Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Dharma Employee

this is the thing, though

never even dated and yet after the experience where she came and aksed me to dance and i responded the way I did, owing to feeling overwhelmed

she said " you looked at me like I did something wrong"

she then dissapeared for 2 weeks from ceroc and when I sought her out at another dance venue, the moment I noticed her was "Fight for this love" by cheryl cole which ironically was the song, that we had a terrific hilarious, drunk on joy memoery to, when we both started singing like we were drunk in nightclub and stopped all the ceroc dance moves. it felt ironic that was th song playing when I saw her that night at the other dance venue

the problem is, when I sought her out, I aplogised for being off with her and she said " what was wrong with you" and i said I cant really say

late that night I saw her staring at me infrequently and also noticed that she looked like she was straining to hear what I was saying to another girl, when I was discussing the situation with them

how can I tell her, that I was overhwlemed with feeling for her or that I am now on anti depressants in order to keep my job as following what she may have percieved as rejection, i went home that evening, could not sleep and could not stop crying and thinking about her, and felt a sensation of a chakra cord being ripped from my body and my god it hurt

already aksed her out twice and she has said no, although the first time I dont blame her

she has a 6 year old son and so I feel if I am honest, I ahev to be truly honest which will scare her

if I am not, how am I honouring her, as then it is from ego

ironically enough I recnetly learned that she is seeing somone and has been for a good few months though a mutal freind, does not get the impression it is the romance of the century

she neglected to tell me this

is there any point even telling her at this point

I frequently feel her looks and stares and think she feels something

2 week ago i kissed her hand after dancing with her

on the 2nd dance, she looked uncomfortable again and i remaked I was haivng a dark mood to which she replied

"everyone who comes here, comes to have fun"

it felt a little like she was saying stop being this way/little irritated and I thought to myself, I wish I could but this is not straightforward for me, and dont get the impression it is for her either

a few minutes, later I was sitting down thinking, feeling a little lost, I felt her eyes on me again and then when I was dancing with another girl

just dont know what to do

and whether to go dancing tonight

I didnt go last week, deliberately to take a break from her
Old 14-10-2010, 04:06 PM
ColForbin

I've found my soulmate, and right now I'm working on bringing us together little by little.

First and foremost, I believe that you should do what you believe is right, as you're the one experiencing the connection.

That said, I'm taking the approach of actions to make her more comfortable rather than words at this point in time.

I let her know how much she means to me every time I get to see her, without going beyond that point.

I don't need to tell her what I want out of our relationship, because I love her unconditionally. I'll accept her into my life in any capacity she'll give me, and be perfectly happy with that.

When we talk, I really listen. And because of this, I know exactly what to do in terms of actions to make her happy. And if I keep chipping away at that block, we will come together.
Old 14-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Master
[quote=Kaere]Well hang on now.... how can someone be a runner if they don't even know of the other person's feelings for them? Perhaps you all know the story a little more than I do but so far I've seen nothing to say that Dharma Employee has actually said to her "Hey, I'm really attracted to you and I want to get to know you". Anyone starts off a conversation with someone new with "You're my twin flame and we're destined to be together marry me now!!" is gonna get a "runner" in response imo.

if this is a twin flame relationship SHE WILL ALREADY KNOW , and she will be running because she is aware of her own feelings , she prob feels unconfrtable by what she is feeling herself thats what its about with runners they dont always have to know ur feelings its mainly about theirs , my twin is a classic runner , he runs because he has no control over his own feelings once he is in control for a hwile then hes ok but doesnt take long before he has lost it again and runs off

please by all means have a chat with this girl u may be suprised, every twin flame relationship carries different lessons but u must also prepare ya self for any kind of rejection also
Old 14-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
if this is a twin flame relationship SHE WILL ALREADY KNOW , and she will be running because she is aware of her own feelings , she prob feels unconfrtable by what she is feeling herself thats what its about with runners they dont always have to know ur feelings its mainly about theirs , my twin is a classic runner , he runs because he has no control over his own feelings once he is in control for a hwile then hes ok but doesnt take long before he has lost it again and runs off

Yes, I understand that she will already know if this is a twin flame relationship. At this point however, as far as I can tell - it's not known if it's a twin flame relationship or not. Dharma is feeling strongly for her obviously but he hasn't told her or even asked if she feels the same way. Or at least he hasn't made it clear in this thread - there's a lot of wondering and imagining and emotions on his part.

I'm not saying it's not a twin flame relationship and I'm not invalidating his feelings for her - what I'm saying is before anyone labels her a "runner" from the relationship, it should be established if there's even a relationship for her to "run" from.

Obviously something has been said elsewhere that hasn't been explained in this thread for so many people to consider her a "runner" so I'm bowing out.

Old 14-10-2010, 04:45 PM
Dharma Employee

probably all in my head

I thought it was more like a soulmate thing

but am probably just making it up

I just know, what I ahve felt in my body, heart and chakra cords, like a powerful rope pulling etc and knowing when she would not be present at ceroc and sometimes feeling like she is reading my mind and visa versa

and feeling overhwlemed with love for her at times

i can think of her and iterally cry, just like that

but it is probably some stupid unrequited crush and nothing more

I think I have pretty much explianed the main details here
Old 14-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Master
IMO Dharma, you can't make up feelings like this. You're feeling them and they're real and valid. But I don't know that you can take this anywhere unless you're willing to tell her how you're feeling. She might not feel the same way but...there's a chance she might too. I really think you've got to tell her...or accept the situation the way it is.

Old 14-10-2010, 05:20 PM
Master
stop doubting urself u know what u feel , and the cord i had too once felt i know u are despearte to find out more but just pray and ask god to give u a sign of what to do next , always worked for me :) i too also felt that i was suffering unrequited love and obsession but then the more i read the more i know i was right all along ,. this is ur journey its one of self discovery its main message is about trust , trust in what u feel and what u know , trust in u :)
Old 14-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Dharma Employee

thanks guys, I just don't understand why she cannot meet me in the middle a little

it is her that has said no to me twice (though the first time I don't blame her)

it is her that is dating someone, but has neglected to tell me

it is me that had to go back on anti depressants( which I hated doing but needed to keep work happy), because of the huge impact that felt like soul shock
Old 15-10-2010, 01:11 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I guess if it were me asking her questions and being especially up front I'd say something about how she continually says no to you, but then resorts to jealousy tactics like she's trying to get a reaction out of you. If she's going to turn you down, then the message she is sending is that she isn't interested.

Or maybe because she's in a relationship, she's just trying to honor that relationship and she thinks by getting too close, she's at risk of crossing boundaries? IDK.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Dharma Employee

I am feeling all this but I doubt she is

i keep on asking the universe that if this is actually the universes will, can't it, nudge her forward a little so, we can meet in the middle