Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Seeker

The Veil Is Thinning

With the daily news full of sickness and every form of crazy activity locally, nationally and globally is the veil between the worlds thinning?
Old 22-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Experiencer

Maybe.

I know there were a number of people actually trying to make that happen.

I look around and do not see it as a good thing.
Old 22-08-2020, 06:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Koti
With the daily news full of sickness and every form of crazy activity locally, nationally and globally is the veil between the worlds thinning?
Why do you think it is thinning? I'd say it is thickening (sickening too).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-08-2020, 01:57 AM
Master
Quote:

In my view all this disturbance is a sign that the veil is thinning. What was hidden must come to the surface. This means the negativity as well as the pure truth of being.

Old 23-08-2020, 04:56 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
In my view all this disturbance is a sign that the veil is thinning. What was hidden must come to the surface. This means the negativity as well as the pure truth of being.

BINGO The disturbances are in Nature as well. And very obvious.
Old 23-08-2020, 05:00 AM
Seeker

Pandemics, floods, earthquakes, volcano's, food shortages, economic collapse, I am surprised they have not gotten to the part about burning witches again.
Old 23-08-2020, 05:12 AM
Master

Quote:

Don't they say that spiritual progress is often made or experienced as an awakening in the aftermath or working through of an illness, some kind of personal tragedy, bereavement or a break up ? So if that is to be believed and from personal experience it has definite truth and resonance then the Pandemic has some definite sobering wake up calls to deliver on its way through the world atm. Re-evalution of such things as the roles we play in our society, nurse vs banker (greedy or ignorant banker) has been an eye opener. The perpetual psychosis that we are somehow long lasting separate entities who live in a world where we can outshine each other continually and constantly is up for re-arrangement too. The ideas of oneness, wholeness, Community and Service are glaringly obvious atm in a way they were not 6 months ago. Thanks. Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 23-08-2020, 06:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Pandemics, floods, earthquakes, volcano's, food shortages, economic collapse, I am surprised they have not gotten to the part about burning witches again.
Don't believe all you're told ... Media, politicians, other groups of interest, some incompetent, some dishonest ... We have no way to know the reality. We are quite manipulated. It's almost impossible to find honest sources of information.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-08-2020, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:

As some 'suffer', others are 'flourishing' during this time period.

The highs and the lows null each other out.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-08-2020, 11:03 AM
Master
Everything that happens in this world happens for a reason. It is very rare to find true random events. Pandemic = Plandemic this is a concoction planned many years ago and signed off on by many world leaders at the time and their successors to help it perpetuate. The media is owned and controlled by the same ones I call puppet masters, as they pull the strings behind the veils of darkness on our world leaders, organisations and corporations to pedal their mind-bending agendas to better suit them, but spin it to sound like a great idea that will benefit us all. Problem Reaction Solution (PSR) as David Icke coined. They create a problem, get our reaction to fix it and the ones that have created the problem will give the silver bullet to fix it for sure. Unbeknownst to us that we give away another little bit of our freedoms and rights away for the little tiny ounce of security to take away the boogeyman. Every time there is a PSR event another bit of our liberty is taken away.

Fear not, if we didn't have these challenges present in our lives it wouldn't be worth experiencing this material 3-4th density world. The universe has allowed this to happen, but the dark ones to must obey universal law. Cannot force their will upon us. That's why they need these PSR events for us to relinquish our rights, freedoms and eventually free will.
This where your lightworkers and star seeds come into play. They are here to help people wake up, and develop spiritually and raise their vibration with the planet as she is wanting to become a 5th density planet with its inhabitants. A very special and very rare event.
We are leaving The Age of Pisces (all things negative) to The Golden Age of Aquarius (Bliss, harmony, love etc. all things positive)
We are in the transition period which lasts for 240 years, which started in 2012. Basically 3 lifetimes to go. Each of these Ages last 2500-2600 years approx. They are cyclic.
We don't have to accept what we are about to head into in terms of what happens during the transition period. If we choose this path. But we can create our own realities. Using our heart and mind (intent and thought) we can shake the rug clean of the negative forces at play sooner, rather than later. It can be done. We are spiritual beings with endless possibilities. As Ike says," we are all that is and can be with endless possibilities".

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 23-08-2020 at 05:45 PM.