Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2020, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Us knowers are a relatively unknown sect, except by those who know about knowers who know all about us.

This is secret knowledge so don't tell anyone else... as nobody but you probably reads my posts, I know the secret will be safe.... and I know this because because I am a knower who knows things.

When you go back into edit after submitting a post (24 hour limit on that I believe.... I mean know) the line for Reason should be above the title line up at the very top (you do have to click go advanced to get it to show up). Now you know. Give it a wirl, you can even go back into your previous post and delete your promise....not that you would do that.... and even if you did, I know it was there.

I could be one of the watchers and you just wouldn't know, even though you are a knower.

Last edited by JosephineB : 16-04-2020 at 08:45 PM. Reason: I had my fingers crossed
Old 16-04-2020, 08:54 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I could be one of the watchers and you just wouldn't know, even though you are a knower.

Knowers are better than watchers. Knowers always know when they are being watched, while watchers just watch things but may not even know what they are watching. Hehe, silly clueless watchers, we know all about them.

Anyway, if you were a watcher, you would know my skull is not gray. Unless of course you didn't even know what you were looking at! Watchers, do they know anything?
Old 17-04-2020, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Knowers are better than watchers. Knowers always know when they are being watched, while watchers just watch things but may not even know what they are watching. Hehe, silly clueless watchers, we know all about them.

Anyway, if you were a watcher, you would know my skull is not gray. Unless of course you didn't even know what you were looking at! Watchers, do they know anything?

Pride comes before a fall came to mind Only joking! I wondered where that came from actually, just looked it up. I'm sure you know.
Old 17-04-2020, 11:59 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Pride comes before a fall came to mind Only joking! I wondered where that came from actually, just looked it up. I'm sure you know.

I am pretty sure God said it.... you might have to read between the lines a bit but I am sure it is there in the big book of things God says. And God would know as God is the most knowledgeable knower of all, knows even more than Google. No really!

One thing I once knew but now have forgotten is what this thread was originally about? And what about the OPer. Now that they got their name in the phone book they are suddenly too good for us? This is what is wrong with education. Give someone a little knowledge and suddenly they are all independent and everything. This is why us knowers don't like to let others know our knowledge.

psst. Don't let anyone know I told you this, but Google is really how most knowers know things these days. They really just know how to google and google knows almost everything. A lot of it is even true, but that is not important to knowers unless they are talking to people who already know, and you know what the odds of that are.

Last edited by ketzer : 17-04-2020 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Shhhhhhh!
Old 17-04-2020, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
I am pretty sure God said it.... you might have to read between the lines a bit but I am sure it is there in the big book of things God says. And God would know as God is the most knowledgeable knower of all, knows even more than Google. No really!

One thing I once knew but now have forgotten is what this thread was originally about? And what about the OPer. Now that they got their name in the phone book they are suddenly too good for us? This is what is wrong with education. Give someone a little knowledge and suddenly they are all independent and everything. This is why us knowers don't like to let others know our knowledge.

psst. Don't let anyone know I told you this, but Google is really how most knowers know things these days. They really just know how to google and google knows almost everything. A lot of it is even true, but that is not important to knowers unless they are talking to people who already know, and you know what the odds of that are.

I think we should give credit where credit is due. Surely God is a knower and a watcher.

OP is now empowered. As Citizen Smith/Foxie used to say. Power to the people!

You may Google, I
Old 17-04-2020, 04:43 PM
ketzer

Quote:
I think we should give credit where credit is due. Surely God is a knower and a watcher.

OP is now empowered. As Citizen Smith/Foxie used to say. Power to the people!

You may Google, I
Ah Hah! I knew it! I just shared my googling secret with you and you go blabbing about it in the very next post!
See! Empower the OPer and the first thing they do is run off and leave us to keep this thread alive by ourselves.
Power to the people indeed! What about all my plans for world domination?
Old 17-04-2020, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Ah Hah! I knew it! I just shared my googling secret with you and you go blabbing about it in the very next post!
See! Empower the OPer and the first thing they do is run off and leave us to keep this thread alive by ourselves.
Power to the people indeed! What about all my plans for world domination?

Plans?! They've been scuppered!