Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 10:25 AM
hazada guess

Also, before I came along,Mum had a miscarriage. My soul was in that baby. I didn't want to incarnate but I finally came here.(I didn't want to).Lol.
Old 05-06-2021, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I chose my mother before my birth.it was the reason I incarnated, but different souls have different tasks.

You chose your mother before your birth in this life. The OP just doesn't want to live anymore. What could the OP's task be?

You made a conscious choice picking your mother. Did you have any idea what you were getting into in this life?
Old 05-06-2021, 07:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
and why should people contact spirit to find out if a baby wants to be born that in itself does not make sense either,

Namaste

Hazada says he chose his mother. Why wouldn't you believe him?

Every time a baby is born, a spirit is sucked against its will into this world to live out its life. As a medium, you must know how this work. The OP is not happy with his incarnation. There must be billions of people who are as unhappy. You don't think it is compassionate to legislate against causing the kind of misery the OP has to go through?

(I shortened your quote as you wanted.)
Old 05-06-2021, 08:04 PM
My 2 cents.
Hi! --I am conscious of choosing this life and parents ---as terrible as it was at first;
AND I am happy with my decision because of the incredible things I learned ...I mean, finally learned this time.
Because I am so slow, repeating the dam same mistakes over and over,
(I remember 3 lifetimes I kept 'blowing it', as if stuck in a loop!)!
Do I care if anyone believes me? Nope. It was MY exp, for ME,
---bestowed by Grace.
Thank you, Lord!

PS I was NOT ''sucked against my will'' here...I consciously recognized the huge opportunity this place holds.
I'm not making this up from some intellectual readings (ick) -
I am against that kind of stuff .
I believe in "Seeing is believing'' ---in a personal, direct, intimate experience.
Sorry, ayer.

As far as not wanting to be here anymore? That's old news for me - since the 70s -
I now see it makes NO difference - Here, There -- all the same ...eternity is right Now ....Big !
Freedom!

-My mum had 4 miscarriages before me. My perspective, Hazada?
I r-e-a-l-l-y wanted to be in that dysfunctional family!
What an amazing opportunity to grow!
I was abused emotionally from the birthing room, til my father died!

Just offering a different take.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-06-2021, 09:41 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
--I am conscious of choosing this life and parents ---as terrible as it was at first;
Doesn't mean you can't regret it.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
Doesn't mean you can't regret it.
Hi, I don't know your point exactly.
But mine was that I chose to come here and don't regret it at all...I know that
I needed a brick wall to fall on me to learn what I had to...and am grateful.
(Just adding a diff input to the conversation...no intention of changing anyone's own belief, tho.)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-06-2021, 03:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My 2 cents.
PS I was NOT ''sucked against my will'' here...I consciously recognized the huge opportunity this place holds.

What opportunity, Miss Hepburn?

And why did you say "Thank you, Lord"? Are you a Christian?

(I have to cut out the rest of your post. Native Spirit won't allow quotes more than two lines.)
Old 06-06-2021, 06:26 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
You chose your mother before your birth in this life. The OP just doesn't want to live anymore. What could the OP's task be?

You made a conscious choice picking your mother. Did you have any idea what you were getting into in this life?

No!............Lol.
Old 06-06-2021, 07:55 AM
hazada guess

Quote:

It could be to learn lessons or if the op's from the mental plane it could be to work off some Karma. There's an old saying here in the UK,*what goes around comes around*.As for Hell, it's a state of mind, it doesn't exist. You imagine your surroundings.

Last edited by hazada guess : 06-06-2021 at 08:37 AM.
Old 06-06-2021, 01:45 PM
Quote:
What opportunity, Miss Hepburn?
And why did you say "Thank you, Lord"? Are you a Christian?
(I have to cut out the rest of your post. Native Spirit won't allow quotes more than two lines.)
That's ok - we all are doing our best to quote only 2-3 lines, it's new to us all.

Now, I realize not everyone believes this, but, I see Earth-life as a type of huge learning place. It is where we,
(I will say, I, if you want), where I grow the most - why?
Because there are so many challenges here to overcome - oh my the relationships we have can be murder!
The conflicts sometimes can seem endless getting along with people!

But, this is where we learn compassion, patience, selflessness and so one.
Why do we need to learn these things? (You may ask...)
To reach higher heights, to gain more knowledge - in general to be super
happy.

I am trying not to use the words God, Heaven, Home, Lord, Bliss, Awakening, Enlightenment.

Why did I say, thank you, Lord? I thank the Divine Creator, Father, Lord, this magnificent Being, within everything, all the time;
for the hardships and the joys...my perspective is that everything is for me to grow and learn more. (In fact, tailor made for me!!)

So, "Thank you, Lord for every single thing that has ever happened to me.
I see Your hand in everything!!"

I'm not part of any organized religion.

Closed Thread