Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 13-08-2021, 09:03 PM
Knower
remove beauty mark with reiki ?

I am looking for ways to test my reiki ability to gain confidence with it , so was thinking if i can make a beauty mark disapper it can be a nice proof (and also while it doesnt really bother me it can be a tiny tiny bonus to get rid of it lol) - but than wondered if reiki would even do it cause a beauty mark isnt really an illness , so not something negative to health so if i put my hand above the point than it the reiki energy still wont get rid of it , correct ?

and if that is the case maybe there is something else i can do to test reiki ? are there some body ailments that can be healed faster than others that are worth a shot at healing ?
Old 15-08-2021, 07:19 PM
asearcher

i'm sorry to sound negative but I don't personally think it is possible to have a beauty mark go away by using reiki. Me just thinking once it is there it's there and can only be removed through surgery.

i believe in reincarnation and that in cases, especially studied with young children, there can be physical signs that show itself with for instance birth marks, beauty marks. If that is truly the case then somewhere in the process when the spirit enters the body it's memories, symptoms goes from invisible to visible through such marks and others. Often if I understand it right cases where death arrived suddenly in a traumatic way.

I have always had mine and when I looked at the coroner report from who I believe I once was (and who I did not want to have been!)- it made sense. It was more a life that was not finished with me, bothering me with flashbacks and dreams and just knowings, than the other way around, but now I am. I've always slept in a particular postion my family says and others and I too know this as that is my comfy-position. That was how the body was found too. Eery stuff. I knew through my memories (child hood terror nightmare/s) where I was a grown female the moments before death. It was super weird as if I was me but still not me and going in and out of this state which was true terror to me. I was grateful when it went away.

Again, I hate to be a party pooper about this, but I just dont see it possible the other way around, you know, but it is an interesting question still. Perhaps I'm wrong about it, though?
Old 15-08-2021, 09:14 PM
Knower
Ok thanks for sharing thats good to know your view that it cant be done , would mention im talking about a tiny beauty mark not something special , i got many of them in different locations so maybe its not a past life thing and just sun exposure ? in anyway its good to know so maybe i can find something else to try to heal/change so i can see reiki effect and trust in it more

wanted to add another question (to everyone reading not specifically to commentator above) to people who do think this can be removed if i try to heal this with reiki : how do i do it ? cause one hand is enough to cover it - so what do i do with the other hand at the same time ? and are there some symbol that is best to use for this removal ? and any other advice about this (like maybe how long to do reiki on the spot and if more time doing reiki equals faster results) ?
Old 29-08-2021, 01:56 AM
Master
Reiki is like any practice where we let go, let the energies flow and focus intent.

So rather than get all caught up in your mind about, how and when, etc, just open up you, direct the energy with intention to heal that spot.

As a reiki practitioner for over twenty years (almost) I’ve learned to let the flow of energy flow through the shared space or my own without any attachment to the outcome.

This is not only supporting you to see results physically, but mind/body/spirit connected.

Trust yourself and just let go. Just listen and do what feels right for you. The more you let go the more you’ll feel the glow of energy.

If your head gets caught up in it, drop into your hara/sacral chakra and breath and let everything in your head return to that point of breath and hara. Keep practicing this with any reiki you do.

Observe and listen.
Out of your head drop into your being. Let flow, feel, observe, listen.. try not to get caught up in what flows either, just trust you’ll know exactly when you come out as you need. While in this space, your in total surrender.

You may receive intuitive guidance on what else will support.

Reiki is only one stream of your totality. A powerful one, but you do inhabit a body and earth.

I’d be happy to hear how you go with this.

I might do some on a sunspot on myself and join you. I’ll give you feedback. It might help you too.