Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
People subconsciously hear others’ subconscious and conscious thoughts. Currently, humans believe that it is a dream, i.e. not telepathy. It can be really powerful and dangerous. Entering in subconscious plane without strong connection with one’s Higher Self is not recommended.
Ah, there, answered.
Now we can move on ...any more questions perhaps in a pm to green1 or try google.
Good, that's settled!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-02-2021, 06:11 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Is this at all relevant? It is in reality off (taking us) topic, as the thought is about fear (not telepathy). Simply is what was said before true about fear? This is not about telepathy is it? In truth one can say it's about consciousness. One can find fear anywhere and in things, that's all that's being said. The question has always been about letting go of it. People may rather accept disbelief then fear. The telepathy could be wrong but is what was said about fear wrong. I would say this is a eureka or discovery moment.

OP was --- Titanic illusion:
The belief that God sank the Titanic, because he was angry with humans. I saw people scared of awakening because of the Titanic illusion. They are scared of God. Anybody could verify my observation?

I took that to be a question about whether this vision seen through telepathy was a real thing. Whether this observation seen as such is a real thing. Now if the telepathy is real, then perhaps the observation is of a real thing outside of the mind of the OP. But if the telepathy is not a real thing, then the observation must/most likely find its origin in the mind of the OP.

As far a fear goes, I have always found it helpful when trying to deal with it, to try to find from where it arises. Whether the telepathy is real or not, is, IMO, a key to this question. Which is why I asked that it be explained to me, because I have never heard of such a thing as subconscious telepathy. And while it can't be ruled out, I should think if I thought a thought and that thought made me afraid, I would first look within myself to see if I harbor beliefs that may be giving rise to that fear. Rather than believe that somehow it is entering my subconscious though telepathy.

When it comes to ones fears, it is all well and good to say it is not a real thing so one should let it go, but I have personally never found that to be advice of much use. Knowing from where the fear actually arises, and dealing with the beliefs that push it up from the subconscious, that is what I have found worked for me. And I can tell you, I have dealt with many mysterious and unexplainable beliefs in that way, and they were not going anywhere until I understood their real origin and what my own subconscious was trying to say to me. Fear is a response, finding the true source is what is important.
Old 10-02-2021, 06:24 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, there, answered.
Now we can move on ...any more questions perhaps in a pm to green1 or try google.
Good, that's settled!

Well, it was actually the next post from the OP that satisfied my curiosity about what this might be all about. But you are correct, the question(s) is answered as well as the OP is willing or able to do, and I have nothing more to advise that would be likely to be found useful, so, yeah, enough said.

I shall unsubscribe and be on my merry way.
Old 10-02-2021, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, there, answered.
Good, that's settled!
You always make me smile.
Old 10-02-2021, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
People subconsciously hear others’ subconscious and conscious thoughts. Currently, humans believe that it is a dream, i.e. not telepathy. It can be really powerful and dangerous. Entering in subconscious plane without strong connection with one’s Higher Self is not recommended.

We're using the same words giving them different meanings.

You may refer to the fact that each one of us has a subconscious that is potentially connected to the subconscious of everything else (not humans only, not on physical plane only). The individual focus is much narrower (like a flashlight in a dark room).

People can be more or less aware of their subconscious. Ideally, they should be in close contact, but some people might not understand what's happening and become fearful. In such cases their own fears create thought-forms that scare them even more.

That's why we are here on Earth, because we aren't mature enough to handle our emotions. Developing emotions is an important step in a soul's (a.k.a. point of awareness) evolvement, because they give the intensity necessary to create reality.
Titanic illusion: The belief that God sank the Titanic, because he was angry with humans.

I saw people scared of awakening because of the Titanic illusion. They are scared of God.

Anybody could verify my observation?

... I was shown this in subconscious telepathy.

It was presented as a major fear/illusion that prevents the humans from awakening
I believe that what you observed was something distorted by fear, and some of your beliefs.

As far as I know there is nothing close to what you observed. But, I have no way to prove it to you.

When you do "subconscious telepathy" try to do it from the position of only mild curiosity, and put aside all your other beliefs and expectations, because in the non-physical what you believe and expect materializes, and at this stage we are at, we can't tell the difference between what is our creation, and what isn't.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:00 AM
asearcher

The way Titanic went down can be used as an example of bravado against nature's law, but all those people/spirits I believe had a destiny of their own, those who did not make it an exit point which may very well have nothing to do with the bravado showed by those in charge at the top. The God out there that I chose to believe in I can't imagine would use general punishment.
Old 08-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Master
The words "titanic illusion" simply reminded me of how there were people who had gut feelings and inner voice things warning them about the sinking of the titanic beforehand
Old 08-04-2022, 09:11 PM
Ascender

The Titanic sank because it hit an iceberg. Nothing paranormal. The lack of enough escape rafts a decision made at the corporate level led to all those deaths. All those deaths didn't have to happen.