Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Seeker

Animals/Insects as guides?

Hello, I'm noticing synchronistic connections between events/thoughts and the presence of animals or insects.
There is one that remains very unclear to me though, and that is the presence of the spider.

I notice he/she shows specifically and consistently around one particular person. And in very strange ways. A spider will suddenly be next to me, or walking toward me. I've read all there is to read yet can't seem to make sense of it.

Here are the patterns I've realized - they often show when my thoughts are focused on concern, worry or doubt regarding a person. OR they will show when dating a new guy and he seems very charming and interested - and frankly I question his motives.

For a while - I regarded them as warnings. But I'm not completely sure that's what it is.

They also come when I'm making new moves and choices in my life. Doing something I knew is unhealthy, and most recent when I was speaking to my sister about all these weird coincidences we've been having with dragonflies... a spider just walked up to my foot.

The latest is seeing only white spiders. Any insight would be appreciated!

Many thanks,

Robin
Old 20-09-2016, 05:47 PM
Knower

Personally I think it's highly unlikely for animals or insects to be guides. Because your guides need to have at least the level of consciousness you have.
They (spiders) may simply be a way of letting you know you worry too much about certain things.
But don't take my word for it. These are just my thoughts.
Old 20-09-2016, 06:43 PM
Seeker

re- spiders

well there could be some truth there. I appreciate the response
Old 20-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Not sure if there are any helpful insights in this write-up about Spiders:
http://www.shamanicjourney.com/spide...ent-and-future
Old 21-09-2016, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator
My feeling?....
All living things are facets of the Spirit in manifestation at this time at this place, here, now, with you. And you with them. All living things are capable of being moved by Spirit. All things can be messengers.
Different facets, different roles, some with deep Soul love for you and your own eternal Self....and some as passing-by Beings saying hello from Spirit.
Old 21-09-2016, 02:35 AM
Gracey

Shadow guides: Their purpose is to invade you with fear when you are on the wrong path due to anger, greed or other typical behaviors. These guides are truly neutral in their presence; they are only there to turn you around. If you are not afraid of spiders, it probably isn't this type of guide.

There are different types of animal/insect guides.
Old 22-09-2016, 07:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Shadow guides: Their purpose is to invade you with fear when you are on the wrong path due to anger, greed or other typical behaviors. These guides are truly neutral in their presence; they are only there to turn you around. If you are not afraid of spiders, it probably isn't this type of guide.

There are different types of animal/insect guides.

Hi Gracey, thanks for this input. Admittedly that was how I was thinking initially. As if they were saying to me - You are weaving your own future here... is this what you want to really create? BUT- I'm not fearful of spiders at all. I tend to catch and release them. HOWEVER I've almost become fearful because I've created fear because I'm confused in their message and always thinking I'm doing something wrong.

I will say two things have happened- the spiders have gotten BIGGER. much BIGGER. like huge. And also I think I mentioned- they are white now - Never seen white spiders before now.

Something clicked very recently_ I've become very disconnected from my feminine energy and creativity. Something I was very connected with before. I started wondering if the message was to reconnect with that. I sure hope it's not that I'm on the wrong path- because if so - I've been on it too long!

I'm very curious though if you have more related to the idea of a shadow guide. Could it somehow also be connected to me understanding and connecting with my own shadow side?.....
Old 22-09-2016, 07:34 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
My feeling?....
All living things are facets of the Spirit in manifestation at this time at this place, here, now, with you. And you with them. All living things are capable of being moved by Spirit. All things can be messengers.
Different facets, different roles, some with deep Soul love for you and your own eternal Self....and some as passing-by Beings saying hello from Spirit.

Indeed I agree completely
Old 22-09-2016, 07:34 PM
Seeker

[quote=wolfgaze]Not sure if there are any helpful insights in this write-up about Spiders:
]

Thank you
Old 22-09-2016, 07:55 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinDawn
Something clicked very recently_ I've become very disconnected from my feminine energy and creativity.
I cannot say for sure why you are seeing so many spiders, but I don't think they're necessarily warning you about something. The statement I quoted is of particular interest to me, because it basically sums up what I was going to suggest in this post. These spiders you're seeing may be a sign to reconnect with your creativity and feminine energy.