Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 03:39 AM
Master
Look at the madness going on...

With all of the theses lockdowns and enforcement of policies (not law) yet anyway. With footage of scenes that show other than allowing people to express themselves by not playing along with the official narrative I thought I do some digging. Guess what I found... I'd dare say other countries would have something similar. As I recall, many of these policies that have not been legislated, so how can the law enforce them?
https://www.ag.gov.au/rights-and-pro...gion-or-belief

Any interpretations?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 07-09-2020, 04:28 PM
Master

I love it when they call it a "mandate". It seems to soften the significance. They are enforcing illegal "laws" and getting away with it.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Master
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” ― Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning

They're after that ^^^ And in many cases, they've already got it.
Old 07-09-2020, 08:32 PM
Master

Spiritually talking, what you focus on is what you'll experience in your life, no mater if (you believe that you) are right!

Your anger will bring in your life more reasons to be angry.

People should be allowed to get it wrong, and pay for that proportionally. That's freedom. Bullying and forcing one's values on others is fascism, no matter left-right.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:37 AM
Master
It is not so much what life does to us as it is how we react to what life does to us. I look at people living in North Korea, China, including Hong Kong, the Middle East, where in many of those countries females have a lot less rights than males, and see people living under oppression that most in other countries could not imagine. In those countries people wish they had our problems.

I wear a mask not because it is legal or illegal but out of consideration of others. When I worked on a hospital burn unit I wore a mask not for my protection but for the protection of the burn victim I was caring for. I feel the same way now with COVID-19. A person with a large area of 3rd degree burns can become infected and die just by someone breathing on them.

There are people here in the U.S. physically attacking other people because they are not wearing a mask, or they don‘t like being told to wear a mask. One person pulled out a gun and shot another person because that person would not let them go into a store without a mask. The angst is coming from both sides.

It is not only the government, or so-called establishment, common everyday people have taken up positions on both sides of this issue. I‘m just into protecting myself and showing compassion for others; these are my politics. But mostly there are greater issues that I feel more passionate about than this. Although being in and extended lock down can drive a person crazy.

Being creative has been the best solution for me. There are opportunities for growth and development in every situation, or any situation. I have visited other countries where the oppression was much, much, greater, and how do you think people in those countries feel about hearing about people getting upset, and some fighting, over being told they have to wear a mask (it’s a rhetorical question).
Old 08-09-2020, 05:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
It is not so much what life does to us as it is how we react to what life does to us. I look at people living in North Korea, China, including Hong Kong, the Middle East, where in many of those countries females have a lot less rights than males, and see people living under oppression that most in other countries could not imagine. In those countries people wish they had our problems.

I wear a mask not because it is legal or illegal but out of consideration of others. When I worked on a hospital burn unit I wore a mask not for my protection but for the protection of the burn victim I was caring for. I feel the same way now with COVID-19. A person with a large area of 3rd degree burns can become infected and die just by someone breathing on them.

There are people here in the U.S. physically attacking other people because they are not wearing a mask, or they don‘t like being told to wear a mask. One person pulled out a gun and shot another person because that person would not let them go into a store without a mask. The angst is coming from both sides.

It is not only the government, or so-called establishment, common everyday people have taken up positions on both sides of this issue. I‘m just into protecting myself and showing compassion for others; these are my politics. But mostly there are greater issues that I feel more passionate about than this. Although being in and extended lock down can drive a person crazy.

Being creative has been the best solution for me. There are opportunities for growth and development in every situation, or any situation. I have visited other countries where the oppression was much, much, greater, and how do you think people in those countries feel about hearing about people getting upset, and some fighting, over being told they have to wear a mask (it’s a rhetorical question).
There is a lot of contradictory information about almost everything. Whom to believe?

My common sense and your common sense may be diametrically opposed.

To me, the most vehement are the least trustworthy, but this criteria isn't enough.

Also, we should compare our selves to the best not to the worst.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:14 AM
janielee

I had Covid-19. It was not fun. Ongoing symptoms. Inability to breathe. Fluid in the lungs.

When I had it, I avoided people out of courtesy for THEM. I ran away from elderly people if they were in vicinity.

Today I wear masks voluntarily out of respect for others, and to protect myself also.

YMMV

JL
Old 08-09-2020, 05:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I had Covid-19. It was not fun. Ongoing symptoms. Inability to breathe. Fluid in the lungs.

When I had it, I avoided people out of courtesy for THEM. I ran away from elderly people if they were in vicinity.

Today I wear masks voluntarily out of respect for others, and to protect myself also.

YMMV

JL
In most places, even if not strictly enforced, there is a requirement to self isolate if sick, or if you were in contact with a sick person. Do you mean that you didn't do that? You just did it selectively, of the goodness of your heart? Even if you didn't give it directly to an older person, you may have given it to a younger person, who passed it along.

The masks make sense to the lay person, but there isn't a consensus among the medical providers and scientists. Why? The size of the virus is much smaller than the texture of the facial masks, and the virus seems to be airborn, so it doesn't need a carrier like spit.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:00 AM
Master
At the beginning of the pandemic, I went out and bought house filters that would filter out viruses.

It was only recently that our news media casually mentioned the importance of doing something like that.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 08-09-2020, 08:10 AM
Master
My worry is that some events are used as excuses for more surveillance and control, at the cost of liberties and privacy. It may ''make sense'' to people in times of crisis but then such things become the new norm and we could be pushed towards more of that. That is my worry with modern tech and authorities' behaviour (behaving like they are our parents). In times of crisis they say they can just push crisis laws through in the name of your safety. There are constitutional rights that should not be bargained with, IMO.

Closed Thread