Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-02-2020, 02:27 AM
Elfin

Mummy do you remember

"mummy do you remember before", said my firstborn. So ok... He's just turned 3 and I'm thinking " when does he mean?". Of course being a responsible and caring parent I should of course known instinctively what he meant.... But I didn't. Did he mean this morning?... Yesterday?... Last week?.... Apparently not. In frustration he yelled out "before mummy... Before.. when I was a man".............. Ermmmm... Ok son.. I wasn't expecting THAT! ... We coversed and he told me about the time he was a man and was mainly on a boat and wore something like either a smock/coat, that went right down to his feet.... And then he skipped off happily to play with his toys.... And left mummy in state of shock!!!
Old 28-02-2020, 10:45 AM
hazada guess

Well,well.People say that your memories are still closely tuned to events before you incarnated when you are young.
Old 28-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Well,well.People say that your memories are still closely tuned to events before you incarnated when you are young.
Hi (again!)..I have just said as much to another forum member in reply to my post in "death and afterlife".. which you have also read. Thank you.
Old 01-03-2020, 03:23 PM
Master
Hi,

These experiences of children remembering prior life experiences are happening. It reflects progress in human evolution. Some day these experiences will not be so shocking.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-03-2020, 07:32 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

These experiences of children remembering prior life experiences are happening. It reflects progress in human evolution. Some day these experiences will not be so shocking.

John
Hi John and thank you... People in general are becoming more and more "aware" I feel. There seems to be an influx of "awakenings" at this moment in time...I think it is amazing when a little child expesses their " knowledge"...but quite sad when they seem to forget..and just carry on with life. Although I fully understand this is their path. They will come back to "being" when the time is right for them. We all have a time and a place .