Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-06-2020, 09:54 PM
Newbie ;)

For the woke

Do you believe corona is real? And what will god to about the elite propaganda to vaccine people?
What do you think is the agenda behind vaccinating people, to kill them?

I read in the bible if I'm right about God saying that he will shorten the days to prevent mass death and suffering.
Old 17-06-2020, 10:05 PM
Knower
Vaccines saves lives. It is well proven Fact.
Old 17-06-2020, 11:53 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izildo
Do you believe corona is real? And what will god to about the elite propaganda to vaccine people?

I read in the bible if I'm right about God saying that he will shorten the days to prevent mass death and suffering.

You betcha COVID-19 is real.

Concerning vaccines...

"Diseases You Almost Forgot About (Thanks to Vaccines)"

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents...-diseases.html
Old 18-06-2020, 01:01 AM
Master

I believe the virus exists.

The numbers are probably quite inexact, because both unintentionally and intentionally mistaken reporting. Probably they aren't as bad as reported by media and some politicians. How deadly and how contagious is, again, debatable.

The "scientists" are so divided, that you can't draw reliable conclusions. "Scientists" are people too, some are more competent, some are less, some have unrelated monetary, political, or other interests.

It is obvious we can't trust that anybody knows what to do about it. Probably praying or doing nothing is as useful as following any governmental or medical advice. Praying should help the most, but people don't even know how to pray for their wishes to be granted.

I don't think that this virus is worse than a regular flu virus.

Vaccines proved helpful in eradicating some virus induced illness. On some individuals, vaccines had strong secondary effects, sometimes deadly.

Because of those, should the individual be allowed to decide for themselves to get vaccinated or not? This is an open question: how much is each individual valued, how much is the group valued. I'd vote for individual decision. Generally, but not always, those politically bent to the left value the group, and favor the governmental decision, those bent to the right value the individual, and don't trust the government's ability to decide correctly.

There is no vaccine for any of the previous versions of corona-virus, that came over us for tens of years. Pharma couldn't do it. The existing flu vaccines are ineffective and cause immune deficiencies. But they're big money makers, so are pushed on people.

I doubt that a valid vaccine for the current version of corona can be produced. I'd vote against forcing people to get whatever they come up with.

All this fiasco shows that you can't manage a country based on what scientists say, be they medical doctors, meteorologists, or almost any scientific branch, especially those which deal with models and forecasts.

Why did we get this "pandemic" (assuming that there really is a pandemic, and not just a worse flu season)? Because of the negative energy caused by hate, anger, fear, at global level. Those seem to have been exacerbated by the way we dealt with this crisis, so we can expected all kind of other crises to pop up. We already see the unrest that takes place in many areas, especially where the hate, anger, fear are higher.

It is possible that there are shadowy manipulators involved in these, but the negative energy is the root cause, and until there is some meaningful reduction in it, at global level, I have no hope for relief.

On the other hand everybody creates their own reality from the globally accepted blueprint, so you'll be affected only in the measure you let others dictate you how to create your reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-06-2020, 01:06 AM
Master

Quote:

Agenda? Money and politics.

Shorter days? Those come with cold, and are more favorable to flu viruses; more people die during the cold season than during the rest of the year.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-06-2020, 07:58 AM
Master
Vaccines have been lifesavers and I choose to have multiple ones for tropical journeys. But I believe it should be a choice for the individual to take it or not (excluding children). There's a fine line between such things as social distancing, and being forced to put things in your body. If not then our body becomes property of the government. You own your body, nobody else.
Old 18-06-2020, 09:09 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm not talking about normal vaccines that you get hen you go to Asia or Africa for example. This vaccine, there is something behind it. I don't know what but it is sad that people don't see the bigger picture.
Old 18-06-2020, 09:55 PM
Master

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/e...v-2-infection/
Prof Liam Smeeth, Professor of Clinical Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, said:

“This is an interesting study with important findings. Around one fifth of people infected developed no symptoms. The key important finding was that markers of likely immunity to SARS-CoV-2 reduced quite rapidly in many people. While this reduction was greater in those who never had symptoms, quite marked reductions were seen in some of those who had symptomatic COVID-19. This strongly suggests that immunity may well diminish within months of infection for a substantial proportion of people. We need larger studies with longer follow-up in more populations, but these findings do suggest that we cannot rely on people having had proven infections nor on antibody testing as strong evidence of long term immunity.”
So, there can be no vaccine. Better have nice thoughts ...

It is a shame how cnn commenting on the same finds, omits this essential finding of the study!

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...910c448ca49541
Old 19-06-2020, 01:12 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Do you believe corona is real?

It's like the purple elephant in the room. Once you learn about it you can't unlearn about it. I could look at it as a form of mass hallucination but that doesn't make the fact that people are suffering and dying from it any less a reality.

My personal stance is take precautions and if I get infected I'll cross that bridge if I get there otherwise I refuse to fret about it.

Quote:
And what will god to about the elite propaganda to vaccine people?

My best guess is that God won't do anything.

Quote:

Uhhhh...no. Vaccines are developed to save lives, not end them.

Quote:

What exactly did you read in the Bible? Book, chapter, verses please!

This was a really bizarre OP. Why do people buy into this weird conspiracy stuff?
Old 19-06-2020, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Vaccines saves lives. It is well proven Fact.

Well proven and disprove.

Besides that, the virus of cause is real, the rest is mostly made up, manipulated, exaggerated , played down, depending.