Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 04:55 PM
janielee

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
In case anyone's confused, I wasn't the 'bob' he was addressing!

Gee, bob, I thought you were really getting around there for a minute...hope you self-quarantined before meeting old Don there
Old 11-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
My husband had a trip planned to go fishing in Alaska. He and his buds had it all lined up before the virus came to America. Then he found out they would have to be quarantined 14 days upon arrival in Alaska before they could go on the boat they had commissioned. They had to cancel the entire trip because of that. Maybe next year.

I'm sure if they had gone and ignored the quarantine they would have had the same result as the guy in Hawaii.

I admire his taste - I take Buds with me on trips too! Especially in Canada where booze is so spendy....
Old 11-09-2020, 05:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
10,000 is a ridiculous number when even the flu kills 30,000 Americans and that's obvious - so I was just questioning your intellectual rigor and acumen actually. Now I see how you apply your critical thinking and objective data analysis, I have to say that I'm disappointed but not surprised at all.

CDC notes that American deaths are almost 200,000 - more to come unfortunately. Your attempt to deflect through an insinuation is also duly noted.

JL

You're a naive person and can't understand that people with underlying health issues are counted as a covid death, even if they tell it in your face, and even if there isn't any evidence that covid is actually the cause of death.

In such a short time, and with all the hysteria involved officials are pressured to write down 'covid'.
That's perfectly reasonable even if one discounts all ''alternative'' information that the MSM ignores.

But you go and keep ignoring that and rely on other people to think for you. Listening to authorities of any kind seems to be your thing anyway.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You're a naive person and can't understand that people with underlying health issues are counted as a covid death, even if they tell it in your face, and even if there isn't any evidence that covid is actually the cause of death.

In such a short time, and with all the hysteria involved officials are pressured to write down 'covid'.
That's perfectly reasonable even if one discounts all ''alternative'' information that the MSM ignores.

But you go and keep ignoring that and rely on other people to think for you. Listening to authorities of any kind seems to be your thing anyway.

If a person drives a vehicle under a tractor trailer and dies immediately and the autopsy finds out the person has the COVID-19 virus, the person will be counted as dying from COVID-19.

Where I live, the State ALSO considers a person to have died from COVID-19 if the main reason is not COVID-19 but is the second, third and I an mot sure, 4th cause of death.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-09-2020, 05:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

Gee, bob, I thought you were really getting around there for a minute...hope you self-quarantined before meeting old Don there

brrrrr - What a thought! Visiting with Teflon Don! brrrrr....
Old 11-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Please keep in mind that Covid-19 isn't just about deaths. Deaths, however, are recorded differently in many countries. It ain't just about America. There's a big world outside the borders of the United States of America.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:54 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair

You understand nothing, Altair, and yet you believe you do. That's far more dangerous than my approach - which is relying on multiple sources of independent information and verification.

If you like to use political mouthpieces as fact, that's your prerogative, but before you go lecturing people on your position, make sure you are actually credible yourself. The fact you conveniently ignore anything that goes against your position is evident. "CDC SAID there are only 10,000 deaths"

If Covid-19 is a cause it is linked as a Covid-19 related death. The rest of these stories are just hyperbole and false narratives, designed to buy into the "anti-MSM" hysteria that you and other buy into. The White House doctor is actually Dr Fauci, by the way, until he refused to go along with politics, and kept to science (and is demonized as a result, conveniently)

The funniest part is how you claim to know what the CDC says is the deaths on record, and that you can't extrapolate that 10,000 is a ridiculous number for a disease that has a 5x + death rate, as noted by Donald J Trump and many others.

Your sense of intellectual superiority is unmatched, but unfounded, in my opinion.

As to me relying on authorities, lol, if you mean as opposed to fringe hysteria, and ignorance, then yes, happily.

JL
Old 11-09-2020, 05:57 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
brrrrr - What a thought! Visiting with Teflon Don! brrrrr....

Apparently he is quite charming in person. I know someone who used to aspire to live in the Trump Towers in NYC as a symbol of prestige. I asked "Why would you want to do that?" lol I always felt it was fake and cheesy, but apparently for some it's aspirational. The world is truly diverse
Old 11-09-2020, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi,

I am closing this thread. It's political fodder and unproductive. Also, this thread has been reported a number of times which shows me its not what members what to see on here and its against forums policies anyways. Unplug and get some fresh air. :)

Rules from our Faq oage:
Political Debate: While we appreciate there is an awful lot going on around the world today please refrain from political debate.

Public Figures: We have found people naming and discussing public figures/famous people, members should know that derogatory discussions about anyone, public figures or not, will not be tolerated and from now on will be removed without notice, SF is not prepared to tolerate libelous remarks made against anyone.
Closed Thread