Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 13-09-2021, 04:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Annhelen

Intro: This is coming from an old lady who lives in the woods on a creek, alone except for two bright dogs. I am comfortable this way, as a rule. I have never been comfortable opening up to my life's spiritual experiences. I have had unusual events since I was a toddler. I don't know what to call some of them, but now that life has settled down for me I have time to think about them and oddly, have more. There are some out there reading this that know what I am talking about when I say I have never felt at home in the world, though I have accomplished things in the arts.
I have specific questions sometimes that I would like to see if others can relate to. Right now, for instance I would like to know if any of you have communication with your guides, angels, and if you worry that you are "making it up". Also, a "book" appeared on my computer supposedly taken down by Christopher Larson, that was dictated to him by Archangel Michael. This was dated, I believe, 2008. "The Death of Mortality". I can't find anything on it online. Have any of you read it or have seen anything on it?
Old 13-09-2021, 05:01 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annhelen
I have specific questions... Right now, for instance I would like to know if any of you have communication with your guides, angels, and if you worry that you are "making it up".
Hi and I hope you enjoy this Forum!!
I never worry. And I never doubt messages that come through...but that's 'me'.
Do I heed all the messages? That's a whole other story!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-09-2021, 05:31 PM
Master
֍   I WELCOME YOU TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!         ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-09-2021, 05:53 PM
Ascender
Hi Annhelen, welcome!

Quote:
Right now, for instance I would like to know if any of you have communication with your guides, angels, and if you worry that you are "making it up".
Yes, I do have communications with them (although for me it's usually God), and I wonder where it comes from.

If you meditate and let go of your desires and attachments, your own overlay (what you believe / think / desire etc) will progressively vanish.

Then, at some point, things can go beyond what you think was possible, beyond your imagination and beyond the thought or worry that you are making it up.

Quote:
"The Death of Mortality". I can't find anything on it online. Have any of you read it or have seen anything on it?
No but I would take that manifestation as a very good sign!
Old 13-09-2021, 07:49 PM
Administrator
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste
Old 13-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Master

welcome ann

that was a pretty picture woods by the creek!

i'm not too worried that I'm making up the fact of communication (although it crosses my mind some have claimed I am anyway grumble grumble). What bothers me is that there is a tremendous amount of room for interpreting the 'what' of what is being communicated, and I worry that I will do like I always do and just do something vain with it instead of being honest with myself and trying to explore what appear to be multiple levels of meaning.

As far as the book... it is apropro. The title says it all. It is the reason why we are all here, after all...
Old 14-09-2021, 11:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Here's the story: My son was setting up my new computer, transferring data files, etc. and I noticed one titled, "The Death of Mortality - an Urgent Message for humanity" from Archangel Michael. At the back of this pdf file/book was a note from the anonymous transcriber, "Christopher Larson", whose note on how he would sit down and transcribe this "download" even though he never liked sitting for any length of time at the computer - was compelling. I don't know where I picked up this file and it rather shocked me, especially since I am going through some parallel happenings. Synchronicity. But, I figure I downloaded it a long time ago and no longer have any memory of it. Very well could be the answer, given my age, etc. But I have looked everywhere with searches on the internet and can't find this particular document, nor the transcriber as such, anywhere. I thought maybe one of you might have some information. Archangel Michael, in this instance, states he is one of a group, all known as that name. Evidently the transcriber, Larson, is not in the business of making a few dollars out of this, at all. He gave a run down on the document, stated he couldn't vouch for it, was moved by the love expressed by the Messenger, and finished by saying it was difficult to believe.
Old 15-09-2021, 06:40 AM
Ascender
Very nice story, thank you for sharing!
Quote:
I figure I downloaded it a long time ago and no longer have any memory of it. Very well could be the answer, given my age, etc. But I have looked everywhere with searches on the internet and can't find this particular document, nor the transcriber as such, anywhere.
No need to do a huge logical inquiry, it depends how often things pop up by magic in your reality, but for instance in mine it's becoming the norm!

Lately for instance, I was wondering how a neighborhood looked like and started typing searches on the internet. All of a sudden I was brought to a page (I don't know what manipulations I did) symbolic of "drugs / hell" for me. I was surprised by the "answer" (I'm supposed to live there for a while ) so I started to inquire how I got to that page. There was absolutely NO WAY I could recollect or get to it again by any click, links, keywords I typed!! No way!
Okay, I surrender! And I promise I won't go out late at night!

Here is a video I love about signs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_X_sPNUDes
Old 15-09-2021, 11:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Spiritual experiences discussion

Guillaume - Thank you for this link and for sharing. I need to have more faith in the synchronistic turns in my path.