Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Master
Wow, that is definitely spot on then, hihi.
Old 13-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Guide

Buena suerte Pisces_Moon! Let us know the outcome of your endeavor:)
Old 13-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Master

I think that light workers like you all give so much of your time and gift selflessly that these cards are like a validation for your vocation as happened to Pisces_Moon. Wish you all luck Fairy, Pisces, Angelic and everyone else reading this!
Old 13-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Master

Fairy
I love your channel:)
Something funny and interesting happened recently when I was reading cards with my friends. An erotic deck called Decameron Tarot made its presence felt and I decided to dig it out of the bottom of the drawer in the cupboard. Now I had always thought that this deck was either frivolous or meant to read for intimate relationships only. My friend said that it could be used instead to reveal the essential selves or drives of people. It turned out to be a very revealing session as the cards were quite accurate about personality traits. I find most decks are full of surprises and what may not work at one time may end up becoming a vocal deck on some other occasion.
Thank you Fairy Crystal for introducing me to the GreenWitch Tarot and Wisdom of the Oracle deck!
Old 13-06-2019, 03:37 PM
Master
That's a more sexual deck, right? I got the Sexual Magick Tarot, I have never used it for intimate relationships. Sexual energy is the creative life force, it's so important, and hugely underrated and misunderstood by many.
The pagans did know its importance and made use of it as such too.
Sexuality is one of the strongest drives -if not the strongest apart from survival- of mankind. And it is part of survival of the species. So tapping into those energies to get a reading done is immensely powerful!
The only problem with such a deck is that most people don't understand this and only see what they consider to be x-rated images.

I'm glad you found some decks that resonated through me :) And happy to hear you enjoy my channel, thank you!!

Right now playing around with the Wheel of the Year Tarot that arrived earlier this week :) I like it!
I never would've thought that I'd get to 7 Tarot decks, haha. That is counting RWS which I never use, and Akashic Tarot which I don't really consider to be Tarot.

Oh well... cards are fun, and a great tool! And Wisdom of the Oracle is absolutely great! It has never failed me. Even if you're too tired or ill to do Tarot or a long reading, just draw 1 WotO card and you got your answer.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Master

Oh absolutely Fairycrystal:)
Thank you for all the info about new decks. Wheel of the year seems to be an intriguing name.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:49 PM
Master
It is quite a nice deck! Entirely different from Green Witch or Wildwood. I came across a reader who was using it on YT the other day and loved it right away.
It's also a bit pagany but in a more colourful and playful way. I like the imagery.
And it's RWS based but some cards deviate from it, which I like as that helps me to get my own intuition to kick in :)

I have not thoroughly worked with it yet as my head was too noodle doodle to do cards. I had a real bad dizzy spell 1,5 weeks ago which got me quite 'out of order', hihi.
Really annoying to then have a new deck come in and not being able to really play around with it. But it'll come :) I've done the few cards here and there.

I have come to realize over the last year of doing many readings that the shuffling is doing me in. And I shuffle a lot, depending on 'jumping cards' for a reading. This puts too much stress on my shoulders, and with that my neck gets affected too.
So I have to find another way of doing things.
Old 15-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Master

Am very sorry to hear about your shoulder. Please take care of it. Using decks on phone such as the iPhone tarot apps is a way of bypassing shuffling.
Sending healing prayers
Let me know when you need me to send you more
Old 16-06-2019, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Am very sorry to hear about your shoulder. Please take care of it. Using decks on phone such as the iPhone tarot apps is a way of bypassing shuffling.
Sending healing prayers
Let me know when you need me to send you more
Thank you!!
Working on a phone/tablet is barely possible for me due to my neck injury. The way you're sat then, like when reading a book, is exactly what triggers it.
Healing prayers are very welcome, thank you!
Old 17-06-2019, 02:43 PM
Guide
Does anyone use Voyager or the Celtic Dragon tarot cards? I have others but those are the two I resonate with most.