Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Knower
2013 love?

So as of new years day , i've been talking to this man i met online. He was on my friends list on facebook for over a year but we never really chatted through facebook only once in a while when he would play me in words with friends. When he first friended me over a year ago I noticed his page said that he was married and he had pics up of him and his wife so I didnt think much about talking to him. I considered our lil chats during our games friendly small talk it was never anything flirtatious.

So now it's 2013 and on new year's day we were playing a game of words with friends and having a lil chat about how we were doing and our new years resolutions. Both of our resolutions happened to be to lose weight. He told me he had already lost 50 pounds in like the last year and had lap band surgery and was trying to lose at least another 50. he wanted to show me his before and after pics so he asked for my number and i figured hey what the hell at the very least i got a new weight loss buddy for the new year. after he sent me the pics tho i quickly realized i couldnt really tell the difference from the pics he sent me and that he just used that as an excuse to get my number. He seemed like a good nice respectful man, someone i could talk to about anything. I sort've poured out my soul to this man just venting about all sorts of things going on in my life. I did all of that with the thought in my head hey we just chatting , im never gonna meet him, he's married so this isn't a big deal. i told him about my soulmate i told him about family issues. i told him a lil bit of everything lol.. by the end of the 2nd day I began to realize something was off tho. Cuz here was this guy who said he thought i was cool to talk to and just wanted to be my friend but yet ever since he got my phone number he been texting me at all hours of the day and night like he didnt have a wife to tend to. i even asked him how his wife feel about him texting random women in the middle of the night and he laughed and said he not hiding anything its not like he trying to get with me. Boy was that a lie, by the third day i just flat out asked him if him and his wife were still together because the things he was saying to me were not things a happily married man should be saying and the amount of time he invested in texting me during the day even while we both were at work was ridiculous. within the first 24 hours i already had 4 pics of him and a pic of a plate of food on my phone. He admitted him and his wife were separated for 2 months now but it was like pulling teeth to get that information out of him. Once i was convinced he really was separated from her we began moving from texting to actually talking on the phone and to cut this story kinda short i basically fell in love with this man. he is the first man that if someone asked me could i see myself being with him long term i didnt have to hesitate to say yes.He is everything i've been holding out for minus the wife and kid(or so i thought he was.) A few times i noticed he was pulling away from me though like i would call n get no answer or he would text me n b like he busy with his son or he was hanging with his uncle and he would call me back and then i wouldnt get a call back. He later explained to me that he felt he was falling for me too quick and needed to fall back a little bit. I noticed right after i asked if him and his wife were together his page disappeared tho. he told me he deleted it and like a fool i believed him. well recently a friend(actually my soulmate) of mine discovered his page was still up and he took a screenshot of it and emailed it to me because obviously i was blocked and couldnt view the page on my computer.

Now im just really hurt and confused by the lies he told. i dont get what he is trying to hide because its not like i don't know he married n i saw his son when we were on Skype anyway. i asked him why he lied n he tried to lie some more and say he deleted it but i told him i had visual proof in a email that he didnt delete it all he did was block me and at that moment all he had to say was i dont know what to tell you take it how you want. so i told him ok take care. that night he tried to play it cool n say ok im sorry but i understand how u feel take care and i wish you the best. when i didnt respond to that 5 minutes later he was calling my phone n i was sending him to voicemail. next day he was texting me to please pick up the phone n i ignored him again. yesterday he called again n i ignored him so he kept texting me begging me to please talk to him. when i finally did pick up instead of explaining why he lied to me he just begged me to meet him n talk over lunch so i told him absolutely not and hung up on him. he then text me saying yet again how sorry he was and that he would tell me whatever i wanna know and that he just want things to work out between us and i can go on his facebook. So i text him letting him know that he could go on hiding whatever he felt he needed to hide in the first place he already proved to me how disposable i am how he can do his dirt and make me disappear when he want. i told him i hope things work out for him. Truth of the matter is i'm hurt he lied over something silly like deleting a facebook page and im hurt cuz it seems he has been lying since day one which i find to be disrespectful even tho some may not see the harm in someone lying and saying oh they just trying to be your friend when really their true self is talking to you because they are attracted to you in a romantic way and not because they think you would make a good friend. i dont think lying about your intentions is a good way to start off a friendship/or any kind of relationship.Even though i keep telling this man to leave me alone honestly i still love him. he reminds me of my dad in some ways and over the last month i couldnt help but think maybe my rose quartz finally worked n answered my lil prayer about having a real love interest manifest in my life.
Old 16-04-2013, 07:22 PM
LadyImpreza1111

If you feel bad, imagine how his wife would feel because I don't doubt for a second that she is still in the picture and he was stringing both her (and you) along as much as he possibly could. I doubt you are the only one he's been lying to here.

He's a slimeball. I suggest you change your number. As far as manifesting a real love interest in your life........THAT will happen when you say to yourself, "I deserve better than this." And then you walk away from that kind of drama.