Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Howie21191

Increase in Synchronicities

Has anybody noticed a significant increase in the number of Synchronicites over the past couple of weeks?

It could be just me, I've been doing much more work on myself lately, but things keep happening like I think of something, and then shortly after that thing happens (this has happened several times in the past 2 weeks). Also I received a notice from the local post office telling me I had a package to pick up because I wasn't home when they tried to deliver it, and I have absolutely no idea what it could be. I asked around and one of my friends told me he had a dream this morning (before I asked him about it) that me, him and another friend were in the post office looking in a cupboard, and found a package for me that had been lost in the mail.
Old 26-10-2010, 03:14 PM
Master
Hi,

Synchronicites happen constantly. It is our awareness about them that is changing.

This is quite a personal thing. In my case, I know they are present All The Time, so I use them. Another person who is convinced that "Life Happens" and nothing is related will have a different personal point of view on the subject.

You could be in a process of discovery about how reality actually works.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Howie,

I think that once one opens their mind to the possibilities, of synchronicities happening , of signs appearing from above, etc. ... then the more that person will notice them. I think perhaps they were there before, but perhaps you are just more " aware " of them now. I know this is how it is with me .

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Howie21191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
perhaps you are just more " aware " of them now.

That is true. Similar things have happened before, but I have noticed them less frequently.
Old 27-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Howie,

I think that once one opens their mind to the possibilities, of synchronicities happening , of signs appearing from above, etc. ... then the more that person will notice them. I think perhaps they were there before, but perhaps you are just more " aware " of them now. I know this is how it is with me .

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

I totally agree with Dream Angel on this ....

Synchronicities surround us in our daily lives, but quite often they go unnoticed, because we are simply too busy rushing around in this hectic modern world.

If we do start to become aware of them, and recognise them for what they are, I believe that we become more attuned to recieving them, and so, do start seeing them more frequently.

To some they may just be coincidences and nothing more, but to me, they are signposts and messages, designed to help me along through life.
Old 28-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Howie21191

I've noticed a few things sticking out, just the wording of random things I come across during my day.
I think I'm going to follow them and see where they lead me.
Old 28-10-2010, 06:44 PM
cheeky_monkey

Syncronicities started occuring a lot for me when I was 19. It actually contributed to a nervous breakdown as I couldn't understand what was going on and still can't. The latest syncronicity which happened was about a week ago I was on the forums talking about premonitions etc and talked about the tsunami of 2005 which I had a feeling would happen, but was unsure where and when. Anyway, next thing I know there has been another tsunami in indonesia. To me that's a sign of negative syncronicity. I've experienced positive syncronicity and wish it would happen more often. Infact I feel terrible that a lot of what I pick up is negative.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Synchronicites happen constantly. It is our awareness about them that is changing.

This is quite a personal thing. In my case, I know they are present All The Time, so I use them. Another person who is convinced that "Life Happens" and nothing is related will have a different personal point of view on the subject.

You could be in a process of discovery about how reality actually works.

John

I agree with everything you have said.Its exactly how you have put it
I keep on thinking and analyzing this part of life and reality to decipher the inner workings of the universe :)
Old 01-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie21191
Has anybody noticed a significant increase in the number of Synchronicites over the past couple of weeks?
Yes. But it happens from time to time.
And I'm sure it not just your awareness thats causing them!!
For me it happens all the time but I cant explain is. Somehow it became something really personal and I can't even describe it anymore.
But I know that somethings going on, whatever that is...

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 06-11-2010, 11:33 AM
sleepyamethyst

very celestine prophecy does make me wonder some times about that book i never read it past the third chapter yet must get around to it