Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-06-2013, 03:21 PM
Child of God

Eye Opening Lucid Dream!!!

Last night, I had a Lucid Dream. One day, my godmother took me to a Barnes and Nobles bookstore. I remember that there was a balcony which was the location of the large cafe and there was the main part of the bookstore (the part where you enter and you discover millions of books after you walk through the door. While I was being dropped off, my godmother told me that I was going to get a new phone (she didn't tell me what day), and I started getting all excited. She then informed me that she was going to come back and pick me up when it was time. Not listening, I said ok and I entered the store.

After a couple of minutes, I sat at the computers (it was kind of like a library and a bookstore combined together) and I waited patiently for her arrival. Finding myself getting bored. I walked over to the Manga (Japanese Comics) section and started to crack open a few of the books. I think that I entered some of the books and started interacting with the characters...not so sure though. Later, she called me on my old phone and told me that she was on her way. I said ok and then threw the phone on the ground and smashed it with my feet.I then said, "I won't be needing this anymore," and then I picked it up. After a while, a thought came into my head, "What if she has to call me again in case of an emergency." I picked it back up to see if it still worked and I tried to turn up the volume. The phone didn't make the beep sound (what it always does when it is turning up the volume) and I felt ashamed.

Before I could do anything else, she showed up in the car and I sat in it, along with my sisters who weren't even there in the first place. Before she could ask or say to me anything, I woke up.

The reason why it was eye opening was the fact that I always rush into things without getting the full story. I bet that if I was still asleep, she would have asked me where the phone was or how come I didn't answer her second call. What I learned was that before making any assumptions on whether I need something or just in general, I should get the full story, then I can decide what to do from there. In this case, I assumed that I didn't need my old phone instead of asking when I would get it. This was a life lesson that I have now learned.

P.S: In reality, I still have my (working) phone! Sometimes, my Lucid Dreams are so real that I forget to think about if it had really happened (in this dimension, I mean)!!!!
Old 05-07-2013, 03:21 PM
_Orb_

Awesome lesson you learned. Pretty amazing what we can learn in our dreams, huh?

Glad to see you happy and learned :)