Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-09-2020, 02:39 PM
Master
Little small snake

I dreamed today after praying and asking God to show me what´s wrong with my life, and the same night i dreamed with a lot of people, and i saw a small snake and someone carrying that snake but i couldn´t see who was and they throw the snake to another person.

What that means?
Thanks
Old 05-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea
I dreamed today after praying and asking God to show me what´s wrong with my life, and the same night i dreamed with a lot of people, and i saw a small snake and someone carrying that snake but i couldn´t see who was and they throw the snake to another person.

What that means?
Thanks

a 'snake' is a psychological construct... you start out saying something like 'I should eat bread' and then follow it with 'but if I eat bread than such and such would happen so maybe I shouldn't eat bread'. Thus immediately void your original decision. you can stop it immediately or let it wind in on itself...

snakes are fun but can be problematic, ever since the garden of eden they mostly cause trouble for us... if you dreamed god showed you snakes as your problem you might want to start evaluating your thoughts, and/or what is going on around you, looking for instances where a decision made is being changed after the fact.

I wasn't able to figure out whether this is about you (where the people in the dream are all the different aspects of your self and you aren't aware of how you are tossing the problem around) or whether this is about the people around you...
Old 06-09-2020, 01:55 AM
Yaoughta

Snakes do not mostly cause trouble for us and you cannot take the garden of Eden story literally. I've studied dreams from people around the world and it really depends on your own personal views and beliefs as to what the snake might mean in your dream. Personally, for me, snake dreams are powerful symbols and usually represent great wisdom, great energy or both and or more. It just depends on you as the dreamer. Are you afraid of snakes or are you comfortable around them? What type of snake was in your dream? What color was it? Did you think or feel it was poisonous? Since most people fear snakes or do not understand them, tossing a snake to another person may indicate not taking responsibility for your own issues or tossing your issues on others. It could also be that the dream you received is NOT connected to your question at all, but has something to do with something else in your life. Dreams are normally in sync with your emotional responses throughout your conscious waking state. For example, you have coffee at 8:00 a.m. and spill it on you and swear and get upset. A few hours later at 10:00, you get in a fight with your significant other. At Noon, you're out running errands and are disappointed for some reason. Later that night, throughout your sleep hours, you will receive dreams addressing each emotional stimulus in the order in which they occurred. So, in this case, the first dream you will receive should be about the spilled coffee. So you see, the snake dream might not have anything to do with your answer or it just might. It really depends on you. However, I recommend asking the same question in the same manner at least three days in a row right before going to bed and see what type of dreams you receive and how they're similar. It also helps to reduce any stressors in your life and or emotional responses so that all answers you may receive are very clear. Good Luck!
Old 06-09-2020, 03:26 AM
Master

Quote:

What that means?
Thanks
You asked God to show you what's wrong with your life ... I'd say that it may be a relationship you have with an unreliable male, or maybe, less likely, with somebody unreliable born in the year-of-the-snake (Chinese horoscope).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-09-2020, 08:03 AM
Master
I had an old tarot deck,and the snake figure was representing a hidden enemy.One of those who want to harm you,but he can't attack face to face.An insidious one.
Old 06-09-2020, 08:06 AM
Master
You can go in vision,recall the image of that little snake,and destroy it.Cut it to pieces,burn it,see it exploding in thousands of pieces,(whatever suits you).
Old 06-09-2020, 11:39 AM
Master
Thank you so much for all responses. The snake was black.
Since i asked God what was wrong, i don´t think it was coincidence! There´s no such thing as coincidences.
For me a snake represents fakeness. But from who?
Old 07-09-2020, 06:44 AM
Guide
Quote:
Thank you so much for all responses. The snake was black.
Since i asked God what was wrong, i don´t think it was coincidence! There´s no such thing as coincidences.
For me a snake represents fakeness. But from who?

You know i respect you, my friend, and I care about your experiences, so please don't take this personally...

Perhaps the snake represents 'fakeness' from you; i.e. not being true to yourself. It could represent a lack of control over your own life or giving control to others, which has been toxic to you and your personal growth. Being passed from person to person could also represent dependency or over reliance on others, especially people who see you as toxic or threatening in some manner and don't know what to do with you or have lost interest in your well-being. This could be represented by the black skin color as well. Oh, and the size of the snake could represent how you feel about yourself or how you feel in comparison to others.

The black color could also allude to perceived malignancy. Whereas, you're seen worse than you actually are or things seem worse than they actually are or the problems in your life seem insurmountable. Now, this could be your perception or the perception of others...I don't know! It could also mean that you don't have the love and support you need to transcend the barriers that are preventing you from being the successful person you want to be, that you deserve to be... Finally, black could represent a blank slate and infinite possibilities. However, you must be able to see beyond the negativity (including the negativity associated with snakes) and see that you are infinitely capable and anything is achievable (when you really set your mind to it). This possibility for growth and 'success' could also be represented by the size of the snake.

Of course, you can interpret the dream any way you want. It can be seen as an eye-opening warning from God or it can be seen as an eye-opening comforting message from God.

Anyway, I hope you feel better, and I hope you find some helpful answers.