Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-10-2010, 01:44 AM
LightFilledHeart

I've been told that some of us are incarnated beings from the angellic realms who have chosen to enter earthly incarnation as a 3-D being in spiriutal service. The mark of such individuals is extreme sensitivity and being peculiarly unsuited to the harshness of life in this physical dimension, as well as great gifts in intuition and healing and an being an empath by nature. I am further told that if someone harms or injures an earth angel... physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually... to the extent that he/she cannot do the job they came here to execute and their spiritual service is interrupted, that person who inflicted the harm is held accountable and punished for that. The precise words used were that they would be given a good cane-ing!

I'm curious to know what the other posters here think of this and whether or not you agree with the concept. I have my own opinion, but I'd like to hear yours
Old 09-10-2010, 02:45 AM
Master
I think that assessment of a lightworker is perfect! I agree with it completely!

I have also read on another site lightworkers were responsible for co-creating humanity but ended up abusing their power many eons ago of course so came back to correct their mistakes, remove darkness they created etc
Old 09-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
Why do darkworkers exist? isn't it wrong to spread misinformation, keep us in ignorance? do darkworkers come from the same source of light we do?

oh and to answer the orginal question.. I can't say for sure but no I don't think everyone is a lightworker.. perhaps that's not the role they chose in this lifetime.. some are here for their own personal growth, some are here to assist others..

It is my understanding that each and every person is at the soul/essence level a godly being. We are all equally godly and a comprehensive and complete yet unique expression of love.

How we play our roll as humans is an aspect of our unique soul. Consider that earth is a place where we test energies. We do not test the self, we condition a set of circumstances and evaluate the various energetic responses. Those four category of human expressions I mentioned are all equally valuable, loved, and esteemed at the divine level.

The game of life, or illusion if you like, is designed to create polarity. That is where diverse thoughts and energies are played against one another. So yes the dark worker does come from love, I did not say light, as does the light worker. Their way of being is not wrong from God's point of view, it is necessary and equally treasured or loved.

The concept of personal growth is an interesting idea. If each person is a perfect expression of love itself, none of us are less than any other. We are all involved with the task of expanding love, or All That Is.

I once read a book "Don't think like a human". God doesn't for sure.

My thinking on this subject is supported by the Wingmaker material, the Kryon material, and the real teachings of Jesus and Buddha. They are not reflected through any of the man made religions we have in our culture.

This is my best answer for the OP's original question.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Master
I see thanks! lol it's hard not to pass judgement on someone that tries to kill you..****
Old 09-10-2010, 07:52 PM
kimmery

I don't really know much about this. But from what I've read, I think we are all LightWorkers. Theres good in everyone. We are all here for a reason and we all help in different ways. We're all creators and we all love. You just have to heal yourself first to heal others. Thats the only problem for people.
We're all here to heal in some way or another. We're all teachers. We are all powerful.

Last edited by kimmery : 09-10-2010 at 07:57 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:24 PM
Summerkat

We are all gods and we are One.. this Earth is our creative playground. The term Lightworker has always bugged me. No one is really all Light or all Dark and even Light and Dark is the wrong way of looking at things.

Lightworkers as I've watched ones who identify that way are interesting because they are more open to discussing things of the spirit than say many people. Other than that, the mission here on Earth hasn't ever changed. Grow, learn, experience, love. Its enough to be human. Lightworker is just a new word to sell books & seminars. Its the new buzz word.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:32 PM
PeaceSeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
I've been told that some of us are incarnated beings from the angellic realms who have chosen to enter earthly incarnation as a 3-D being in spiriutal service. The mark of such individuals is extreme sensitivity and being peculiarly unsuited to the harshness of life in this physical dimension, as well as great gifts in intuition and healing and an being an empath by nature. I am further told that if someone harms or injures an earth angel... physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually... to the extent that he/she cannot do the job they came here to execute and their spiritual service is interrupted, that person who inflicted the harm is held accountable and punished for that. The precise words used were that they would be given a good cane-ing!

I'm curious to know what the other posters here think of this and whether or not you agree with the concept. I have my own opinion, but I'd like to hear yours

I strongly agree with everything you said, except for the punishment part. A loving and forgiving god does not punish
Old 12-10-2010, 05:40 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker
I strongly agree with everything you said, except for the punishment part. A loving and forgiving god does not punish

Hi PeaceSeeker

Yes, I hear what you're saying in that regard, but I would offer for your consideration the following thoughts...

Here in the earth realm we allowed to reap the consequences of our previous actions in the guise of karma... karma that sometimes metes out a seemingly harsh response that could be interpreted as "punishment". I think the point is that harming an earth angel to the degree that his/her spiritual service is interrupted does indeed have consequences for the responsible party. Seen from that perspective,it does indeed make sense to me.

A loving God allows us to grow and to learn from our mistakes. There are many things in life that seem like harsh and/or negative experiences, yet that same loving God allows them. I believe He/She does so in order to foster our growth and enlightenment, and that it is for our betterment and thus a loving act
Old 12-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Summerkat

Hi Lightfilledheart :) Doreen Virtue wrote a lot in her books about incarnated angels as well as incarnated mermaids, fae, its either witches or wizards, and so on.

I don't know what to think about that. I like some of what she writes and it helps but some of it no. I kind of filter her stuff. I know she is one of the authors that is at the forefront of this idea of incarnated angels. It can't be proven one way or the other really so its easy enough to say or introduce the idea into the popular culture. But is it really true? Personally I think just about everyone has moments in life or times when they assist another person and function as sort of an angel to them. Really feel the majority of people do try to be helpful at least to members of their family or in their group of friends if not to everyone. Feel people are basically good. And we are angels to each other. But is anyone really an incarnated angels? I dunno....wouldn't go that far. It seems like it just is to inflate the ego. To make people feel more important than they would otherwise.

I'm an Empath --you mentioned Empaths.. I would never say I'm an incarnated angel or incarnated anything else. So I don't even connect to the idea there either.

Just my two cents.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Master
Hi Lynn
when I read your question this verse came to mind .... maybe is some way or another many touch souls and hearts aware or unaware :)
desiderata - by max ehrmann

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love, for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is perennial as the grass.
Take kindly to the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Last edited by Smiler : 12-10-2010 at 08:08 PM.