Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-04-2023, 01:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Yes I've done remote viewing several times and been able to pinpoint the target within a 3ft accuracy from halfway around the planet but like with all organic things it's not 100% reproducible so science doesn't give it much attention if it can't weaponize itguarantee it and then sell it
project star gazer!
Old 18-04-2023, 01:54 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Yes I've done remote viewing several times and been able to pinpoint the target within a 3ft accuracy from halfway around the planet but like with all organic things it's not 100% reproducible so science doesn't give it much attention if it can't weaponize itguarantee it and then sell it
But thats not true, from 1972 to 1995 the CIA, and the Military used remote viewing at a lab in the basement of Stanford university there is so much evidence of this im sure your thinking of something else because this is old news! a recent interview with Dean Radin on the Next Level Soul Podcast , Titled science backed Psychic Abilities. i would have put the link but not sure that i am allowed yet. I have followed this man for years,and all the bread crumbs surrounding his work, so i wont twist anyones arms here to come to the conclusions, i came to a long time ago and this to me anyway is exciting!
Old 18-04-2023, 06:54 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by entenmanns
But thats not true, from 1972 to 1995 the CIA, and the Military used remote viewing at a lab in the basement of Stanford university there is so much evidence of this im sure your thinking of something else because this is old news! a recent interview with Dean Radin on the Next Level Soul Podcast , Titled science backed Psychic Abilities. i would have put the link but not sure that i am allowed yet. I have followed this man for years,and all the bread crumbs surrounding his work, so i wont twist anyones arms here to come to the conclusions, i came to a long time ago and this to me anyway is exciting!

But didn't the government can the remote viewing project because it was not meeting the requirements they had?
Old 18-04-2023, 10:49 PM
Knower
can you repeat what you asked MAYA EL
Old 18-04-2023, 11:21 PM
Knower
There is a documentary called Third Eye Spy its usually free on you tube thats one story. It was pretty much confirmed by president Jimmy Carters slip of the tongue during a news conference back in the day. Russel Targ and Hal Puthoff were running the program out of stanford, You know who hal puhoff is?today he works with people like robert biggelow Louis alasondo and to the stars academy they study ufos and meta materials great interview with Hal and eric weinstein who happens to be a skeptic i am not great at explaining and when i joined this forum i said that i believed that everything is tied together probably quantum physics but this is that interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQOibpIDx-4
Old 15-08-2023, 04:55 AM
Seeker

When it comes to know Who proved entanglement?

Two of them, John Clauser of J.F. Clauser & Associates and Alain Aspect of the University of Paris-Saclay and the Polytechnic Institute of Paris, proved quantum entanglement—which Albert Einstein derided as “spooky action at a distance”—cannot be explained by more intuitive classical physics.