Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-03-2020, 02:23 AM
Master
I believe in God or a higher Power and I also believe in Extraterrestrials . Although I still don't know what exactly is the purpose or intentions of these Aliens ; Are some of them Benevolent or Malevolent ? What are Aliens supposed to teach humanity . I still find the subject to be fascinating and I love learning about the different types of species that maybe out there .

Last edited by girlsearching : 16-03-2020 at 03:40 AM.
Old 16-03-2020, 06:13 PM
Guide
Do you think extraterrestrials are all more advanced than we are, or that they are visiting? Do you believe that they would want to help us or turn us in to slaves? Why would aliens care to teach humanity anything?

It is kind of strange to me that people hope aliens will come and "save" us. I don't get that is your hope, just that you want to discuss the possibilities. Is that a correct assumption?
Old 16-03-2020, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Do you think extraterrestrials are all more advanced than we are, or that they are visiting? Do you believe that they would want to help us or turn us in to slaves? Why would aliens care to teach humanity anything?

It is kind of strange to me that people hope aliens will come and "save" us. I don't get that is your hope, just that you want to discuss the possibilities. Is that a correct assumption?
I believe some Aliens have a different intelligent levels depending on the species. I don't think every Alien wants to enslave or disect us for studying . As for "saving us " I think aliens could help with technological advancement. Again I don't know what truly is the purpose of extraterrestrials it's just my opinion .
Old 18-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Seeker

I believe the ones who wish to enslave and disect, those are called humans. There is a reason you wont see any aliens landing on washington dc with a little white flag saying we come in peace
Old 19-03-2020, 05:34 PM
Master
You guys/gals are very intelligent.
You know and are aware of many life forms.
There are also many other planets with many other life forms.
But we're not gonna get there by making a very loud fart, which will then propel us unto another planet?
You know that that makes no sense right?

So imagine our ability to make loud farting noises like nuclear bombs, and what it has done for us as a humanity. How it has helped us evolve and develop as a species. It forces us to make peace with one another. And grow in unconditional love and harmony.

And as this happens, we will see the evolution of technology which is far greater than bombs and explosions.

It is so great, that it would empower you to never need any tool ever again. You would become a fully self realising being. Capable of being, doing or having anything you so desire. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, at the very source of your being. You would become conscious of your own co-creation.

There would also be no veil of seperation between you and your source of being. No thoughts of doubt, or blame, or confusion. No thoughts of lack or lack of understanding. Only evermore effortless greater allowed joyful self realisation.

And visiting other planets is thus also a mere greeting of peace, nothing less and only evermore, by virtue of unconditional honoring of free will of choice.

Which means, if there is no peace, there is no greeting at all, and if there is peace, there are only evermore greetings of peace. It is completely up to the individual to choose what they prefer. Because without peace, there literally is no greeting... From no one. Not even yourself!

So unconditional love to you and all.
Old 31-03-2020, 10:06 PM
Guide
I'd just like to ask a question: Is all aliens evil? Many people think aliens are evil?

Is Star Children and Starseeds, part alien? I'm still trying to figure this out. Can something explain a little bit more to me on what they are. Someone once told me I am a Starseed and I have no idea what they mean by this. If you are a Starseed, how do you know your one?
Old 12-08-2021, 07:26 AM
Pathfinder

Angel1 RE a Book full of UFO Sightings & Communications

Since childhood, the bible has meant very little to me. It is a highly interesting collection of stories and events.

Beyond that, religion and languages are ways by which the populations of Earth are kept separated. Kept from fully getting together and comparing notes about our existence. (Thanks to the internet, that is changing.) Each culture and each religion has a piece of the puzzle. That puzzle is the truth of our origin, Earth's origin and who our Gods really are. Or should I say 'gods'?

We have been duped as to who or what the God of the bible may be. The God of the bible is cruel, temperamental and downright manipulative. In short, the God of the bible seems awfully human. Emotional.

In modern times, we pray to what we hope is a loving God. But the biblical God is not that. The God of the bible, I suspect, is an extraterrestrial, and not a very nice one, either. And yes, that would imply that, as the Son of God, Jesus is at least part extraterrestrial. A biblical Human-ET hybrid. Sound familiar?

And if the God of the bible isn't an ET, then He is an Angel, and not a very nice one, it seems. And that would make Jesus, then, a Human-Angel hybrid. Again, sound familiar?

Clouds don't talk, but some early UFOs could have been hidden behind or within a cloud. (I have seen this twice.) Unless you are on a high mountain, what cloud have you ever seen that comes close to our height? Ah, but UFOs can hide behind clouds, mimicking their movement, and UFOs can certainly hover over our heads if they choose to do so.

Ezekiel's vision or sighting. Some UFOs are shapeshifters. Are these "craft" spirit beings or nut and bolt vehicles? Are we sure that some UFOs aren't a type of Angelic Being or craft created and used by Angels? Used by God and His Angelic Entourage? All for the purpose of captivating Humanity with His or their greatness?

Look up the 1813 Edward Hansford Letter to Thomas Jefferson. Google monticello.com. Check out the weird description of the sighting Hansford had. (I think the site mentions a somewhat similar sighting seen in another state.) Ask yourself what is really being seen? Who is really behind the odd displays? Read abductee Kim Carlsberg's account of seeing (in astral or dream state?) a UFO morph from one shape to another before appearing as multiple humanoids (Beyond My Wildest Dreams: Diary of a UFO Abductee).

Bushes don't burn unconsumed. Was that a mistranslation? Was it actually a UFO occupant using mental manipulation to cause the person to think he's seeing a burning bush?

Water doesn't part on its own, but a UFO could have used some type of force or technology to cause the famed Red Sea to part long enough to allow the Israelites to pass through.

A cloud pillar by day and a pillar of light by night preceded the Israelites in the desert. Come on, wasn't that actually a UFO?

And our beloved angels (and not so beloved fallen angels) may, themselves, be aliens, but native to this planet (terrestrial). We only know what we've been spoon-fed.

I could go on, but we are being kept from knowing the truth. Sure, there is an All Source Energy, but is it really Jehovah God? I no longer think so. I hope the biblical God isn't what I think He is: a negative ET. Perhaps the Anunnaki or worse.

. . . .
Old 13-08-2021, 06:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInGod
Hi, I'm semi-new to the conversation and I'm a pretty open minded person.

I have read a lot of things about the Bible and Aliens on here.

Obviously by my name I believe in God but I also believe in aliens, so I'm curious to everyone's thoughts on the mixture of both.

Aliens? No. Beings from other reality instances... Likely.
Old 13-08-2021, 10:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra wildstar
Aliens? No. Beings from other reality instances... Likely.
Most the channels for Yahyel, which claim most of the E.T. Contact, like phoenix lights, and recent credible footage of UAP/UFO phenomenon, also claim that they are from this same earth, but of different parallel realities of this same earth.

Tho the channels often speak of highly interdimensional consciousness, and expanded awareness. And that also seems like it is just a different level of consciousness/beingness/reality/dimension.

Religions also say mostly its just different realities/dimensions on this same existence.

Tho the ouamouamoua story was often portrayed as literal other planetary family beings visiting us from faaar faaar away in very early distant universe. It sounds like a very nice, exciting and thrilling idea, but hey, I don't know. I just know that I kinda like the idea. Because it's portrayed like "looong loooong ago we were awesome and perfect and divine, and we descended into lesser, and then we get visited back by the one/savior who is here to return us back to our divine state and rememberance/restoration from whence we came or who we truely are ment/destined to be." It's not that different from religious ideas of saviors. It sounds epic too. It's a nice creative idea at the least.
Old 18-08-2021, 08:42 AM
Master

These UFO appearances have been around for centuries. They are obviously (if they are anything) wasting their time.
According to some scientists we reckon that we know about 5% of all there is to know. My guess is that we know 0% = nothing, not being able to see the wood for the trees.
I would suggest that all these sightings are of quite normal and natural events, we do not yet understand the sheer power of collective awareness as well as the power of the human mind.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.