Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 15-06-2022, 05:01 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
I have read about nishkam karma n renunciation.
For me it's a tall order to live your dream life. Wish u good luck.

Thank you Sir.
When you touch the Bliss and live in it, you can understand that it's not tall order but "Simple" because mind won't maximum go on to any other but just end itself in that.
That's Bliss.
That's All Time Real Happiness.
That is Ishvara.
That is the indweller in the cave of the heart and within whom every experience happens.
That is Purusha.
That is Lord of Maya.
That is God.
That is Brahman (as Yajnavalkya says in Brihadaranyaka Chapter 4 Section III - Investigation of the Three States, and great Sage Bhrigu found by penance and said in Taitteriya Bhrigu Valli).
Tat Tvam Asi.

Namste.
Old 02-03-2023, 02:06 PM
O K Viswanath

Do Peeps/members here around, feel/felt that my posts/presence here an Impediment on their life/path?

Please let me know.
Old 02-03-2023, 02:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by O K Viswanath
Do Peeps/members here around, feel/felt that my posts/presence here an Impediment on their life/path?
I don't see why anyone on this forum should be an impediment to anyone else.

We may not agree with everything written by others, but we are always free to respond.

And we are equally free to ignore a post and move on to the next one.

And if we find that the posts of certain members cause a negative reaction within ourselves then that provides an opportunity for self-reflection.

But I don't think that any of us are so powerful that we present an impediment to anyone else.

Peace
Old 02-03-2023, 03:49 PM
Quote:
No.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-03-2023, 05:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

Please let me know.
Sorry if you are having doubts. This is non-duality. Your presence is my path. And impediments are appearances, open to interpretation by all concerned, so they may not be what they seem. Though I must admit I often have the same doubts. Anyhow hope you have a good day.
Old 03-03-2023, 02:15 AM
Master
I came to the same conclusion. Nonduality cannot be experienced. There is no hope left after that. Even if the world knew, it would make no difference. I hate it.

This realisation that nonduality can never be experienced is like dying while still alife. Everything loses meaning, but the realisation is also that one is forever trapped in life. With no way out.
Old 03-03-2023, 05:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Nonduality cannot be experienced. ... This realisation that nonduality can never be experienced is like dying while still alife. Everything loses meaning, but the realisation is also that one is forever trapped in life.
Non-duality is our very essence, ever present. It is not found in the mind because the nature of the mind is duality.

If all we know is the mind and personality then we can feel forever trapped. But the Self is always free.

Nothing has meaning - it is all just action arising in stillness. Everything has meaning - it is all an unfolding expression of the Divine.

Peace
Old 03-03-2023, 11:46 PM
Master

Quote:

Please let me know.

no. And if i did I would also think that would be a reflection more on my own lack of acceptance than anything you are being at the moment.
Old 04-03-2023, 12:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Keeping in mind that the forum is to improve our common world views and not engage in ego bashing...
Well said!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-03-2023, 04:24 PM
Master

impediment

Quote:
Here nobody can be impediment to others if they follow forum rules broadly in letter and spirit . IF you engage in the discussion positively and creatively , it will benefit you only (besides winning applause for you ) .