Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 29-07-2021, 12:41 PM
Master

How to teleport?

Hii,

I only have the clues about how this is a dream and how wonderful it would be to be capable of going anywhere without traveling the distance.

Any ideas on how to bridge between large amounts of space?

I had the idea to ask my guides how to teleport or make a portal. I do know bigger amounts of control over the physical body are possible, as well as bridging between frequencies.

Any ideas?

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 30-07-2021, 10:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Portals (to other dimensions) already exist out there. I have no idea how they work though.
I sometimes travel to other realities in my dreams, but this didn't happen in some time... :(

Teleportation though ... I'd say for now it's still science fiction. Some people talk about astral projection/travel instead which takes some time to achieve. I haven't been able to, so I can't say it even works.

i hope others can help you more than me. Good luck!
Old 30-07-2021, 10:57 AM
Master

Thanks WeiYing! Welcome to the forum.

I am experimenting with astral projection too. Have been able to connect to the astral, but not yet really be there.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 01-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii,

I only have the clues about how this is a dream and how wonderful it would be to be capable of going anywhere without traveling the distance.

Cosmic Wonder

When you are out of the body in astral it is very easy. Just think of a place or a person and you will be transported there immediately.
Old 16-11-2021, 02:22 AM
Knower
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii,

Any ideas on how to bridge between large amounts of space?

So far I have found no specific technique that would help anyone learn this. I am also very interested in one day (or one life) having this ability. Notably, people speak of Babaji "The Deathless Guru" of having this occult power. Yoganada's Autobiography spoke about several instances where he witnessed it.

For me, anything is possible as embodied human consciousness. I meditate every day to see if I can advance myself far enough to experience something like this for myself. I know dreams make it look easy, but certainly the bridge requires a very strong desire to know God/Source/Our own self, in and out.

Let me know if you ever find anything of use on this topic.
Old 29-01-2022, 10:39 PM
Master
We were probably born as teleporters *** it’s my favourite subject I’ve jumped about 20 times all from abroad back to the uk - all in inserts… it was really fun, although at times it stopped my holiday I even left friends in Paris from jumping/ teleporting back to my apartment—- it’s something that happens over time with reincarnation… and I find when I walk I WILL THE ACCOUNT ** the aura that extends like another body to jump while I’m walking —- so I take a jump step, this usually works now and then, but you can feel the whole account moving with you—- you should try that, in little steps- I also had a wormhole in a dream but shut off once went into mouth of it but I reappeared else where in the dream- try imagining it, dreaming of it—- and affirming it.. WILL IT TO HAPPEN!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 13-02-2022, 08:44 AM
asearcher

All I remember is that when I was in spirit (after a past life was over) is that I could think of someone and then be there or see them before my "inner eye" before I got there. I was later able to prove to myself that what I had experienced happening here on earth with these loved ones had. I got into all this being someone who did not want to believe in past lives and not knowing, not having read anything of t the kind how it could be "over there" and in spirit. It was when I came here that I could find other having experienced similar, same.