Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-08-2020, 12:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Don't believe all you're told ... Media, politicians, other groups of interest, some incompetent, some dishonest ... We have no way to know the reality. We are quite manipulated. It's almost impossible to find honest sources of information.
WITCH! WITCH! GET THE WITCH!
Old 23-08-2020, 12:23 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Koti
With the daily news full of sickness and every form of crazy activity locally, nationally and globally is the veil between the worlds thinning?
Or maybe, it is your veil. You put it there and you are thinning it. Maybe, if you really wanted to, you could remove it altogether.

Maybe there is not one veil, but each has their own veil, behind which each occupy their own world.

Perhaps for others, it is thickening as they go deeper in, wallowing in the experience of it all, wondering why others can't see through "the veil" to see things as clearly as they believe they do.
Old 23-08-2020, 02:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Don't believe all you're told ... Media, politicians, other groups of interest, some incompetent, some dishonest ... We have no way to know the reality. We are quite manipulated. It's almost impossible to find honest sources of information.

So China did not flood, we had no earthquakes and volcano's? And the USDA did not report the lowest crop yields in 50 Yrs. OK.
Old 23-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Everything that happens in this world happens for a reason. It is very rare to find true random events. Pandemic = Plandemic this is a concoction planned many years ago and signed off on by many world leaders at the time and their successors to help it perpetuate. The media is owned and controlled by the same ones I call puppet masters, as they pull the strings behind the veils of darkness on our world leaders, organisations and corporations to pedal their mind-bending agendas to better suit them, but spin it to sound like a great idea that will benefit us all. Problem Reaction Solution (PSR) as David Icke coined. They create a problem, get our reaction to fix it and the ones that have created the problem will give the silver bullet to fix it for sure. Unbeknownst to us that we give away another little bit of our freedoms and rights away for the little tiny ounce of security to take away the boogeyman. Every time there is a PSR event another bit of our liberty is taken away.

Fear not, if we didn't have these challenges present in our lives it wouldn't be worth experiencing this material 3-4th density world. The universe has allowed this to happen, but the dark ones to must obey universal law. Cannot force their will upon us. That's why they need these PSR events for us to relinquish our rights, freedoms and eventually free will.
This where your lightworkers and star seeds come into play. They are here to help people wake up, and develop spiritually and raise their vibration with the planet as she is wanting to become a 5th density planet with its inhabitants. A very special and very rare event.
We are leaving The Age of Pisces (all things negative) to The Golden Age of Aquarius (Bliss, harmony, love etc. all things positive)
We are in the transition period which lasts for 240 years, which started in 2012. Basically 3 lifetimes to go. Each of these Ages last 2500-2600 years approx. They are cyclic.
We don't have to accept what we are about to head into. If we choose this path. But we can create our own realities. Using our heart and mind (intent and thought) we can shake the rug clean of the negative forces at play sooner, rather than later. It can be done. We are spiritual beings with endless possibilities. As Ike says," we are all that is and can be with endless possibilities".
OK I guess that is one explanation
Old 23-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Or maybe, it is your veil. You put it there and you are thinning it. Maybe, if you really wanted to, you could remove it altogether.

Maybe there is not one veil, but each has their own veil, behind which each occupy their own world.

Perhaps for others, it is thickening as they go deeper in, wallowing in the experience of it all, wondering why others can't see through "the veil" to see things as clearly as they believe they do.

Well that is one explanation. But it is not me that has created all of the things that I observe around me. I did not create volcanic activity for example, which is a real thing, I did not create all these natural events or crazy activity of civilization. If I could do all these things which I can't I could rule the world. Do you not observe the world around you as well.
Old 23-08-2020, 02:16 PM
Seeker

Quote:
WITCH! WITCH! GET THE WITCH!

Yes well that is exactly what they did in the middle ages when things went bad, why I mentioned it, glad you saw that part.
Old 23-08-2020, 02:19 PM
ketzer

Quote:
So China did not flood, we had no earthquakes and volcano's? And the USDA did not report the lowest crop yields in 50 Yrs. OK.
Oh no, don't let that witch fool you. All that did happen, many many many times. Of course context matters here. Are we talking this year, last year, over the last 500 years?

https://www.agriculture.com/news/cro...d-expectations

Old 23-08-2020, 02:21 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Yes well that is exactly what they did in the middle ages when things went bad, why I mentioned it, glad you saw that part.

Well, you know what they say, it takes one to know one.
Old 23-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Oh no, don't let that witch fool you. All that did happen, many many many times. Of course context matters here. Are we talking this year, last year, over the last 500 years?

https://www.agriculture.com/news/cro...d-expectations

Well of course but you miss my point, the last time we had great mania's and usually when there are famines and calamities they went after the witches. That was all I meant.
Old 23-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Experiencer

I think of the veil as the gates to the subconscious, and there are people who thought reality was too boring, so they wanted to open those gates. They used magick for this purpose, believing that this would happen.

I have no idea if what they were trying to do worked or not, but looking around, things just do not look good.