Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Midnite

I have been through a fully-fledged Kundalini Awakening. That was some years ago now and it only ever sparks back up at complete randomness throughout my life right now. You are welcome to ask me any questions about my experience.

In relation to some comments made about a Kundalini Awakening ceasing the need to ever reincarnate again in the cosmic universe, I don't believe this is entirely true. We may ascend the need to incarnate on Earth however much to learn we still have even beyond the notion of Enlightenment. Enlightenment is only a doorway, a state of existence, the ascension of the human body's need for a physical world. It is not an end product, there are are states beyond that of what we may refer to as Enlightenment. For example the complete God-self realization of the Universal body as a sea of Unconditional Love. This state might only be reached from the 8th Dimension or higher..
Old 12-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Master
Well said, Midnite, and I agree completely. Existence is ever unfolding and enlightenment is one (remedial) step in that.

Xan

Old 14-06-2012, 11:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Has anyone ever experienced bad nightmares especially after a period of relative calm and spiritual awareness?

I've had a 'good' period and suddenly I'm dreaming about death, evil and other really unpleasant things. The other night I was crying out to God for help as I was being attacked by people. It was repetitive by nature and I think I awoke but the dream was lucid in nature so it didn't feel like the first time I'd woken up.
Old 14-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Has anyone ever experienced bad nightmares especially after a period of relative calm and spiritual awareness?

I've had a 'good' period and suddenly I'm dreaming about death, evil and other really unpleasant things. The other night I was crying out to God for help as I was being attacked by people. It was repetitive by nature and I think I awoke but the dream was lucid in nature so it didn't feel like the first time I'd woken up.
I haven't but I understand we will do some of our clearing as we sleep so your dreams may be reflecting this. I tended to have rounds of clearing then quiet then clearing so you might be starting a round of clearing.
Old 15-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Master
I agree... We keep going through layers and aspects of memory and emotion. As for me, it's been quiet for some time now.... finally. Still, there's more to discover of the good stuff.

Xan

Old 15-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Thank you both. Fortunately last night was much calmer even though the details of my dreams were fuzzy. The previous two nights were very bad - I had a strong physical sensation (like extreme sleep paralysis) move up my back and at the same time I was aware of trying desperately to wake up. Then I saw a face and thought it was 'Satan' (even though I don't believe in a personalised evil) and I was crying out to God for help. I also dreamed about death, accidents, blood etc - all very horrible. It is pretty rare for me to have nightmares and I usually enjoy my dreams.

I've also been getting near constant stomach cramps. I am going to get this checked out by a doctor but does anyone know if this could be connected?
Old 16-06-2012, 04:03 AM
Master
Yes... old emotions often get lodged in the stomach. It's good to get it checked out physically, and... as you go further in courageously facing and releasing these "demons of the mind" you may find the issue residing and disappearing.

Xan

Old 22-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Many thanks Xan. I'm undergoing tests for the stomach cramps but I do wonder if they're Kundalini related especially as I'm dreaming a lot about the colours orange and yellow. The psychic stuff has activated again too. I keep dreaming about death and loss...particularly in regard to animals. It's all very strange.
Old 22-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Master
Dreaming about death and loss, especially of animals. I'll give you my 2 cent dream interpretation, Starbuck.

For me animals represent innocence and naturalness. You might look into how you feel that's been lost in you, and find ways to rediscover it.

Xan

Old 09-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Well the animal dreams seemed to have stopped for now but my night time experiences are certainly no less fascinating! I think you're right in that they represented parts of me that were lost.

It's interesting that I mentioned dreaming about yellow and orange...because lately I've been dreaming about red. Also, a few times recently I've been experiencing 'fight or flight' surges, i.e panic, when dropping off to sleep. Is it possible for the Kundalini to induce fear? I had a really horrible drem early on last night about ghosts. I don't remember much about it but the atmosphere was very dark. Then as I woke up I had a vision of what appeared to me a lot of musical notes (vibration?) and a line from a song 'out of sight' was in my head.

I'm not sure how much sense to make of it but there definitely seems to be a link between increased energy flow and this fear I'm getting.