Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Sparkle13

Can an intense eye contact moment lead to experiencing Kundalini? It happened to me with a person who is my soul connection. It was a feeling where I was hit by lightening and it definitely triggered something deep inside of me to give me an amazing strength to deal with past personal issues. The energy lasted two months. Not sure if he is a TF but after seeing him many times in passing, this happened. I also saw a white glow around him during this moment -- someone suggested maybe I was seeing his energy. Wondering if this is all about Kundalini and I'm on the right path.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Master

I think it's a good chance Sparkle that you picked up on some higher energies which helped bring forth your own strength. White light is also associated w/ kundalini. I've read that and seen it for myself.

I had a strange eye experience w/ a complete stranger a few days before my own kundalini experience and I've read that shaktipat can happen using the eyes.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Master
Starbuck... It's a challenge to be a sensitive empath, to learn how to be with it in a way that doesn't overwhelm you. I've learned a few things along the way that might be helpful for you.

* Automatically taking on the pain of others doesn't mean you have to keep it. In my way I may feel someone else's discomfort but because I learned to let it flow on through and out it doesn't throw me off balance.

* The same link you feel empathy through can be a channel for giving compassionate energy back to the others. There are are variety of ways to do this...
- becoming aware in the natural flow of life force / chi in your body and heartfully directing it where you want it to go
- breathing in light from the universe through your crown and all throughout your body and mind, then around you in a surrounding light field, then emanating it outward

and so on.

Finding your own way with this makes your great capacity for compassion not a difficult burden but a blessing you can turn into the fulfillment of giving.

By the way, I call this 'giving grace' because it's clear I'm not doing it from my own personal energy. My part is keeping my focus within, and opening and allowing the flow to come through me.

Xan

Old 11-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Sparkle13

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I think it's a good chance Sparkle that you picked up on some higher energies which helped bring forth your own strength. White light is also associated w/ kundalini. I've read that and seen it for myself.

I had a strange eye experience w/ a complete stranger a few days before my own kundalini experience and I've read that shaktipat can happen using the eyes.

In progress- I think I recall a reply about this -- I'm still confused about this shaktipat and kundalini stuff! What does it mean? I've read a bit about shaktipat. Is it a feeling of love? I know About the awakening experience. This sc and I do not talk. He has definitely showed signs of something. What, I don't know . In my heart i know he's helping me get through a challenging time.I haven't found any experience similar to mine.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Master

Sparkle, I go w/ the perspective that these are things we wished to experience. I don't know the specific reason why beyond that in your particular instance. Part of the awakening experience is clearing blocks and it sounds as if that was happening for you. You were able to do things you weren't able to do before and I've been there myself and knew for myself it was due to energetic clearing.

You were shown a way, in a sense, by the higher energies of another. Sort of like being given a recipe or a method for success. It's up to us to choose to use use the recipe. This is not always being done consciously just to clarify.
Old 13-02-2013, 09:55 AM
omni

spontaneous kundilini?

Has anyone ever had the experience of a full kundalini awakening spontaneously?

As a teenager I had this experience and knew nothing of kundilini or meditation, i had just learned reiki 1 from a lady I met on the train i had heard nothing of healing before I met the lady.

It happened when I was 17 and I am now 30. It was by far the most blissful, at ease tingly gorgeous state Ive ever been in ever.

The next morning It was gone and hasnt come back.

Has anyone has a similar experience, or know why it happens then goes?

Thanks
Old 21-07-2013, 08:03 AM
harman

Thank you for the links in progress :)
Old 06-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Deactivated Account

I wasnt sure whether to make a new thread though it seems a shame as there is all this info complied here already.I just a query on the energy as it rises and breaks through blockages.

I had mass intestinal cramps two days ago then last night I had this.
I know people describe it as 'burning'.. well I used to have spots of burning in chakras on my back and last night it pretty much stretched from my sacral up to the back of my neck. The burn was not heat but more...minty/peppermint burning, if that makes sense. Like when you get peppermint oily on your fingers. Is this the same you think?

It then broke through to my root and I felt little.. almost like air bubbles making their through this small hole in the block down to the tailbone. Which is followed this morning by...ermm rushes to the bathroom :0 This is unusual for me so I am hoping its unblocking going on!
Old 09-09-2013, 02:54 AM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I wasnt sure whether to make a new thread though it seems a shame as there is all this info complied here already.I just a query on the energy as it rises and breaks through blockages.

I know people describe it as 'burning'.. well I used to have spots of burning in chakras on my back and last night it pretty much stretched from my sacral up to the back of my neck. The burn was not heat but more...minty/peppermint burning, if that makes sense. Like when you get peppermint oily on your fingers. Is this the same you think?

It then broke through to my root and I felt little.. almost like air bubbles making their through this small hole in the block down to the tailbone. Which is followed this morning by...ermm rushes to the bathroom :0 This is unusual for me so I am hoping its unblocking going on!

This reminds me of the same thing that happened to me recently. I meditated and felt energy flowing through my lungs/throat/esophagus, then later that night I had an encounter with the electric jolt. After that, I experienced a chest cold and lots of stuff seems to be coming up from there. But, I've had asthma for years now, and if it is an unblocking effect that makes sense.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari

Minty/peppermint burning - does it feel very intense but sort of cold? That's what it feels like to me.

I think the key thing is to relax and not stress yourself out attempting to comprehend it mentally. It's perfectly naturally, it's a good thing - have faith