Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-10-2011, 04:55 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Has anyone else experienced brightening of light bulbs when looking at them? This is definitely a real happening and not my imagination.

Also, can Kundalini energy cause remote controls to fail?

i've had the opposite. when i look at them, they turn off. i once exploded a light bulb, actually.

you're amplification. i'm reductive. something like that.

i get lots and lots of flickers and i always point them out to others (i sort of "force" people to witness & confess).
Old 28-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes I get the flickers too.

I'm wondering why Kundalini often causes an increase in pre-existing physcial symptoms? Is this perhaps because the energy is trying to remove the blockages in the system?
Old 28-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Master
Is this perhaps because the energy is trying to remove the blockages in the system?

That would be my guess, Starbuck.

Physical problems mostly come from blocked energy flows, and awakened kundalini definitely flows.

Xan

Old 28-10-2011, 04:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Xan.
Old 28-10-2011, 05:09 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Is this perhaps because the energy is trying to remove the blockages in the system?

That would be my guess, Starbuck.

Physical problems mostly come from blocked energy flows, and awakened kundalini definitely flows.

Xan

"an increase in pre-existing physical symptoms"

are behavioral situations a matter of blocked energy or possibly, no blocks at all?

someone i'm connected to / subscribed to is struggling with a lot of behavioral matters (not getting along with peers, becoming a "target", etc.). what it is effectively doing to her ... making her cry out.

she's recently acknowledged her desire to want to disconnect from these people and situations ... and she's mentioned cutting everyone off, in order to protect herself. seems she's WANTING to put blocks in place - too much is flowing from her, through her, to her?

how can i help her?
Old 29-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Master
Everything is energy, even what appears to be solid matter or emotions or behaviors. We have problems when there is either too much or too little energy flowing, both of which stem from imbalances and blocks.

In my experience when we want to need to change a situation we best begin with ourselves... releasing our thought, feeling and memory patterns that contribute to how people react to us.

An excellent method for this is EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques. This uses acupressure points along with healing affirmations and works so well it is truly amazing.

You and your friend could look into it on this thread:
EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

and at:
http://EFTuniverse

Xan

Old 29-10-2011, 01:44 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Everything is energy, even what appears to be solid matter or emotions or behaviors. We have problems when there is either too much or too little energy flowing, both of which stem from imbalances and blocks.

In my experience when we want to need to change a situation we best begin with ourselves... releasing our thought, feeling and memory patterns that contribute to how people react to us.

An excellent method for this is EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques. This uses acupressure points along with healing affirmations and works so well it is truly amazing.

You and your friend could look into it on this thread:
EFT - Emotional Freedom Techniques - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4478

and at:
http://EFTuniverse

Xan

Thank You so much, i'll pass it on to her. she's struggling. ty!
Old 05-11-2011, 02:28 PM
njbr1111

When i did reiki attunement 2-3 months ago my solar plexus stayed warm for almost a week.

Last night, my heart chakra got very intensely warm for a few hours in the same way (spontaneously) .... could this be kundalini ? If so is there anything I should do during meditation to help with the process ?

thanks,
njbr
Old 05-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Master
njbr... Chakras becoming active is a different process from kundalini rising as they are different parts of our energy system, although in some ways they are interrelated.

There are many chakra meditations available, written and on CD, that you may find through an internet search.

Xan

Old 07-11-2011, 03:16 AM
myBuddha

Thumbs up

this is not a question or response to what has been posted so far but I wanted to add my experience with Kundalini. I generally do not questions things I do not understand but rather see how it makes me feel. If it feels right for me I will take it more seriously.

I have practiced many forms of Yoga over last 20 odd years always feeling something was missing. There could be many reasons for this, but I will not get into this here. I did a Kundalini yoga class yesterday and WOW!!!!!

My heart charkra has been blocked for sometime and I have been trying to free the energy. This class was focused on my Aura and heart charkra. I'm still feeling the effects today. I understand how it generally works but what an eye opener.

If anyone gets a chance to try it, I'd recommend it for sure.

cheers,