Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 04-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Master
Clockwise yes and anticlockwise no

I know I'm telling a slight but I think I am but am I doing it right clockwise yes and anticlockwise oh no no because I'm getting the same answers on my keyboard on my pendulum board doing it late please tell me I am doing it right or wrong thank you

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-03-2023, 05:33 PM
Administrator
Hello

Simply ask your pendulum if you are doing it right, ask to show you the direction for Yes and for No and go from there. Too know they are "tools" only so they only give you what they feel you need to access in small does at times.

Do not rely on things too much. Use your own intuition.

Lynn
Old 14-03-2023, 12:38 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Lynn

Namaste
Old 14-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Ascender
mine is
clockwise ~ yes
forward and backwards ~ I asked what it means and it spelled probably
counterclockwise ~ no
left and right ~ I asked what it means and it spelled no

I have papers with numbers ~ months ~ times ~ letters ` etc. ~ so I can spell and get answers to questions ~ it's very time consuming so I bought a spirit board to spell faster but I have only tried it one time and it didn't work ~ I asked my pendulum if the spirit board works and it said probably.

I also tried a pendulum stand and it didn't work ~ I asked the pendulum if it would work on the pendulum stand and it said yes ~ so I asked " then you just didn't want to work " and it said correct

my divining rods seem to work better when I'm breathing properly ~
Old 31-03-2023, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Simply ask your pendulum if you are doing it right, ask to show you the direction for Yes and for No and go from there. Too know they are "tools" only so they only give you what they feel you need to access in small does at times.

Do not rely on things too much. Use your own intuition.

Lynn

I do plus my pendulum boards have help me to plus I've got another Pendulum but but it's an expensive one but it's a good one and I got some good awkward answers on them all all I know how to use the Pendulum in my dominant hand but when I use and it is my my finger inform my fourth finger is my index one
Give me a yes clockwise give me a no and it copies and it's bring it on or speak explain accurate and spot-on and answers of actually come true
I guess I'm good answers in the fresh air especially when it's windy because he more honest answers I've noticed
But I would never ever use it for medical reasons because I've covered dangerous I know that it could be dangerous doing it for medical reasons but I don't

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔