Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Master

Have you discovered *Meet Up*?

Do you all know about Meet Up? Having any fun with it?

I recently discovered Meet Up, and attended my first Meet Up about four months ago or so, and am finding more and more groups to attend. I live in a Big City in the suburbs of LA, and there are literally hundreds if not thousands of groups in my area, and at least 50 groups that are in my interest areas. I even started one of my own, and that is fun and exciting too.

The ones that I have attended are always in public places .

Just a shout out to Meet Up, and an introduction to those of you who haven't discovered it yet. What a great way to meet others that are interested in the things you are interested in!

I know I'm late to the party, since I don't do facebook, but I am having so much fun meeting others with similar interests - just wanted to share. I am in meetups with people who love Abraham, and have attended one with Tarot card readers (that was awesome, they were very intuitive and talented and enjoyable people to be with) and am going to be attending many more that look like fun.

Here is Meet Up - neighbors getting together to learn something,
do something, share something…

http://www.meetup.com/find/

Any Meet Up fans out there?
Old 01-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Master
I am a member of several meetups. Its pretty good for those living in bigger cities as there are a variety of groups to join. In sparely populated areas there is still not much to do. I find that most groups have a limited lifespan typically under a year. Moderators complain about the work involved in running a meetup group but I have never gotten a clear idea what work they refer to.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:03 AM
Master

I started one that I hold in a park, so there is no work to do but show up - and it's free. I have noticed some of them are pricey, and some of them are $1.00, as an energy thing. I have been having so much fun, I just thought I'd share. I started mine because I had been to a few, and just didn't find quite what I was looking for (kind of like Goldilocks) so I decided to do it my way. But now that I have, I have found so many more I'd like to attend. It's contagious.

I just expect the Universe to bring me people who want to talk about what I am wanting to talk about. So I guess the Universe is doing all the work LOL.