Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Master

What did you dream last night?

Last night's dreams were bad. And painfully clear.

I'm on a bus. There are other passengers. I am drinking red wine from a cup. A woman talks to me. She is kind. I think that once I would have talked with her, but I don't do that sort of thing any more. I arrive at a building, a center of some kind. Inside it is like a hotel or hostel; a number of floors around an open plaza with many doors into living units. But I can't find mine. I can't remember the room number, and keep walking and trying doors. Eventually I try to get hold of the staff, which seem pretty cold. They indicate that I have been gone AWOL for a while and my stuff may no longer be in a room but in a locker. I end up looking into storage hall shelves for my things. I realize I am in a home for alcoholics and that my memory is drowning, and it hurts.

I think I am cutting alcohol for a while forward.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Last night's dreams were bad. And painfully clear.

I'm on a bus. There are other passengers. I am drinking red wine from a cup. A woman talks to me. She is kind. I think that once I would have talked with her, but I don't do that sort of thing any more. I arrive at a building, a center of some kind. Inside it is like a hotel or hostel; a number of floors around an open plaza with many doors into living units. But I can't find mine. I can't remember the room number, and keep walking and trying doors. Eventually I try to get hold of the staff, which seem pretty cold. They indicate that I have been gone AWOL for a while and my stuff may no longer be in a room but in a locker. I end up looking into storage hall shelves for my things. I realize I am in a home for alcoholics and that my memory is drowning, and it hurts.

I think I am cutting alcohol for a while forward.

Those dreams where you're lost and looking for your stuff are so uncomfortable! Wonder what the woman meant?

Last night I dreamt that a dyson sphere contained a white dwarf, but it was on the verge of going supernova. The star emitted a brilliant, beautiful blue light that pulsated. A man and a woman were on a space station with the overloading generators, fully aware the radiation was going to kill them once the dyson sphere failed. They believed the supernova event would destroy their bodies but imprint their consciousness into the universe forever. They made love until the star collapsed and the shock wave engulfed them.

I have a lot of weird sci-fi dreams...
Old 30-08-2020, 03:16 AM
Yaoughta

This isn't so much a dream about alcohol use in conscious life but rather a lack of direction and a change and shift in attitude that does not serve you well. Drinking red wine is "usually" a good sign. However, you have changed. You would normally talk to the woman on the bus and make small talk, but although "SHE" is kind, you are distant, even from yourself. You're trying to find your way, but the old you is stored away. In general, this sounds like a bit of a COVID-19/pandemic anxiety dream. You're having to change the way you're navigating your way through life and you don't feel comfortable with it. You would normally engage in small talk with the woman on the bus, but even though she is kind, you do not in the dream because of the pandemic. At least, that is what seems to be manifesting here....
Old 30-08-2020, 11:35 AM
Master
i got off alcohol a year ago after drinking beer, wine and whisky for half a century - my Guides got me off it 'difficult dreams' takes a little doing getting off it, but then after a while you don't miss it one bit - and now when i go 'past' the booze in the store i will sometimes remember a little thank you to my support - so much better for it, and choice of teas and coffee and i enjoy it, and a few biscuits as well - and i enjoy them...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 07-09-2020, 10:58 AM
Master

Last night I dreamed I was looking at some shelves in a wardrobe. They were very old and clunky and I was thinking of rebuilding them when I noticed a HUGE spider in a web right beside it. It must have been a foot wide including the legs. I found a long flyswatter and poked it cautiously. It didn't move so I carried it outside.
Old 14-01-2024, 03:09 PM
Master
Hello everyone, I wish to share a dream I had on the morning of Christmas Eve last year...

I was with relatives in the dream and we were in a van on our way to the reception of what seemed like a gathering/celebration... As soon as I neared the entrance of the reception, I saw my mother (who passed away in 2021) seated on one of the tables and I hurried to her, hugged her so tight while crying and saying "My dear mother... my dear mother" in my native language. She hugged me tight too while repeating my words (a gesture of endearment from her).

Needless to say, this is just the most wonderful Christmas gift since her passing... how I miss her presence so much, everything about her is just precious to me. I am just in so much gratitude and awe for this.

much love and many blessings,
lemongrass

P.S. Sorry, this was not from last night but seeing this thread reminded me of this dream so please allow me to share it here... :-)

♥♥
Old 16-01-2024, 02:51 PM
Master
I dreamt I was sat amongst apple trees with a couple of other people, the fruit was big but sparse and damaged due to spots, in my head I thought scientists had been interfering with the genes, then a load of bulls came running towards us, with my mind I told the others not to show fear just sit there and exude calm, all the bulls looked threatening but calmed down as they came within about an inch of us.
Old 20-01-2024, 12:41 PM
Master

Had a happy dream last night. I was in a city and entered a store and found it full of collectibles and replicas and toys of all kinds. I saw several replicas of some antique guns and asked one of the storekeepers if they had a specific one I have been looking for. They said no, but they could get it for me which was great and we agreed I would call in a few days and come back if they had got it by then. Right then a number of people in costumes entered the store; they were cosplayers/larpers and I recognized a few of them. They were very colorful and we agreed I would take some photos of them in front of the store, for the store to show off. Then the scene shifted and I saw someone go to lie down to sleep IN a dream and fall asleep instantly and I thought that was amazing, I will try to do it next night. Finally I looked up at the top of one of my doorways and saw a small heart basket hang there, the type you make yourself from paper and hang on the christmas tree, and guessed one of my relatives must have put it there during their christmas visit. I thought that was very sweet. All in all a long nice dream.