Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-06-2021, 09:36 AM
Master
Nice idea with the oracle cards :)
I don't feel the need to remember the qualities. I have the notes that the shop gives you when buying a crystal with all the qualities on it. Usually I look online in their shop, but sometimes they don't have a crystal anymore and then the description has gone too. So I have kept all descriptions since I first went there in 2009 - 2010. If need be I go through them to find the crystal I want to know more about.
The descriptions are too much to remember. They're not just chakra and a few things. They give the complete 5D energy workings. That's what makes it interesting to me.

To get to know them all you could walk around where you have your crystals and name each and every one.
I'm currently doing that too. Found 1 I cannot remember the name of. I bought it together with another one and both have a bit of a weird name. Even the shop attendant had to think at the time.
One is clinozoisite the other... I will have to go through the paper descriptions for that. I do remember there were two names used for it. I'll find it!

Doing that, naming each one you got and repeating that a few times over a few weeks, is a good way to remember the more unusual ones.
Old 15-06-2021, 01:48 PM
Master
FairyCrystal,
The shop you go to sounds lovely. I have never been to a shop that tells so much information. The little shop we went to is more of a “rock hound” shop.They only write the name of the rock you bought on the receipt. I never thought about the 5D.

I like your learning idea! the difficult thing for me is pronunciation. I will check out Webster on-line.
Old 21-06-2021, 12:38 PM
Master
In two weeks time they're going to stop with handing out the descriptions of each stone. It's too much work when it's busy and the shop keeps getting busier as they get more known. And it takes hiring in more personnel too, only to find the descriptions. Meaning less time to spend to talk to customers, helping them out in the shop, giving them coffee/tea/cappuccino -which they will continue to do for free.
They do of course leave all the in depth descriptions in the shop with each crystals and they created QR codes for each and everyone. Now you can simply scan that with your phone and get the description on your phone so you can print it at home if you like.
Too many people apparently just throw the descriptions away at home.
So I understand, although it is a shame. But yesterday, when I was there, they needed less personnel, they had time for you, and there wasn't an entire row of personnel behind the counter to sort out all the descriptions for sometimes 30 crystals per client!
Plus, for us clients it moves a helluva lot faster now too. So I'm now going to do the QR code thing :)

OT -- Yesterday I used my Robin Wood Tarot again for a pick a card on my channel. Hadn't used it for months, maybe not over a year.
It was great! The Robin Wood is the deck that really opened me up to Tarot as before I had been working with RWS. But that doesn't resonate with me at all. Too much yellow, a PO looking Queen of Cups which to me doesn't exude love. A feminine looking King of Cups, PO looking Queen of Wands, etc. etc. Just didn't work.
Robin Wood's artwork is far gentler, the colours rich, yet brings the message home. The Death card is far more acceptable, actually beautiful! Far better than a freaky skeleton on a horse against a yellow background.
All the Queens look the way they're supposed to, as do the Kings :)
The only card I don't like is the Hierophant. She herself had trouble with that card too, being a Pagan, hihi.
And it has a GORGEOUS Judgement card with a Phoenix! I could never work that card out in the RWS. Even the angel with the trumpet looks unhappy, the other angels have grey skin??? Grey? Really? Kinda freaky.

It was great to work with that deck again!
Old 26-06-2021, 04:47 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal,

Oh, a QR code is right up my alley, then I could copy and paste it into a personal electronic book! How cool! If I ever travel to you part of the world, I might have check them out.

We just returned from a rustic cabin camping trip. We all had a lovely week hiking and fishing and photographing wildflowers.

Time to work on my personal crystal card deck.
Old 21-07-2021, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Fairy Crystal,

Oh, a QR code is right up my alley, then I could copy and paste it into a personal electronic book! How cool! If I ever travel to you part of the world, I might have check them out.

We just returned from a rustic cabin camping trip. We all had a lovely week hiking and fishing and photographing wildflowers.

Time to work on my personal crystal card deck.
Your camping trip sounds great! I hope you had a really good time!!
Old 21-07-2021, 08:58 AM
Master
And then you're doing a card reading right after breakfast, hihi.
My son had done an online reading and sent me a photo of the 4 cards. No question, nothing.
Kids... hahahaha.

anywho, I think he wanted my input, so I decided to do it. I NEVER do any card reading right out of bed, after breakfast. Not even for myself.
But for my kid(s)... oh, the things we do for our babies, even when they're adults, hihi.

But it was quite fun to do!
Old 21-07-2021, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Your camping trip sounds great! I hope you had a really good time!!

Thank you, the trip was amazing. Waterfalls, mountains, woods, so green! The wildflowers all blossoming. The timing was perfect.
Old 07-08-2021, 09:20 AM
Master
Yesterday I shuffled the Forest of Enchantment tarot for the first time since I spilled coffee over it a while back. A number of cards had gotten coffee on the long side and in my attempt to dry it thoroughly I accidentally ripped of the corner of Wheel of Fortune.
I let it dry for a few days then glued the corner back, hoping the grip would be enough.
And hoping the edges that had gotten wet wouldn't change shuffling as you could see it a bit.
But it all went fine. The glued corner is still on it! Not sure how it will hold up through time though.
I've seen readers on YouTube use decks that were horribly damaged. I could never believe that, to be so careless with your cards. I'd learn a better way of shuffling (that was the reason).

In any case, I can use it again!
Old 24-08-2021, 12:06 AM
Master
Grid and Oracle cards and Questions…

This is a little bit like spiritual juggling for me.

Setting the grid first with the intention, I thought of the questions and then I spread the cards.

It was surprising what a lovely balance I felt.
Old 27-08-2021, 10:18 AM
Master
Sounds wonderful, Anala!
I'm going to remember it and maybe do one myself :) Inspiring, hihi.