Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-02-2023, 11:58 PM
Master

hi maisy

you say a lot of smart stuff that I mostly agree with so I feel like saying something about my pet peeve here...

maisy - The reality is we can feel profound peace and bliss and love, without any conflict within or without in any moment

FL - maybe you can... but are you sure it is something you should want? I know what the consensus of mankind is but for some balance I found:

1 corinthians 1:19
1 corinthians 1:27
1 corinthians 3:18-3:19
Old 13-02-2023, 09:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
but for some balance I found:

1 corinthians 1:19
1 corinthians 1:27
1 corinthians 3:18-3:19

I know what you mean there. It's probably foolish to try to put "it" in words as words cannot contain or represent it. A lot of teachers try though.
Old 14-02-2023, 09:52 PM
Amhrán Grá

Hello Ewwerrin
You display a lot of energy and duality in your post.
My take is: what is your intent with that energy and duality you display?

It gets easy yes, but it comes with practice and work.
When I worked it all out, I finally came to the realization that duality does not disappear suddenly from life.
I just shrug it off when it knocks at the door.
Along the way, the energy you have spent working on letting live, and yourself live, has replenished
Then what? Energy/determination is guided by intent.

Your next move is this: 'What is my intention with all this?'
But that is a really nice first step
Old 15-02-2023, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Is it possible that you have been the creator ...
... Peace
The blame always returns to me, because no one created duality. Neither did I.
If I created duality, I would instantly uncreate it. INSTANTLY.

The absolute and relative are two sides of the same coin. Change and unchanging are both one and the same thing. The eternal infinite paradox.
There is only paradox. There is only duality. It has no beginning and no end.

To realise, every single new here and now moment, the exact identitical and same -infinitely, eternally and absolutely- Unchanging Uniqueness of Existence.
Old 15-02-2023, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amhrán Grá
Hello Ewwerrin ...
... nice first step
Hi.
The first step doesn't exist. We have all taken infinite steps already by merely existing. And no step at the same time.

Existence doesnt have an intention. It merely is. And it can never be known. Only the unknowing of it can be known. The unknowing of it reveals a new knowing which reveals a new unknowing, etc.

It cannot be put into words.
Old 15-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
That's the way...
... beautiful mysterious now.
Hi, thanks. I like that. Especially the last part.

Yeah it is true. I Simply accept everything, since I have no other choice anyway.
Insistence=resistance.
Old 15-02-2023, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I know what you mean there. It's probably foolish to try to put "it" in words as words cannot contain or represent it. A lot of teachers try though.
They say you shall not be asked about hell. But we are allowed to ask, why are we not allowed to ask about hell? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait... Is that also a question about hell. Or is that a question about a forbidden question?

I think the answer is simple. Those who suffer are ment to keep to themselves. As the suffering is not about the world. It is always self caused. Perhaps thats why I should not go inward too much. But also not express suffering outwardly.

But rather like you say. Open the self up to outward input. For a potential sustenance. For something that is potentially good/better. If it cannot be found within the self.

So dont blame urself. As u can see. my talk is allot crazier.

People like to talk, even if they make no sense. If I make no sense in life. Imagine how little sense I make in text form. Hahahahaha!

Oh wait, no need to imagine it. You can read about it right here! hehehehe
Old 15-02-2023, 01:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
The blame always returns to me, because no one created duality. Neither did I.
If I created duality, I would instantly uncreate it. INSTANTLY.
I am not suggesting that you created duality.

I am simply suggesting that as an entity within duality you might be the author of your own suffering, as opposed to anyone else making you suffer.

Peace
Old 15-02-2023, 02:15 PM
I haven't read anything here...I just laugh when I see the title :) ....duality is not true....
I think, Well, I can look at my ceiling and know it is not 'true'...not real at all!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingalways
Some believe duality is a reality because they unconsciously believe awareness/God/the universe is literally cut in two. I emphasized 'unconsciously' and 'literally' because those who assert the reality of duality do not consciously realize they are asserting a split reality.

awareness is nondual because it does not discriminate between good and evil or anything else. Thought/feeling on the other hand is dual as the moment thought/feeling starts operating it creates a subject which is itself and an object of knowledge which may be other thoughts or something that you are looking at or hearing. When you walk in a beautiful forest silently you are not just aware but also have subtle thoughts that make you distinguish between grass and tree. that is duality. But pure or almost pure awareness like that of a new born baby is totally innocent of good and evil or pleasure and pain. it's reality just after birth is almost completely nondual. When it puts it's hand in the fire, it gets a shock. then the feeling arises that this is dangerous. that creates duality for the baby. Throughout life, variations of experiences create duality and innocence is lost as we become adults.