Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-05-2021, 08:16 PM
Master
Oops posted in the wrong thread here, haha.

Last edited by FairyCrystal : 14-05-2021 at 08:44 AM.
Old 14-05-2021, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Fairy Crystal, I was wondering, would the card company send you a replacement for the lost card?

I love hearing about your new cards. My first deck I used the online version for literally months. Then finally ordered my own. I love it.

I have been thinking of buying a new deck.

Today, I was working with some crystals and as I moved them around, they came into a grid layout. Each stone or crystal I could see where it was and where it needed to be. It all felt very intuitive and guided. Then with the grid still laying on the surface, I laid out the Oracle Cards for the week ahead spread. The spread brought clarity to the stress I was having and a situation seemed to release.

Is a grid meant to be used for intention?

Does anyone else work with crystals along with Oracle Cards?

As I moved through the motions of the grid and picking the cards, there was a quiet stillness, almost dream like. Is the higher self state?

It felt really cool.
It sounds beautiful!
I've never done that, but if it works, and your intuition kicks in, wonderful!

Generally people make a grid with an intention, but making one in itself is very soothing and meditative.
If you feel that way, stillness, intuition active etc, you are connected to your Higher Self. As in, aligned with Self.
Old 18-05-2021, 03:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Generally people make a grid with an intention, but making one in itself is very soothing and meditative.
ah yes, it is meditative.

Quote:
If you feel that way, stillness, intuition active etc, you are connected to your Higher Self. As in, aligned with Self.
I see now. Thank you for explaining.

A forum member mentioned a crystal grid Oracle deck. In reading about that, I saw that grids are based on sacred geometry. Which I just learned about a few months ago, on YouTube. It is like many little piece of knowledge are coming together.

Serendipitous
Old 18-05-2021, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
ah yes, it is meditative.

I see now. Thank you for explaining.

A forum member mentioned a crystal grid Oracle deck. In reading about that, I saw that grids are based on sacred geometry. Which I just learned about a few months ago, on YouTube. It is like many little piece of knowledge are coming together.

Serendipitous
I guess but I'd just make the grid intuitively, whether it is a Sacred Geometric form or not.
Thing is, when tuning in to crystals -or a crystal- and see where it connects (other crystals) or ask it to do that, it/they energetically do this in Sacred Geometric shapes. Pretty awesome to see!
I've connected crystals before to certain energies to activate and open them, but never thought of 'seeing' what that looks like. Tim Whild has 2 visualisations on his YouTube channel in which you do that.
One crystal -the one I was holding- formed like a multi-pointed star, almost like an ice/water crystal on microscopic level. It looked gorgeous!
Then I tuned into the network all my crystal form. It looked like the Flower of Life!! My crystals are all over my house, not in any Sacred Geometric shape, yet they still form that.
Another crystal I used yesterday during the visualisation (the last one on his channel) and this crystal was less outreaching all over the place. It didn't really seem to want to connect to crystals in the earth, in the vicinity etc. One line went straight up into the Cosmos. That's what it wanted for the most part. And another line direction Nepal/Tibet. Not sure where exactly it ended.

Later on I searched for its description and stellar connection was mentioned in there. It sure as heck has that!
QUite amazing to see :)
My point being... you needn't really worry about getting a geometric shape.
Old 18-05-2021, 03:01 PM
Master
Wow! Your explanation is beautiful!

I understand the intuitiveness. The intuitiveness is what I experienced, though on a smaller level, like a small bubble just in the space of the card pull.

I was just pleasantly surprised any of these new words went together. I had always viewed the crystal grids as a way to cast spells, not a way to set intentions. You have given me a whole new perspective!

I am awestruck at the moment.
Old 18-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Master
It makes me happy that I inspired you!
Old 10-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Master
I'm still totally loving the Sacred Forest Oracle by Denise Linn!
I had pre-ordered that last year, and shortly before release date I considered cancelling. I'm SO glad I didn't!!
I pull a card from it almost daily and the messages are so accurate. And to be honest, even the stock & coating are great! Something that isn't always the case with HayHouse cards.
Old 12-06-2021, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It makes me happy that I inspired you!

You teach me quite a lot, like taking pictures and making an inventory.

I’d never thought to do that.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
You teach me quite a lot, like taking pictures and making an inventory.

I’d never thought to do that.
Happy to hear :) And it's very helpful for future references!
Old 15-06-2021, 12:35 AM
Master
This is my summer learning project.

I am terrible at learning the names and qualities of my crystals.

So, I am working on creating a personal oracle card of the crystals and gem stones that I have. So far, I have taken Photographs. Then I converted the photo to a drawing with an app. (I know, it is cheating, but I wanted to be able to recognize the crystal) If I drew the crystals, I do not think I would be able to recognize them

On the other side, I will put the name, the chakra and the qualities.

So, I am thinking while I have the photos and names, I can make a spreadsheet.

The "oracle" cards will help me learn the names and qualities of the crystal. I can also pull a crystal card to determine which crystal to carry or put in a pouch.

Any ideas or suggestions would be very welcome.