Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Seeker

Good deeds change reality?

Hello,

I don't know if there's already a thread like this, I'm new to forum.

Lately I have been thinking and reading about things, and there's this feeling. About theory of infinite parallel universes being true. And if you do a good deed, then you take a path to a different parallel universe where world is a bit better place for you. In another words, you "raise your vibration level" or something like that. Or maybe you do something like forgive people who have done something bad to you, and then again you go to a little better world. Of course you can't see or prove it scientifically.

Or maybe I just have a little overactive imagination
Old 12-09-2020, 07:48 PM
janielee

Very possible

JL
Old 12-09-2020, 08:57 PM
Master

But why would you go to a better world in a parallel universe? Maybe doing a good deed or forgiving someone simply improves our experience of this world in this universe.

Peace
Old 13-09-2020, 08:50 AM
Seeker

I want to have some logic or theory to my world, so I looked at double-slit experiment which is a "real" and studied phenomenon. Which is, until something is observed, the world is in undecided state. I don't remember the specifics, was it light waves or electrons studied etc, there were random results, BUT if someone observed those waves, then they were firmly set in place. Maybe the whole world is like that, so until you go outside and take a walk, nothing there is set in place and only until you can observe, it is set in place. And there is something, a higher force, which decides what kind of todays world is for you according to your "karma"?. This goes retroactively like Schrödingers Cat. But only if you don't know things. Maybe that's why ignorance is a bliss.

Last edited by Feathers777 : 13-09-2020 at 10:46 AM.
Old 13-09-2020, 10:36 AM
Administrator
I have to agree with iamthat on this

Namaste
Old 13-09-2020, 03:33 PM
Master

Probably true, other places. Places where we are not. Many have real problem unaware we are in an undecided maybe even chosen state. At some level it applies to karma and reincarnation, being when one does not return here but continues ones journey at some point. And not everyone does it at the same time. Others remaining. Some remain longer others a lesser amount of time. Even here you have concept of 2 places or states. It is said by some Jesus referenced this in the thought of many rooms and could they be different rooms. Certainly cause and effect will continue on this journey. This place is like a school and the idea of just doing good may be a little arrogant imo. We are starting the journey and doing good and it's concepts will certainly continue to as part of the ongoing journey in ways we have no concept and growth of what good is. We are exploring that and not very good at it imo. Do we accept good or argue for example? All the time. Not everyone does good. This realm may be one of learning hence if one cannot handle the easy (good) one cannot handle the difficult.
Old 13-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Experiencer
Parallel universes are real, I have experiences one by myself doing an OBE.

Instead of seeing my body on the bed, there was a stranger girl there talking to another stranger man at 4:00am in the night.

I was watching the whole scene there like a ghost to them.

It was a parallel universe. It was so weird that I did freaked out, and snaped back to my body really quick because I couldn't understand it.

Later on I reasoned that this was a parallel universe.

I know from experience. It's not a theory to me.

Good deeds change reality?

For sure they do. One way or another the universe will output, what you input to it.

Consciousness is fundamental.

The whole paradigm that the world is solid matter, is proven wrong.

- A : The double-slit experiment proves it

- B : There is no experiment to prove that consciousness comes from the the physical matter brain (of course it can't come from there, if the double-slit experiment proves that matter is just a hologram)

The bottom line is this: Your own saviour is your own consciousness, your own attitude, your own thoughts, your own imagination, your own creation

Consciousness is multi-dimensional, and uses different frecuency bodies, for different frecuency dimensions.

If you can see, touch, taste, hear something - Is because that body and that form are on the same matching frecuency.

I do OBE's, and I can go multi-dimensional inward.

I change bodies, and even If I don't have this "physical human body"... It doesn't matter, because touching, feeling, tasting works

You can test it & experiment it for yourself. It's not a theory.

Do OBE's, go inward, and try to touch, eat or drink something. It works.

Therefore "Physical Matter" is wrong.

What in reality is "Matching-Up Frecuencies" - In order to touch, feel, taste forms.

In order to project my consciousness on the densest dimension of the universe, I will need to have a human body.

That human body has a dense energy frecuency, the same as the the rest of the objects of planet earth - It's a match-up of energy frecuencies.

But this applies to every dimension inwardly, with less dense bodies
Old 14-09-2020, 01:34 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathers777
I want to have some logic or theory to my world, so I looked at double-slit experiment which is a "real" and studied phenomenon. Which is, until something is observed, the world is in undecided state. I don't remember the specifics, was it light waves or electrons studied etc, there were random results, BUT if someone observed those waves, then they were firmly set in place. Maybe the whole world is like that, so until you go outside and take a walk, nothing there is set in place and only until you can observe, it is set in place. And there is something, a higher force, which decides what kind of todays world is for you according to your "karma"?. This goes retroactively like Schrödingers Cat. But only if you don't know things. Maybe that's why ignorance is a bliss.
The double slit experiment has been done with any number of different particles now, some quite large molecules as well. Also done in ways to rule out the physical effects of measuring devices (delayed choice quantum eraser version, yada yada). Of course one theory is that the whole universe would follow such a pattern of behavior if we could ever devise a way to test it. However, it seems we must isolate a part of it for a time to conduct such an experiment, so doing so to a whole universe proves rather problematic to say the least.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...um-experiment/

I do believe that the world is not a fixed physical objectively independent thing, but is rather a construct within the observer themselves. Outside of the awareness of the mind/consciousness of the observer, reality exists not as one thing, but as a superposition of all possible things and events. The square of the amplitude of Schrodinger's wave gives the respective probability of what the observer would observe should they make an observation, but until they do, it is not just one thing. And in that sense, the act of observation is also one of creation...(by selection?). The many worlds theory of how that transition between wave of probability and what we experience as reality was not well received at first as most scientists favored the Copenhagen interpretation where there is only one 'real' outcome, but Everett's theory has steadily been gaining ground. Personally, I suspect it is more like something a mix of the two interpretations. Some of the Seth material does point to a pure Everettian interpretation, however, I can't conceive of such a reality in my limited mind perspective.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ett-biography/

As far as moving between all those parallel universes, one might consider that as moving about within the 5th or 6th dimensions.
https://phys.org/news/2014-12-universe-dimensions.html
Old 15-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathers777
Hello,

I don't know if there's already a thread like this, I'm new to forum.

Lately I have been thinking and reading about things, and there's this feeling. About theory of infinite parallel universes being true. And if you do a good deed, then you take a path to a different parallel universe where world is a bit better place for you. In another words, you "raise your vibration level" or something like that. Or maybe you do something like forgive people who have done something bad to you, and then again you go to a little better world. Of course you can't see or prove it scientifically.

Or maybe I just have a little overactive imagination
What makes a good deed good?

To keep things as simple as possible there are two realities - one subjective and the other objective. Subjective reality is your own personal perceptual reality and it's how you personally see the world around you. You go out in the morning and what you perceive is within your reality, and while you can say that there's a bigger world out there all you have to go on is what other people say about it. You haven't had that personal experience of places you've never been. Your reality is what you can experience/perceive, the knowledge that there are other places on the planet also exists within your reality but it is the knowledge. What is at my front door doesn't exist in your reality right now.

Also in your reality is that deed that someone does to you, but the understanding here is that the deed is just a deed, nothing more. When the deed is done your perceptions create the reality - in your mind - that the deed is either good or bad. Until you decide the deed is both good and bad, Schrödingers Cat is both alive and dead. Schrödingers Cat is a thought experiment, the idea behind it is that nothing is 'this' or 'that', alive/good or dead/bad until you decide which one it is. Your reality is that they did you a bad deed, their reality is that they were trying to teach you a lesson. Some have said that this is what constitutes parallel Universes - your universe is parallel to theirs. Everything IS until we decide it isn't, or until it's something else. This is the parallel I think you're trying to make,and it makes sense when you think about parallels.

Objective reality exists whether you are aware of it or not, what's outside my front door's existence doesn't depend on your becoming aware of it. Which is useful because it's raining and I have to go to work later. Objective reality is what is "set in place" - my car was set in place and now that you know I have one it's now in your reality that it exists. You don't know the make and colour though, until you stand at my door and actually see it with your own eyes.

What Max Planck was trying to say is that there is a creator/mind behind the Universe that was powerful enough and clever enough to quantum theory the physical Universe into existence - Biblical God by any other name, higher force if you like. If you subscribe to the belief that we chose as Spirit to come here then we chose to accept that objective reality within which to have our subjective reality.

What sends everything into a flat spin is the objective reality is that all reality is subjective.

As for karma, that gets really messy in here so I'd keep it well away from this discussion.