Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 19-11-2019, 05:14 PM
Newbie ;)

I've heard that when you see repeating numbers you have to be attentive to how you feel. How you feel will determine if the number is telling you you are on the right path or if you are missing something.
I used to see 11:11 as a child and now I am since recently seeing again, also 12:12, 18:18 and 22:22.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:02 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agesly
I've heard that when you see repeating numbers you have to be attentive to how you feel. How you feel will determine if the number is telling you you are on the right path or if you are missing something.
I used to see 11:11 as a child and now I am since recently seeing again, also 12:12, 18:18 and 22:22.

Hi Agedsly and thank you for your response,

You seem to know about numbers so, I am wondering whether you can recommend a "reliable" source in order for these numbers to begin being decoded by me.

I haven't had any sychronicities in numbers up to a while ago which led me believe that it is related to energy and energy of the person seeing these, in this case, my person.

What I mean by that , I had let us say an absolutely f*cked up energy due to negativity and negative , dark energy received during of which there were absolutely no sychronicities whatsoever.

When this negativity and negative energy received from others was cleared and begun going back to my "normal" let us say energy that is, when the sychronicities in numbers once again, begun appearing.

What do you think about this-is there any correlation you think between energy and person seeing these sychronicities in numbers?.

Take care.
Old 20-11-2019, 03:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello Sunshine :)

Your experience with repeating numbers is very interesting indeed. Thinking about it makes me realize something:

The periods of my life where I experienced synchronicity and repeating numbers were always periods I was going through some sort of change in the form of spiritual and personal growth.

When I have the time I will compile a few links of sources I find reliable.

Be safe.

Last edited by Agesly : 20-11-2019 at 11:02 AM.
Old 20-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
as it's sole message is to tell me I'm in the flow, tuned in, and that I'm not alone as spirit and angels are with me and letting me know by making me see these angel numbers.
In other words: when your not tuned in, you don't see the numbers. Which is when your negative, ill, angry and so on.
When your not angry, ill, stressed, negative anymore they'll come back. Meaning a message you're tuned in, tapped in, in the flow.

Over the years I found this the best source for angel numbers:
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...mbers.html?m=1
You can now also purchase Kyle Gray's "Angel Numbers" book for $1.99, the E-book version. It has just been released yesterday. He's expert on angels.
Old 20-11-2019, 11:01 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agesly
Hello Sunshine :)

Your experience with repeating numbers is very interesting indeed. Thinking about it makes me realize something:

The periods of my life where I experienced synchronicity and repeating numbers were always periods I was going through some sort of change in the form of spiritual or personal growth.

When I have the time I will compile a few links of sources I find reliable.

Be safe.

Awwww, thanks for your intention to compile a few links , would be very grateful to receive these. Glad to hear this, thanks

Yes, and it is quite interesting that when my energy was in fact and reality was messed up by negativity and negative energy sent my way, I stopped having them.

It was only when I cleared all these the synchronicities in numbers have once again begun.
Old 20-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
In other words: when your not tuned in, you don't see the numbers. Which is when your negative, ill, angry and so on.
When your not angry, ill, stressed, negative anymore they'll come back. Meaning a message you're tuned in, tapped in, in the flow.

Over the years I found this the best source for angel numbers:
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...mbers.html?m=1
You can now also purchase Kyle Gray's "Angel Numbers" book for $1.99, the E-book version. It has just been released yesterday. He's expert on angels.

Awww, thanks for the link Crystal, this is greatly appreciated

This was actually different , like another was trying to intervene on a spiritual level to what had been mentioned by me to have been taking place, to influence this negatively , prevent this from taking place even block this.

This is what I sensed. I am clarifying that this is in reference to my energy messed up by negativity or negative energy sent my way but, not my person thinking negatively as I do not want my own person to mess up with my own energy.

Everybody carries energy and that energy given or transmitted to us (or at least an effort is made) is not always positive.

The truth is that, I kept having synchronicities when physically ill as well, almost every single day, if not every single day. So, this (yesterday and previous day) was something different on a spiritual level and what was mentioned in the second paragraph.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder

In my experience a site called Sun Signs holds information more accurate than Sacred Scribes. Check it out.