Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-02-2024, 06:37 AM
Master

...."" Row row row your boat, gently down the stream , merrily merrily merrily merrily , life is but a dream...""

We are indeed all in the same boat.
The "boat" of course being planet earth.
Old 12-02-2024, 05:41 AM
Master
which means we got to work on getting along better.

Some say there are too many people.......

but I have been in several incidences where it was so crowded, I could not even raise my arms. In each incident, I was amazed people didn't panic. They just "stood there" till the congestion "cleared itself".

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Master

I don't mind the "crowds" but it's that one bad apple that rocks the boat isn't it ???
Old 15-02-2024, 02:02 AM
Master
.... or has a fowl mouth. LOL!

But aren't we all, willing or not, part of the human race?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-02-2024, 04:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningMoon
Is there someone who can't be shaken up? Someone who is indestructible?
Do you think that there is such a person or are we all really in the same boat?

There are varying degrees of the human’s capacity. Some people have resilience and strength, might and strong will. Others find peace in their centre and flow with what is. Some endure physical challenges that make them realise, they don’t sweat the small stuff. It depends on what and who is facing what kind of challenge.
Old 15-02-2024, 03:18 PM
Master

There is not only one boat. Others boats, other places. Other dreams. I think I returned to the same boat (world) as we all have. So at the same maybe there is sameness along with our differences thinking we are. Is what we think important. We create reality. The ocean is consciousness. We travel consciousness. Will there always be differences btw, forever.
Old 16-02-2024, 04:19 AM
Master
Most people have their own boat and some people dont. So they may eat a meal of oat. On your boat.
Even if you only have toast.
They can boast about their fresh meal of oat.
Which they tote from another boat.
And I quote Mr. Oat. "I go from boat to boat, and not all of them float"
So I wrote to Mr. Oat, about which boat had the oat.
And he said and I quote, "the boat which did float and fit right in my throat."
So I asked him if that was the oat boat or just the oat without the boat.
He send me a letter delivered to me by a goat. And I quote, he wrote "It was just the oat that did float."
And I wrote "I will vote on a president that can make a floating boat out of a meal of oat." And I send him the letter via his goat. But it coulden't find his floating boat.
But a boat which was not afloat, found the goat and the letter that I wrote. And he spoke its words through his throat and said, and I quote: "I will vote on a president that can make a floating boat out of a meal of oat." It was as he spoke. Inspired to cast the same vote. I could hardly get all the oat through my throat. There was more than enough to build that boat. That oat which float.
I'll leave this on a high note. I pet my cat who purred his throat on a low note. One bag of a meal of oat, he tote to the nearby boat which was not afloat, inhabbited by a man in a coat. It was he who cast his vote, first by the high note of his throat, and then he wrote his signature under the name of the president which had no coat but was abloat, to cast his vote, which was tote by the goat, which gathered every vote of every boat on every note, which was not afloat. And so I wrote, in my boat, now ending on this very VERY important final note and the whole purpose of why this is all that I wrote:
because the end.
Old 16-02-2024, 08:07 AM
Master

I think of "the boat" as a human body and it's circumstances in this world so to me seems like very different boats. But then there are similarities as well. But the circumstances and differences would probably make the similarities kind of insignificant. Like one person is born in Hollywood to wealth and security and nannies and another born in a war zone with millions of children starving to death. One is born in a healthy body that will live to 100 another in a slickly body that won't make it to 1 year old. One is born outgoing and happy another with depression and severe anxiety. One is born blind, deaf, crippled etc others not.

I sure there are a lot that have similar paths, but then many paths are drastically different. Someone posted we are all on earth, but the earth is very different in parts. Some areas are very violent and dangerous and others peaceful. Some polluted and toxic others not. Some have houses, some are homeless. Some have well paying jobs, others don't.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I think of "the boat" as a human...
... well paying jobs, others don't.
Yet, everyone can start digging, atleast a little bit. And plant some trees. Or atleast just digging and let nature take care of the rest.

Woulden't you say so?
Old 27-02-2024, 02:26 AM
Newbie ;)

My father said someone called Zorro Aster said "Blessed are those who willing are torn violently from life." But my father was a beastly man I think