Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-05-2019, 02:21 PM
Master
Card Chit-Chat - all and sundry

I thought I'd made such a topic in the past, couldn't find it, so making it now, hihi.
The idea is to post things you'd like to share concerning oracle and/or Tarot cards that you feel doesn't have to be a separate topic.
Just little things that surprise you, delight you, or bemuse you and so on.

So it can be about a card appearing over and over, a reading, the outcome, funny things that happen during shuffling etc.
Not the idea to ask for readings of course, nor help with a reading as that deserves its own topic.

Oh well, just figure it out! Hope you like the idea and join in!
Old 17-05-2019, 02:24 PM
Master
Of course I have something to share myself, hihi.
I was drawing a card for myself from the Goddess Power Oracle. I'd only picked up the deck and "Elen" (of the Ways) fell out.
I smiled, the perfect answer to my question about what my next step should be, and Elen of the Ways is my favorite Goddess.
I decide to put the card in the deck, trusting that if it needs to come out as THE answer, it will.
I shuffle, draw a card and... Elen of the Ways!
Something like that can make me SO happy, to the point I almost jump for joy through the living room, hihi.
It made me feel so held and protected by Elen :)
Old 19-05-2019, 04:35 AM
Master
Hi Fairy,

How are you ? Well it's been a long time for me since I have done any card readings. I haven't been using any cards or tarot while reading for others. Life got busy differently . A few days back found a few of my decks smelling all musty because of rain these past few weeks.
So I laid each of the cards to dry. And had to take them all out ...books and all. I realized I need a fresh start anyways.
Spontaneity is so close to synchronicity with the small things in our daily lives. So currently I am looking for ways to explore. Maybe I come across an interesting deck ... I wanted the crows magic tarot for a while now. Someone said they will be shipping it soon as a present..so I am looking forward to it.

It's nice seeing your posts again,

angelic
Old 19-05-2019, 04:51 AM
Experiencer

Fairy, that's a nice reminder, like her way of saying that she's there. Kind of reminds me of when someone buys you something just cause they were thinking of you.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Fairy, that's a nice reminder, like her way of saying that she's there. Kind of reminds me of when someone buys you something just cause they were thinking of you.
Indeed felt like she was there :)
For some reason or other she always reminds me of the Fairy Queen. A similar energy.
Old 19-05-2019, 06:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Indeed felt like she was there :)
For some reason or other she always reminds me of the Fairy Queen. A similar energy.
I think they like to do things that are sweet and subtle, like a way of them doing something that you know that it something that she would do. And she does have a very fae like energy to her~ They have a sort playful gentleness about them.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Master
Hi Angelic!! I'm fine thank you! :) I never left the forums, just wasn't so active in here as things got a bit quiet. Plus, doing readings for my channel also keeps me quite busy, hihi.
I hope your cards are okay!! Would be a shame if moist air damages them.
The last deck I got in is the Dragon Oracle Cards. I've decided to do more with the ones I've got now.
There's one Tarot deck I'd eventually like, the Everyday Witch Tarot. But I'm not in any kind of hurry, hihi. When it comes to Tarot I'm still really happy with my Wildwood Tarot.

I hope you get the deck you like! Fingers crossed :)
Old 21-05-2019, 11:53 PM
Knower

I don't know why it is this way here. Sometimes... I feel so sad for my planet, like... what were we thinking. What were we chasing? I puzzle over it all. Sometimes I feel as though you run that. Why? Because I always see little indications of you, buried in life. A chance... little note or a bird flies across my path at just the right moment.*

Ah. The six of swords. I knew it.*
Old 02-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Master
Funny how I of late suddenly feel drawn to using my Lenormand cards again. I haven't used them much for nearly 2 years, suddenly they pique my interest again :)
In a way odd how Lenormand isn't often used by readers on YouTube for for instance love readings as they're often more specific than Tarot.
I guess there's relatively less people who can read Lenormand than Tarot?
Old 12-06-2019, 06:57 PM
55Degrees

I've just had a very profound message from my Mystical Shaman Oracle.
Background...
A few weeks ago I got drawn in to researching the family tree and made some discoveries that I had never been aware of. I have always been drawn to my maternal lineage and although I never got to meet my maternal grandparents, I have always felt a closeness to them. I know my maternal grandmother saw spirits and was apparently very open about it.

Two weeks ago I was introduced by chance to a lovely lady of 92. She is a spiritualist medium but has a specific role in which she uses her gifts and has made me an offer that I feel, came through synchronicity playing its part.

I mulled over the offer and decided to ask my Mystical Shaman cards for some insight.
This is the card I got

It felt like I was being told that this was always meant to be, almost like my calling, and because my family, who I never got to meet could not tell me or teach me, they have led me to this lady.