Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-02-2021, 11:50 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
I don't want to feel this. I want to let go as he has, and heal. I'm still hurting about the situation. I'm working on some things, so I am not always active in this.

What are some ways I can protect myself energetically, spiritually?
Every time the human heart beats it sends out a pulse of energy that is measurable, it's very small scale but humans are 'designed' to sense it - the human body is a conductor. While you are with someone you''ll be picking that up. At the same time your unconscious mind is also processing signs such as body language, facial expressions and the like and those 'seep' into the conscious mind as impressions. Think of how you can look at someone and know they're feeling derpressed/sad/happy with seemingly no visible signs. For the empath sometimes what they feel is an energetic/emotional response to thse things, your unconscious mind comes to the conclusion that your friend isn't feeling too good despite what they say in their body language, and you as an empath feel sorry for them in response. Similarly with arousal and sadness.

Turning it off is actually very difficult because it is an in-built process, but you can change how you respond to your unconsious perceptions. You can 'step back' by telling yourself that what you feel isn't you but a reaction to them, and that you can reduce that reaction or respond to it differently. Visualise the energies/emotional response as a stream that can be redirected away from you, visualise yourself as a rock that is umoved by the stream. After a few visulaisations it becomes 'second nature'.
Old 06-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Master
The most powerful visualizations are the ones you create on your own, is what I have found; whether grounding, clearing out energy or protecting.

Then there is the meditation technique of recognizing a thought or feeling, labeling it as a thought or a feeling and going back to focusing on the breath.

Simple ideas, but effective and good for all kinds of situations.

I wish you the best, Green.Heals
Old 07-02-2021, 02:03 AM
Guide

The thoughts of this person, the energy was debilitating, and it lasted for several hours. I cannot imagine what they felt on their side, because of what I had done the day before.

Maybe one day I will learn how to work with energy, and better focus on myself in a positive way. Thank you
Old 07-02-2021, 02:07 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
Sozerius' post is interesting, and makes me think about what exactly empath is more.

The way I see it is each human gives off vibration like a broadcast station, and at the same time has an antenna and a radio-like component. How much a person can sense the feelings and thoughts of others depending on several factors: how strong their antennae are, how much they are willing to show to themselves the messages received from their antennae compared to their own (imagine us with the radios can choose to listen to our own channels or listen to the radiowaves from other channels). People with strong antennae can easily pick up what is around them, and if their radios tend to show those messages, then they are empathic. It also fits into the cases I have heard that when people meditate and quiet their mind a lot, they sense other people better. In addition, if two people are very close, they have a connection** "cable" between them. Or if they are very attached to each other, they have an attachment** cord between them. These can make them able to sense each other remotely. So, I suppose if one wants to stop feeling another person, one can cut the cord. And if one wants to stop being an empath, probably they have to change their intentions, or like Sozerius has said, their beliefs.

I don't see being empathic as something negative, it depends on how it affects one's life. I actually wonder if it is a certain kind of telepathy, specifically a limited version of telepathy: instead of being able to sense everything, the channel only picks up the emotional component. I suppose it is possible that certain kind of beliefs, negative programs and energetic blocks inside a person can make the empathic experience tough, or go haywire. The key is probably to learn how to control our antennae and radios, and release the undesirable beliefs, programs and blockages within us.

**I see connection and attachment as different things. The former is positive; the latter is relatively negative. My spiritual teacher has said that emotional sensing is related to the attachment cord, not through connection. But I am not sure.

Hi, when I meditate, things come to me better, even if I don't know what I am doing.

This person, and I have/had attachments to one another over a year. I received their pain, really deep pain. It was the most I've ever felt from another. It was so painful, and I am so sorry I hurt them like that.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:11 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Every time the human heart beats it sends out a pulse of energy that is measurable, it's very small scale but humans are 'designed' to sense it - the human body is a conductor. While you are with someone you''ll be picking that up. At the same time your unconscious mind is also processing signs such as body language, facial expressions and the like and those 'seep' into the conscious mind as impressions. Think of how you can look at someone and know they're feeling derpressed/sad/happy with seemingly no visible signs. For the empath sometimes what they feel is an energetic/emotional response to thse things, your unconscious mind comes to the conclusion that your friend isn't feeling too good despite what they say in their body language, and you as an empath feel sorry for them in response. Similarly with arousal and sadness.

Turning it off is actually very difficult because it is an in-built process, but you can change how you respond to your unconsious perceptions. You can 'step back' by telling yourself that what you feel isn't you but a reaction to them, and that you can reduce that reaction or respond to it differently. Visualise the energies/emotional response as a stream that can be redirected away from you, visualise yourself as a rock that is umoved by the stream. After a few visulaisations it becomes 'second nature'.

Thank you for this.

I will try if it ever happens again...it happened with another & I was driving. This person it comes early in the morning, it wakes me.

I know enough to know it is not my own, as I see them, I get visions of them. I will try.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:12 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
The most powerful visualizations are the ones you create on your own, is what I have found; whether grounding, clearing out energy or protecting.

Then there is the meditation technique of recognizing a thought or feeling, labeling it as a thought or a feeling and going back to focusing on the breath.

Simple ideas, but effective and good for all kinds of situations.

I wish you the best, Green.Heals

I will try to visualize, and I will go to breath.
Old 13-02-2021, 03:29 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thank you for this.

I will try if it ever happens again...it happened with another & I was driving. This person it comes early in the morning, it wakes me.

I know enough to know it is not my own, as I see them, I get visions of them. I will try.
You're welcome. The important thing to remember is that what you're actually dealing with is not what's happening but your perceptions of what's happening. Another factor is the perceptions you have of yourself, because if you don't think you are capable or you don't perceive yourself to be sufficiently empowered, you'll use the word 'try'. You also 'generate' your visions of them, it's a normal human thing to do and the brain creates mental images from the imagination to 'fill in the blanks'.

Quote:
I will try to visualize, and I will go to breath.
Inhale to the count of four, visualsie it coming from nthe Universe itself and being drawn deep inside you. Follow the flow. Hold it for the count of four, imagine yourself as being at peace and still. Exhale to the count of four, visualise it ejecting anything that doesn't serve you, be rid of it. And do that just the once, otherwise you'll make yourself go giddy.
Old 13-02-2021, 05:34 PM
asearcher

Hi,

sorry can I just jump back to the arousal thing/sex thing...if he was low level kind of person (psycopath, narcissist) which is kind of the impression I get, then him being aroused when thinking about you means this is love to him. Think about it, he is with someone else "officially" and my guess is it is superficial reasons behind that, but even if he has her - he is thinking/is aroused thinking of you. So you got the upper hand here. It is only a flip of a coin to this type of who he will be with officially, what will serve him most beneficial too, for the moment.

If he is what I would title him as he will not be able to have a long term REAL relationship. This him treating you like a queen one moment and trash the other is due to his own damage/sickness, boredom, irritation, it has nothing to do with you. I will not be surprised if he tries after a while to reconnect with you. Meanwhile you have to rebuilt yourself so he won't pull you back in.

These kind and empaths share a strong chemical energy reaction together, opposite attract, but you suffer with him (as you are an empath), he will drain you just like low level energies does.

If you heal yourself the right way I think the connection will be broken, or give you the strenght to do so using other ways too described by the others members.
Old 17-02-2021, 04:52 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
You can't see it,but it's there.(in the inner realms).

Do you have a model that you are using to represent the inner realms? I intuitively shift to different ones and have been trying to figure out a way to categorize them for my brain.
Old 17-02-2021, 04:52 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Double post.