Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-05-2023, 12:00 AM
Knower
The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

Now i was a baptized catholic and was confirmed and in all my bible studies we were never taught that we were born to be good we were taught that we were born in sin and all the rest is an interpretation some i agree with somethings eh.. not so much! also the spelling check in this watchamacallit is full of gremlins , and one of my favorite movies is BABE the pig ..Just Sayin
Old 11-05-2023, 08:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by entenmanns
we were taught that we were born in sin and all the rest is an interpretation some i agree with somethings eh..
I wasn't born in sin, nor were you - and yes, ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ELSE is an interpretation.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:10 AM
Master

Nah I wasn’t born in sin either! Just another way that the church wants to control you. IMO

Yeah BABE the pig. Great Australian movie. I loved it.
Old 11-05-2023, 10:36 AM
Oh that Christian sin thing makes me nuts! Then, one Christian said to me we are all ''filthy rags''...(from the Old T).
I said well, ''I'm sorry you think that ...Cuz I'm a Princess, the daughter of a King and I'm adored!"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-05-2023, 12:08 PM
Master

Ah Miss H. I luuuuuv your comments!!!
Old 11-05-2023, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Ah Miss H. I luuuuuv your comments!!!
Have you ever seen that tee shirt :

I may look calm,

but in my mind
I've slapped you 3 times.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Master

I would give ANYTHING for one of those TShirts. That’s just up my alley!!!

Oops sorry that’s an English phrase. It means just my kinda thing.
Old 11-05-2023, 03:05 PM
Master
Think a bit of both we choose too and learning. We evolve with ever reincarnation so I know in hundreds thousands years I’ll be a teleporter or jumper..

Maybe even time continuum thrown in for good measure.

I could never grasp why we would want to experience pain over and over again and I think it’s because we need to become one with it- eventually pain will become extinct other than when something is wrong like getting sucked into a black hole lol

My hopes for the future anyway .

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)