Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-05-2020, 07:56 PM
asearcher

Why stop seeing ghosts

When I was a child I said I saw ghosts, but then coming into adulthood never again, not even if someone else close to me see it, I stand there like what, when, where

Can every children see ghosts, is there an age when this ability goes away, is it something to do with the brain development or what could it be I wonder and can one and then how wake up this sleeping part of seeing ghost again

would really appreciate your expertise on this :)
Old 13-05-2020, 08:40 PM
Master
Hi asearcher you write some good knowledgeable messages to help so many, well done... My opinion with children, they are higher vibrational energy as not yet entered into the materialistic world of buying houses and paying bills, shopping, avoiding traffic wardens, sending emails. So their connection is better to connect to 'good' spirit - that is my opinion...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 14-05-2020, 02:28 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hi asearcher you write some good knowledgeable messages to help so many, well done... My opinion with children, they are higher vibrational energy as not yet entered into the materialistic world of buying houses and paying bills, shopping, avoiding traffic wardens, sending emails. So their connection is better to connect to 'good' spirit - that is my opinion...
Hi One-Light, thank you so much, how wonderful of you to think that. Thank you for your view on what is going on with the kids and the ghost-seeing :)
Old 24-05-2020, 11:57 AM
Elfin

Hi.. it is my opinion that babies are born with conscious knowledge of where they came from, and everything in their past lives. This occurs up until the age of 7 , when the memory is then recruited to the sub- conscious mind. I can say, hand in heart, that I witnessed this with my firstborn. He could Not have made it any clearer.