Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 04-09-2015, 04:26 AM
Guide
Three Knocks

I had just randomly heard 3 loud aggressive knocks well more like bangs on my bedroom door while on my computer and this the the first time I have ever experienced something like that. It was so sudden and loud that it made me jump and curl up my arms close to my chest like some reflex. Though I jump at the slightest noises but this was very sudden and loud. I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with my grandmother because recently she just got sent to the hospital due to her being very sick and possibly with cancer and also has a very large abscess on her lungs and to top it off she smokes and has been for many many years. But we cannot find out what is exactly going on with her because she is being very very stubborn and for some reason is not letting the doctors get inside and see what's going on with her and she is refusing for them to give her shots and etc. Let's just say she hates the hospital.

Just a couple days ago she had a heart attack in the hospital. So now with all of this going on and just hearing the 3 knocks like an hour ago and then the 3 knock death thing people talk about and experience when you hear random 3 knocks it supposedly means someone you know like a loved one will die and if it's loud it means they will die a tragic death or if it's quiet it means they will die a peaceful death. But, I'm not sure about that all though it all fits.. Has this ever happened to any of you guys and could you possibly know what this 3 knock thing is?
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Knower

This probably isn't much help to you but I'll tell you anyway.
Years ago there were three knocks/blows on my bedtoom wall.It was so heavy the wall on that side of the house shook.My walls are wooden.
It frightened me very much at the time.
I've never heard three knocks being an indication of impending death though and no one I knew was dying at the time.
The knocks were preceded by a scratching sound in the wall.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Guide
Well, nothing else happened afterwards. I'm thinking it was maybe a Banshee. I read that you will not find any other entity that can carry messages between you and the deceased faster and more accurately than a Banshee.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.