Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-09-2020, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Oh God, I'm sorry about that - please, don't take this the wrong way, but is it possible you had a trace of that eating disorder within yourself from the start - and then it was enhanced by that being? I ask only this after personal experience, might be way wrong here, where I can tell someone close to me who has something a bit negative within that it get like 10 times worse when under the influence of alcohol and being in a home that is haunted. Too when I felt a little blue it would get enhanced too but I think it was because I managed to unconsciously attract to me some energy that had similar energy to it - and there by it enhanced, once the cleaning was working it was no more. We all have our vulnerabilities, and I guess one theory I have so far is that if it manages to come inside you it will enhance it for it own good, you can't let it inside you. I have only seen energy trying to impact me from the outside. I can't imagine the feeling of them taking over and ruling the show. Please take good care of yourself, best of luck and hope you will feel better soon.

Thanks so much. Hugs.

I don’t really understand the particulars. I only know what my Guides have told me.

My eating disorder was beyond my control I felt. It was a very strong and overpowering compulsion to binge and purge. After removing the dark entity with my Guides and the Arch Angel Michael, I no longer experience that compulsion. They told me it lived in my stomach. When it exited my body, I felt it leaving and my body twisted and writhed. Strange sounds came out of my mouth. After it left my body, I burst into tears. That’s when you know it’s left. This is as much as I know about it.

I suffered with this eating disorder for years as a young adult, it ceased for 20 years then returned for the last ten years. Now I’m eating normally with zero compulsion to binge eat. Pretty amazing!!
Old 20-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@Lovewater,
Are you seeing number patterns?(11:11)etc.

Years ago when this all began for me I saw those types of numbers constantly. Now I repeatedly experience 444.
Old 20-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Alsofrom what i know,entities attach mostly to the brain and the solar plexus.(mental illness and digestive problems).

The entity that caused my eating disorder lived in my stomach, my Guides told me.
Old 20-09-2020, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Years ago when this all began for me I saw those types of numbers constantly. Now I repeatedly experience 444.
I thought so.Almost everyone who's seeing these patterns,will face all sort of problems.That's why everytime i see threads like yours,i ask about it.
Anyway.
Old 20-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
The entity that caused my eating disorder lived in my stomach, my Guides told me.
I think you mean the stomach area.Which is the domain of the solar plexus.Anyway,that's not the point here.Just know that it's a favourite spot for parasites and low level beings,cause they feed from the energetic output.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I thought so.Almost everyone who's seeing these patterns,will face all sort of problems.That's why everytime i see threads like yours,i ask about it.
Anyway.

Hmm... all sorts of problems? How do you mean? I’ve read these are alerts from our angels and are messages from our angels. There’s even a book interpreting the meaning of repetitive number sequences and what each sequence means according to angelic messages. That book is called Angel Numbers. I forget the author.

So I’m curious to know what you’ve read and heard about these numbers and why you think they mean trouble?
Old 20-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I think you mean the stomach area.Which is the domain of the solar plexus.Anyway,that's not the point here.Just know that it's a favourite spot for parasites and low level beings,cause they feed from the energetic output.

I see. My Guides did not specify - they just said stomach.