Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-06-2023, 04:35 PM
Administrator
Just for Fun - Give Away at Work

Hello

Where I work we have a Joy Committee and we have a strong inclusion policy where we are all welcome.

I am well accepted for my abilities not an outcast like I have often felt in a work place. I am open as being a Medium / Psychic / Reiki Master.

LOL it was funny when my middle say the first large give away I had planned. I ordered Crystal Bracelets some 100 of them, for the staff. He goes to me Mom what are you going to do with all the "Left Overs" when the as he put it "WOO WOO STUFF" is not accepted ! He has the abilities with him but had not fully opened to them and likes to have fun with me. He respects me and what I do but too finds it hard at times to express it to others.

WELL I put them in envelopes with a meaning sheet for each with them. I made up a poster and an explanation sheet telling them to take an envelope with an intention of what they needed in their lives in mind.

I had NONE left over ! I had staff saying OMG how does this work....how do I get a stone that so resonates with me, then how does wearing it work ! When I feel something or I get the answer I need....its "Energy".

From here I did more "WOO WOO" items.

For Easter at work these Egg toys came in that had rubber animals in them. I bought a lot of them, and I brought them home. All my kids participated in opening and sorting them. Naming some of the to what they "might be" in life as some were odd in shape.

I then put them into an envelope and I put in a "Spirit Animal" Meaning sheet. In the end I had 3 left ! I note that many have them with them in their work apron and the manager have them in their office on their desk.

For Mother's Day I tied into the meaning of Mother's Day and of Mother Earth. I ordered crystal hearts. One for Mother Earth and one for Birth Mother. Two envelopes this time. Here again I had non left in the end and again the wonder and amazement on what resonated with the staff.

Father's Day was a hard one....as it was not til Richard Nixon (USA) President recognized the day officially. So I had to really think this one out.....

I noted how the staff would joke about the "Full Moon" and how maybe it effects the energy in the world. From there I was like OK "Man in the Moon"
"Man on the Moon" and "Father's Day" the energy of a Father / Dad ideal.

I ordered Moon pendants and rope chains for them. Here again I put them in envelopes and the staff chose one without knowing what was in it. Again none left in the end.

LOL embracing what I offer and whom and what I am was so amazing! So onwards I go.....

In June we have Pride Month and National Indigenous Day June 21st. One of the staff a young native girl came to me thanking me for the poster for that day as she said Pride Month sort of out shadows their day. I had ordered Pride Bracelets for the staff to all wear, for the month and again I was stunned and pleased not to have any left and so many wearing them ! Customers even noted how many had them on !

This meant that I had to really think on how to honor National Indigenous Day in some way......

Months ago I had ordered cute small stuffies that hang on a rope and my Son said to me Mom you will never use those what WOO WOO can you do with them ? So for months they sat in the box. Then it came to me. "TOTEM ANIMALS" He was like is everything like that with you ?

So I did up a Totem Animal sheet for each animal and they were animals from all over the world ! I spent hours reading about them and pulling only what I felt resonated from that information to one sheet of paper.

They are out not for the staff and are being so embraced. Those of Indigenous roots at work feel so honored.

What is next LOL well great FUN with this one there is a National UFO Day it seems July 2nd. Ties to Roswell New Mexico. So I was like OK now what.....

Well there is an oracle card deck for this one...."The Martian Oracle Card" this deck notes its more for "FUN" and it has both aliens and earth elementals in it. I did up a meaning sheet and a card in each envelope this is this is the next give away.

There is a "National Teddy Bear Day" and I have over 100 bears of various colors. Here again my Son had to question this one....well they have a color so in that the color has a "Meaning" that will be the tie in for the bear.

Give me a challenge and I will find something to match that day.

"National Princess Day" LOL as a manage joked in a meeting that she needs a Princess Day as she is so one! Well there is one and I have something in mind!

Lynn
Old 24-06-2023, 09:59 AM
Master

Hii Lynn,

That seems hilarious but also very enjoyable. Seems so wholesome!!

I thought this was an old post. Like of months back with some responses… I can recall it already had responses. But I see nothing?? So weird…

Kind regards,

CW