not because our sight is superior or because we are taller than they, but because they raise us up, and by their great stature add to ours." - John of Salisbury

---------

"Whatever question you might have, there is at least one person in the world who knows the answer."

"Whenever someone has a question, it means that there are more people who have the same question"

----------

"Truthful ideas are ones that unite people. Any idea that creates separation or division among people are false."

“You may not always have the resources to determine if information is true or not, but ask yourself if the information you’re receiving takes you further away from love or closer to it. Only act on information that brings you to love, not fear.”

https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/202...ly-went-wrong/

----------

"If it's good news, let me know quickly so I may get a good laugh. If it's bad news, let me know quickly so I have more time to get over it."

US Grant spoke something to that effect, though I can't find the exact quote online.

----------

This is taken from the information on the Orwell Temperaments:

"Seek and create the right environment to live your dream life".

"Seek the right way to show or express your love to those you care about"

"Seek a righteous path, and wisdom will be yours"

"There is a right way to do anything."

---------

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” - Albert Einstein

----------

"If you forgot to say something, if it's important enough, it will come to you again"

"If you read something and don't yet understand, keep reading and you will find an answer later in the book. It all depends on how far you can run with it."

----------

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation, and 15 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." - Warren Buffett

---------

"To find the truth of the Universe, start with exploring it in terms of energy, frequency and vibration", a rephrase from the words of Nikola Tesla: "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration"

"To find the truth of Life, start with exploring it in terms of love, beauty and kindness"

"Seek a righteous path, and wisdom will be yours" - Ram Bomjon

"If people would wish each other to find the love of his or her life, then they would do many things differently"
"Wish others to find the love of their lives" - Roy Zhang

"I am because of others around me" - unknown African philosopher

"When there is a question, someone on Earth knows the answer."

A similar thread I've made:
https://www.personalitycafe.com/thre...ve-by.1357817/
Old 05-06-2022, 02:49 AM
Knower

"I want too see the bright faces on my parents, and the lack of burden in the hearts of my children"

"In whatever you do, let the reason be the lowest reason, and the justice be the highest justice."
Old 09-06-2022, 08:41 PM
Master
Great post!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-06-2022, 06:33 PM
Knower

"Wealth is not about how much one has, it's about how much wealth one brings to how many people. In light of this, let us find the right thing to do, together, let us resolve our doubts; let us create ever more wealth, together, let us become rich. A little bird will fly far with a phoenix, just as a man becomes able by associating with skillful people" - 财哥有道 Tsai Gge Yo Dao (Prosperous Older Brother Knows How) (Chinese Tiktok: YCJYXT88)
Old 12-06-2022, 07:02 PM
Master

Talking about simplicity (and Chinese sayings), some people say: it's better to be young, healthy, and rich, than not. Some add to this list: handsome. Very few say smart. I say: lucky; then I recall that it's only I who creates my reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-06-2022, 05:07 AM
Knower

Giving is better than receiving

"The more information you share, the more will be revealed to you"
Old 13-06-2022, 05:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
Giving is better than receiving

"The more information you share, the more will be revealed to you"

Making general statements, like those, is not helpful. Life is more nuanced. It can't be lived on recipes.

It isn't always true that "Giving is better than receiving".

Those sound like religious precepts, not supported by how reality works (as I understand it).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-06-2022, 06:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Making general statements, like those, is not helpful. Life is more nuanced. It can't be lived on recipes.

It isn't always true that "Giving is better than receiving".

Those sound like religious precepts, not supported by how reality works (as I understand it).

What does "giving is better than receiving" mean to you?

It doesn't mean to be passive, submissive, and giving up your rights or free speech, it just means to share what you have with others, so that more people can be helped and empowered with knowledge.
Old 14-06-2022, 11:56 AM
Knower

This is a translation correction to an earlier quote:

"Money is not about how much one makes in income or saves, it's about how much money one brings to how many people. In light of this, let us find the right thing to do, together, let us resolve our doubts; let us create ever more wealth, together, let us become rich. A little bird will fly far with a phoenix, just as a man becomes able by associating with skillful people" - 财哥有道 Tsai Gge Yo Dao (Prosperous Older Brother Knows How) (Chinese Tiktok: YCJYXT88)

Last edited by MidasCloud : 15-06-2022 at 12:13 AM.
Old 14-06-2022, 12:12 PM
Guide

I'm afraid that i agree with inavalan on this.

in the real world, give to all and see how much you are taken for a ride. The thought may be there but in actuallity,it doesn't apply.
Sometimes we have to live in the real world however.
As inavalan said, life cannot be lived by a script.it's impossible.