Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Legrand

The germ syllable Hum or Hung a representation of psychic Fire

Old 01-01-2021, 02:42 PM
Legrand

Dangers of not controlling or not being ready for the psychic fire or Kundalini awakening.
*Deleted disturbing photos, children, remember *
Old 01-01-2021, 03:20 PM
Master

I'm not sure the two are related actually. Spontaneous human combustion might be a completely different phenomenon altogether, although who knows...

My own feeling is that heat in the body during Kundalini activation is caused by a different kind of energy, probably of divine origin.

Everybody has brief moments of Kundalini activation, these are your typical "aha" moments, when you realise something profound in a flash of inspiration, it's just difficult to catch or capture them.

Human combustion might actually be a result of misalignment between the elements in the body. Perhaps when fire overwhelms the other four, this is the result.

Psychic or spiritual fire is quite different, it is cleansing in nature and has limited physical effects. There may be genuine heat experienced in various parts of the body, but it is rare that this is actually measurable. Most of it is probably a result of increased neural activity.
Old 01-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Legrand

Hello NoOne,

When there is no fear within there is no danger of spontaneous combustion. But the fear of letting go of our small ego into pure consciousness those lower the frequency of divine fire to the point that it may burn the resisting flesh to a conscious transformation.

At least it is my observation of others while being in a Kundalinites community some 25 years ago.

We do see less spontaneous combustion in the ones who practice the Psychic Heat or Fire, for it is though only after the meditant has done a long purification process.

For Kundalini, if the Goddess or a guru is implied in the process, they will take on them the resisting 'knots' that may lower the frequency of this conscious fire.

Of course this is simply a point of view of mine.

Regards
Old 04-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello NoOne,

When there is no fear within there is no danger of spontaneous combustion. But the fear of letting go of our small ego into pure consciousness those lower the frequency of divine fire to the point that it may burn the resisting flesh to a conscious transformation.

At least it is my observation of others while being in a Kundalinites community some 25 years ago.

We do see less spontaneous combustion in the ones who practice the Psychic Heat or Fire, for it is though only after the meditant has done a long purification process.

For Kundalini, if the Goddess or a guru is implied in the process, they will take on them the resisting 'knots' that may lower the frequency of this conscious fire.

Of course this is simply a point of view of mine.

Regards

I see, thanks for that info. I have never been in a Kundalini community, so didn't know that. It is always useful to learn from the experiences of others.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
The heart magnetic field,

One of the colors of the rainbow?

the picture speaks a million words.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 07-01-2021, 01:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Had a vision last night that motivated me to mention this. i put some crystal boots on and got them cleaned up. when i woke up i felt like i was vibrating off the planet. very powerful bliss.

there are power centers in the feet and the hands that can play an integral role. i say can because i only know what i experience. during my process my feet would ache at times and it would be hard to sleep.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 07-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Legrand

Nice vision running,

Makes me think of Hermes

And not to forget the place of Malkuth, just under the feet, in the Tree of life.

Last edited by Legrand : 07-01-2021 at 12:46 PM.
Old 08-01-2021, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Another power center im not sure i ever hear about. somebody can correct me. i for the most part just know what i experience. but the ears. horizontal from ear to ear outward. during my process i would run energy and lift myself up through my ears. they feel like big cones sticking out of each ear.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-01-2021, 12:56 AM
Legrand

Hello running,

I do not look in mythology for answers, but it is nice to find comfort of our own experience in it.

As for the chakra under the foot. It is said that Sandalphon (the archangel at the bottom, the feet) is the twin brother of Metatron (the archangel at the crown). They come together. Many new age stuff talking about the 12 chakras instead of the seven, make this link as the chakras under the feet and the crown being linked together.

As for this horizontal path between the two ears, I would even say just outside of the two ears, that I also experience, I have not seen other reference to it in mythology other than in the Qabalistic Tree of Life.

It is Chokmah on the right side. The Light of creation before it takes form.

Binah on the left side, the matrix that gives form and Time to this Ligth, that I like to call the Goddess.

The horizontal path between the two, passing by the third eye chakra in the middle, is the gate to heaven. Pure creative tough. Also called the Empress in Tarot.

If ever you want to know about the meaning of the Empress card in Tarot, Starman as started a nice tread on this subject.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...35&postcount=9

But as you know, direct experience is the best teacher of all. Words are just bla bla.

Always nice reading you Running.

Regards

Antoine