Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-02-2023, 12:16 PM
Master

Visited by 3 storks

Fascinating experience! I have never seen in my entire life a stork so close, I witnessed them flying or resting in their nests but never face to face, at the ground level.

I found myself in my backyard and suddenly I noticed a stork coming down, towards my area, what a beautiful creature! I was seeing it vividly, every single detail of its body, really beautiful...

It came close to the place where to store cereals, for I live in a rural area and my family is in with agriculture, including myself, something small just for the family needs.

The stork moved directly to that place to feed itself, I could literally see it walking by me, but one of my roosters attacked the stork, it was biting it on the head but the stork was strong and managed to escape.

For some reason I called my father and I told him: "Father, look, a stork"; here I am not sure what happened, I feel like the stork was on the roof of the old house, my grandma's house, just a for a moment and then appeared back on the ground, not sure.

Anyway, the stork was ready to leave and up she was in the air and that's when I noticed that there were 2 more storks waiting for it and a very strange golden light coming from the sky. This did not look like the Sun, even the sky did not like the sky, it looked like all made of energy...

I wanna say it once again, the details were incredible... I can see it in my mind perfectly.. This was a white stork with the ends of its wings black. I felt that it was a "she".

Once again, I have no idea what this means..