Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-03-2024, 11:14 AM
Ascender
Merging energy

Hello

I once merged energy with a very spiritually evolved man without him laying a hand on me. We were deeply connected and it was the most profound experience that I have ever had. Love making could never compare. I felt the most intense peace, joy and bliss that I had ever felt in my life and for hours after.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I honestly never knew such was possible. The downside is that it's hard to naturally create such an experience even with someone in person due to it being so different.

Any thoughts would be welcomed..
Old 25-03-2024, 11:52 PM
Guide

Merging Energy

Blessings Sara THERASE and thank you for this thread about merging energies.

I have not had the experience of merging with a female energy in the way that
you have experienced, but I have had the very profound experience of merging
with the Divine intelligence of the SELF.

The merging of the lower physical elemental ego mind of the so called
personality, into the infinite absolute potentiality of the Singular SELF.

Through fifty years of meditation I encounter this Absolute Divine Self
dwelling within my core matrix of being. The merging process is one of
never ending expansions of perceptive awareness and awakening into
deeper levels of consciousness and inclusivity.

warmest regards michael.
Old 26-03-2024, 12:02 AM
Suspended
Master
An amazing telepathic experience with my twin:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ig#post1601836
Old 26-03-2024, 12:51 AM
Ascender
Michael K - Thank you for sharing your experiences. Wow, that's many years of meditation. Your very disaplined dedication seems like it turned into a profound vocation back to self. "The merging process is one of
never ending expansions of perceptive awareness and awakening into
deeper levels of consciousness and inclusivity." - beautiful.

Aldous - Thanks for sharing your link. Sounds like you also had a very beautiful experience. My experience helped open my eyes up to the possibility of a form of love beyond that which exists in the physical, helping me to understand that there is definitely something more out there so much more than meets the eyes.
Old 26-03-2024, 02:29 AM
Master
@ Sara, in my view, you probably engaged in a practice advocated by a group called global dyad meditation. I recall there was a SF member here, using the handle Legrand, who did a fair amount of energy work this way. Perhaps he has left now for personal reasons.

I did get mailers from this organisation too but was not drawn to it simply because a) I don’t do any formatted practice and b) it seemed an uncontrolled environment somehow involving energy exchange with unknown people.

Within our body, we have male and female polarities already. The kundalini is what but the divine feminine rising to crown, joining the male aspect, balancing energies and then ‘hatching’ out of cosmic egg (Hiranyagarbha) to descend to heart, where divine union results in bliss activation in permanence. As such, in my view, all is within.

It is beautiful that the joint partner type meditation has worked for you. Perhaps sitting with someone else acted as a catalyst? Both partners need to be trusting of what unfolds. Intent too matters, which actually we cannot control. Our mind is fickle, so is the other person’s. That’s why I said that the atmosphere is uncontrolled.

This reminds me of a small part of Tantra, a very small part, that has to do with the actual sexual act in relation to kundalini. It is an extreme practice done by advanced Aghoris, hence not for everyone, dangerous even. One of the 112 meditations in the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra addresses this, let me see if I can dig it up for you, in as my interpretation of the text, hence take it with a pinch of salt ~

Vijnana Bhairava Tantra Practice-45/112

This practice involving copulation seems taboo
Whilst all it asks of us to unendingly renew
Cessation of action just at the point of fructification
Purity of intent choosing instead kundalini ascension

Or if the act ends in orgasmic climax of union
Breath should be retained within in celebration

No exhalation

For the puritans the practice asks for cessation
Between the urge to act and it’s actual culmination
In an aspect meditative
Intuitive
The pause between cognition and association ...
The gap between memory recollection & anticipation ...

Disclaimer:

Such is the practice in the scriptures so written
If it does not resonate we needn’t do as bidden
Why on this meditation alone dwell
When we can choose from one hundred & twelve

And yet if we would know the truth stark
We should walk without fear in the dark

Edit: In fact, in the Hinduism section, I’ve listed all the 112 practices, if it of interest to anyone ~ https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=141825
Old 26-03-2024, 08:04 AM
Ascender
Unseeking Seeker - No sorry it's not the same and wasn't that person that you mentioned.

This experience was done with someone in another country via distance. We merely focused our energy on the same spot on my body and voila, it began. He was very gifted and a healer. I got to know this person well first and would never promote someone trying something like this without having some sort of basis of understanding regarding it.

It was not a meditation to my knowledge but there was definitely a tantric element to it.

Thank you for sharing
Old 26-03-2024, 09:35 AM
Master
I've had that happen during love making with my then partner.
The most mind-blowing, indescribable experience! It was such an amazing sensation that we both stopped moving, in awe, and he asked me, "Angel, what is that?"
Later on I read somewhere that it sometimes happens during love-making that the auras merge together.
I immediately knew that was what had happened.

Words cannot begin to describe it. All I can say it's amazing, wonderful, and you truly feel it happen.
It was only that one time, never had it happen again, not with him, nor the partner I had later on.
Old 26-03-2024, 02:27 PM
Master
What we need to look at dispassionately is: is the bliss or rapture that arises permanent or transitory?
Old 26-03-2024, 10:26 PM
Master
Merging is pretty common with empathic sensitivity, whether you’re aware or not. Heightened states and flow states often occur between parties no matter the distance.

Understanding how we affect through the placement of our energy and how we are affected by others whether through a high state or activation of unresolved stuff, deepens your awareness of how the interconnectedness of life works. Where you reside, what you’re becoming aware of as your own merging within continues.

The one thing I’ve learned is to just enjoy without getting hooked. In other words mindful of your desire to only move that way. To the wanting of more, because balance within you will always arise with regards to others and needs to tap into it again. The flow state doesn’t require another, but often another activates the energy centres where you still desire union. When all your energy centres are flowing ( without need, desire or attachment) that is where you source your own merging.

The connection you had, most likely opened you, you’ve let go to open. People don’t do to you what you are already holding within.

I’m an empathic sensitive healer the lessons deepen in this way. I’ve merged with humans in profound ways, I’ve merged with spiritual interventions, all were directing me to more of myself.

The way is just a way to recognise there is more as unseeker is showing. We are all that which we seek.
Old 27-03-2024, 12:15 AM
Master
I merged with my tf/soulmate and my alter ego.

I could feel the twin spiral inside me twist it’s energy body through my spirit..

In fact I have been doing this type of merging switching (triggering often with superficial things)

I can feel the universe inside me and see a window where we are traversing. Living in on our world inside. The things we are doing are not just exploring or merging or higher self enlightenment… the things we are doing: the merging carries a thread with thought upon it.. and it’s telling me what I can’t quite make out through that window of traversing. I’ve challenged it. But the things it describing seems the English dictionary can’t even explain yet.

We are trying at the same time to make this world a better place for our self’s. Elevate our own pain and suffering.. the biggest question I’m left with after my experience on earth and that’s traversing, magic, telepathy, meeting my clan..

Is why isn’t the self evolved enough to not experience pain. It’s the only thing that comes between unlocking the true potential of our self’s and our relationships- and the world around us..

Maybe it’s primal, maybe it’s experiencing or lessons or karma.

But I believe this merging can lift the veil on pain and suffering as the most fundamental suffering is that we are alone as an observer and alone in mind and feelings.. separate from our brothers and sisters, separate from our soulmates etc

Once you understand you can be joined with another person.. loneliness disappears.. you understand that maybe in the future you would be begging for alone time- rather a balance would be dealt but for argument sake.. figure of speech….

But you we still have to transcend being merged with another in mind body spirit..

It’s not hearsay.. theres conjoined twins -it’s gossip is about being merged is shown to be possible even .. the biggest difficulties with merging is understanding why we started off alone.. that maybe we are not as alone as we think.. maybe we need to be our own best friend and merge with the self for some sort of animation within the self.

Often master talk about being one with the self- eventually it won’t feel like the hard knocks we know the self brings right now- through evolution we will go deep down the rabbit hole of the self and single minded thought will be replaced with answers from a seeming not -so- single- minded

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)