Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 03-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Master
Compassion of exposing false memory.

Maybe this will help alleviate suffering. Maybe not.

But everytime I suffer, I have a dislike and a despair that arises with the essence thought form "oh no, not this again, I need to avoid this."

But since existence is infinitely eternally and absolutely Unique. How can something re occur twice? It's not possible. So the memory has to be false! The recognition that "oh not this again." has to be a false recognition!

It's a new experience that is 100% completely and totally unrelated to anything that came before it or will come after it. It's just a unique experience. A unique being that does not even become, that's how absolute its uniqueness is.

So in a sense, we should not be able to dislike even the worst of experiences, because in reality, we have never experienced it before and so how can we say that it is a "worst" experience? It is absolutely unique and uncomparable!

I slap my face and the pain is absolutely unique and uncomparable. It's just a new experience. That is unlike anything I've ever experienced before.

My fear may say "oh no but if I keep slapping my face I will really not like that." But I cannot even do that, because that intention is based on a memory of something that is capable of being replicated by me. But the reality is that replication doesn't exist. Everything is forever unique.

And so I slap my face and i experience something unique. It is a unique sensation, which I may call pain, but it is not the word itself. The sensation itself is unlike anything in all of existence. Never ever before experienced.

And the same with all pain or suffering. The worst part of suffering is believing that one has experienced it before. And has to experience it again and again. But there is no such thing as experiencing something for the second time. So it has to be new and so it has to be WITHOUT definition. And therefor, it is new! A new experience! A blessing! One does not even need to fear it, because there is nothing known in there to fear anything in the new experience of "suffering". It is absolutely new and its newness is its absoluteness. It isn't even a suffering. It just is a new experience! Unlike any that ever came before. Not even a past for it to come from. It is simply forever new here and now.

And so all suffering is perhaps caused by a false subconscious memory that believes that it can experience and then re experience something. As if it is not new. And exposing that false memory is perhaps the most compassionate thing to do. As it reveals the absolute blessing of every single new here and now experience that THIS HERE AND NOW IS FOREVER UNIQUE. UNCONDITIONALLY. Under any and all conditions. No matter how good or bad it the memory may believe it to be. It is all a false memory. It cannot put a judgement on any of it, because it is ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE forever! Now, now, now, now, unique again and again and again.

It's just experiences experiencing experiences. All new. Infinitely and eternally and forever new. No limit. Forever new. Absolutely new. It has never ever even not been new, It cannot even re occur twice! It never has. As there is not even a past for it to happen. Or a future. It's all just forever here and now unique. Just experiences. New experiences. Forever new experiences. No matter how good or awful it may seem. It's all just a new experience. Nothing to gain or lose from it. One cannot even escape the newness.

One cannot even worry about it. Because it is forever unlike anything we have ever experienced before. And so the illusion that we have experienced this "suffering" or whatever, before... Is the primary illusion. The primary illusion is of time. It doesn't exist. Everything is forever simply new. And unique. You cannot escape that, because it is too unique to even know or predict it to escape it. Even too unique to even know it, the experience unto itself is unique. If we cannot even know it, how can we escape it? It's not even necessery. Because this cannot be known.

But that is what one can know. That this is absolutely new. And one can even relax in that. No need to open the awareness to the newness of it. Awareness is also unique and forever new. How can we judge this, if this has never occured ever in all of existence ever before? The thing that remains the same is the absolute uniqueness of existence. That appears as change, but is simply forever being unique here and now. Unlike anything.

Even the one suffering and believing they have experienced this before, is also forever new and unique. Even the delusional one is also forever new and unique. This god force of uniqueness is omni present forever here and now. Perhaps that is what unconditional love is. It is what this already is always already here and now being always unique.