Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-07-2011, 08:11 AM
miss.hawaiki

Hey Panda. I too have been told this by a few psychics and spiritualists as well as knowing myself. First of all, I think the most important thing to remember is that we are all just as important as the other. Whether you be an old soul, young soul or baby soul (as some put it) or any other kinda of soul. We have all been at these stages at some point in time, we have all made mistakes, all will make mistakes and are all learning.

To me, being an old soul myself, I still make mistakes, I am not more special than anyone else and it doesn't mean that I am some great master. In my opinion, an old soul can be defined in a few ways. Usually it indicates that a particular soul has spent more time or experienced much more or learnt more life lessons. Once again, that does not make them perfect though.

Some soul or personality traits that seem to always stick is that Old Souls seem to KNOW a lot about everything, can come off as know it alls, can seem wise beyond their years, have a deep empathy for many things, quiet sensitive, never seem to really fit in, aren't too bothered by the earthly materialism of our system, aren't the big movers and shakers like young souls are who you usually find in the line of business or banking or politics n those kinds of ideals. They also seem to be very cultured as if they come from another time or speak from another time or even dress or act like they are from another time. I hope this helps :)
Old 11-07-2011, 10:08 PM
spiritmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.hawaiki
Whether you be an old soul, young soul or baby soul (as some put it) or any other kinda of soul.

Hi,

This quote got me thinking, how many old souls v. new souls are there? It seems that the majority of people I hear about/meet are old.

Odd, no?

With Love,
Spirit Monk
Old 12-07-2011, 02:55 AM
miss.hawaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritmonk
Hi,

This quote got me thinking, how many old souls v. new souls are there? It seems that the majority of people I hear about/meet are old.

Odd, no?

With Love,
Spirit Monk

I haves no idea :)