Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 17-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Master

Basically Jason has memories of having been a draft house that died in an accident. As a human he can do certain things that horses pick up on as horse behavior.
Old 17-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
Moon Glow, thank you for sharing. That was an amazing experience. Did it scare you, or would you like to experience more of that lifetime?

I have never had something quite like that happen, but I often dream of places that feel very familiar, but they are foreign. Like, Sci-Fi foreign. Big planets in the sky, multiple suns, unfamiliar stars, flora and fauna that is not of terrestrial origin, geology that could not exist here. Sometimes these images come to me while I am awake, and my mind is quiet. An image of an ancient stone building hidden by dense jungle, along with a strong mental message of 'MONASTERY' and 'HOME', or something like that.

I believe that every life in the universe has a lesson to teach, and it doesn't necessarily matter which order the lessons are received in. I believe that we have the freedom to experience what we want to, to exist where we desire. I have heard it said that where we incarnate has to do with our desires and attachments. For example, a man's wife dies, and the man desires to be by her side again, and prays to God for such upon his dying breath. In his next life he is a dog, owned by a man that is the reincarnation of his wife. Or perhaps a person loves the sea so much that they are reincarnated as a dolphin so that they may experience what they wished for so deeply. Just my two cents.

Much of what you've said resonates with me and is worthy of contemplation. The more we contemplate and talk of our experiences, the more we'll learn.
Old 17-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Basically Jason has memories of having been a draft house that died in an accident. As a human he can do certain things that horses pick up on as horse behavior.

That's pretty neat! I think I will look up this horse man Jason!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 17-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Sooooo I had an odd experience while meditating this morning...

I asked my guides to show me where I was during my first incarnation on earth.

I was then shown a cave - I was in the cave along with my 3 cubs and the words "Mesopotamian Tiger" kept coming up.

There were prehistoric creatures that we were hiding from in the cave. We were also afraid of what lurked in the depths of the cave. We knew we had to leave - we had become separated from the others.

I had to hunt in the dark of night - I came back one night with a couple small rodent-like creatures and the cubs had adventured through the cave and found a rear exit. We snuck out together...

We traveled by cloak of night - resting only when we were totally out of sight. There were both humans present and prehistoric creatures.

Drinking water by a gentle stream - some humans approached. They were not our allies - they approached one of my cubs and I attacked. I didn't want to remember any more so I came back.

Since then I have no incarnated as an animal - I tried to incarnate as the same type of feline but we had become extinct.

I started researching prehistoric cats when I was through with this meditation and I came across the "Cave lion" - they had a pretty wide range of territory that they covered... The became extinct about 12,000 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panthera_leo_spelaea

A few years ago during meditation - every time I would close my eyes - tiger eyes would be staring back at me. Every time.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this? I was not expecting it.
Wow that's amazing.
Old 17-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Wow that's amazing.

Thanks TheGlow! I thought it was pretty neat too... I want to do some more "exploring" of this space but unfortunately I have zero free time... and when I do I typically fall asleep accidently! haha oh the joys of parenthood... I don't think my 1 1/2 year old cares that I am trying to astrally explore the prehistoric caves of Mesopotamia...

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 18-05-2016, 02:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Much of what you've said resonates with me and is worthy of contemplation. The more we contemplate and talk of our experiences, the more we'll learn.

Indeed.
Old 30-05-2016, 01:41 AM
Seeker

Very awesome, Moon Glow! Thank you so much for sharing this!

In one of my very first regressions--over thirty years ago!--I found myself a spotted leopard but I was trapped: confined in a large, deep, round, flat bottomed pit--like I was a zoo animal. I was restless, angry at my jailor--whom I remember thinking was someone that at the time I referred to as, "God." What powerful creature I was! With such intelligence and instincts. But how frustrated and angry I was to be in that predicament.

"Past lives" in other forms are not only possible but useful! This universe has been here a few billion years. That's a lot of time to spend in bodies that live 20-70 years without variation. Plus, our current favorite host, Homo sapiens sapiens, has only been our vehicle of choice for about 20,000-40,0000 years. Before that there were other human species on Earth, but also many, many other human and other "intelligent" sentient creatures on other planets and the like. And that's just this universe and this timeline and four-dimensional options!!! Most certainly we individuated "souls" have used thousands upon thousands of vehicles to gather experiences, to test our selves, to try to achieve Self-awareness, Self-realization in the face of ignorance and slowed down vibratory patterns!
Old 30-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman Paul
Very awesome, Moon Glow! Thank you so much for sharing this!

In one of my very first regressions--over thirty years ago!--I found myself a spotted leopard but I was trapped: confined in a large, deep, round, flat bottomed pit--like I was a zoo animal. I was restless, angry at my jailor--whom I remember thinking was someone that at the time I referred to as, "God." What powerful creature I was! With such intelligence and instincts. But how frustrated and angry I was to be in that predicament.

"Past lives" in other forms are not only possible but useful! This universe has been here a few billion years. That's a lot of time to spend in bodies that live 20-70 years without variation. Plus, our current favorite host, Homo sapiens sapiens, has only been our vehicle of choice for about 20,000-40,0000 years. Before that there were other human species on Earth, but also many, many other human and other "intelligent" sentient creatures on other planets and the like. And that's just this universe and this timeline and four-dimensional options!!! Most certainly we individuated "souls" have used thousands upon thousands of vehicles to gather experiences, to test our selves, to try to achieve Self-awareness, Self-realization in the face of ignorance and slowed down vibratory patterns!

That resonates well with me, Journeyman Paul...! I've contemplated those same thoughts.
Old 30-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman Paul

Have you seen this video Paul?

Spirit the Black Leopard
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0