Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Question What happened to me?

Okay, this may or may not be a weird one.

You know the old cameras of the early 1900s with the really big flash? Well I was in the kitchen one night and yes it was past midnight, and I was making myself a snack when I turned around and was met with a big blinding FLASH in front of my eyes. It threw me back a bit I had to sit down and to this day still no clue what it was, what actually happened, and it's never happened since.

Anybody ever experienced anything like this?
Old 09-02-2021, 05:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
is your third eye opened? then you might see flashes of light here and there,thinking if it was in th emiddle of the night you were closing in on a dream meditative state and there for could easily access the third eye?

Sorry, perhaps I should have clarified that this happened to me many years ago when I was in my 20's and I am now in my 30's, I just never found an answer. To be honest, I never thought about it being third eye-related and although I was interested in spirituality back then and aware of some things, no my third eye wouldn't have been completely open. It is now, though. \\

I should also mention I was experiencing at the time a lot of paranormal activity and other things in the house I was living at during that time.
Old 09-02-2021, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
an angel perhaps?

Yes, perhaps so. This was during the time my mother and father were ill and I was very worried so if it was, that's a nice thought.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:47 PM
AbodhiSky

probably something opening up i would guess. unblocking spiritual gifts